Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola (53539 Views)

Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour / Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism / Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by pacespot(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Tinubu will rather lose presidency than lose Lagos

How, he has stolen more than enough from Lagos, the only thing that is eluding him is the presidency?
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by goody234: 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
marsman:

Lagos revenue and budget is low when compared with other state with the same population. 45bn monthly IGR is peanuts for a city with 20m citizens. This is about the same population with Australia with lesser population density. Lagos annual IGR + FAAC is not up to $3bn
Australia's healthcare budget alone is $81.8bn and this is just 16% of total govt expenditure.

Even with that said, the effect of the revenue is still showing, not even the FCT can compare to the state in many sectors. I recently just read about some schools he renovated and some world standard high schools he just delivered in Lagos, roads he renovated and the ones he just delivered. Apart from roads and schools, There is the lekki deep sea port he delivered during his tenure and the intra state rail project that is almost completed under his administration, he purchased the train, and building rail tracks is quite expensive( according to an MIT technology review: "building a kilometer of rail way cost about 150milllion dollars"wink. Another one is how he encouraged the water transportation project in Lagos, atleast if it wont do anything, it willdecrease the congestion on Lagos roads. Man is working, I dont think Jandor and Funke even have any point against the administration except the usual statment: He is giving Tinubu all of Lagos Money.

I don't know about you, but I did geography in secondary school, and one of the things it teaches is how coatal city are prone to flooding. So it is not majorly the governors fault. This same thing happens in areas with much advanced tech.

Tell me how the actual people are feeling with his governorship ...nah infastructure we go chop ...tell me how the actual lives of lagosians has been better under him.....Traffic nko?..okada menace nko?..flooding nko?..security nko?....this is what matters not bloody infrastructures...NO LAGOSIANS IS JUMPING FOR JOY WITH THIS GUY I BEG
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by VULCAN(m): 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
A sentimental statement.

Lacking in logic

How can someone who doesn't know what will happen to him on Tuesday July 19th 2022 by 4pm be telling us NEVER?

Never is more than a million years

What a fool!
Hotfreezer:

PDP can NEVER win Lagos.
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by pacespot(m): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
magoo10:

Greed will lead to the downfall of ancestor tinubu. he will labour in vain to death

Sanwolu is not a popular candidate

But how are the Labour Party and PDP candidates faring in the state? Some people saying Ambode is going for the Labour Party, we are not sure yet?
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
MikoB:
Sanwo olu will likely be the next victim for real. I have never seen a governor so clueless like this present lagos governor, I know you are suppling Tinubu with the lagos revenue, but he can as well beg Tinubu to allow him to do some infrastructural developments for lagosians, but instead lagos is full of un tarred roads and the rainy season has really exposed the Incompetence of the lagos govt, there is going to be a protest vote next year, any useless govt in naija should be voted out, with this the politicians will stop taking the masses for granted, imagine

instead of them to perform they are all hiding money to buy votes on the election day, may God shame all these useless politicians.

You couldn't have said it any better.

I'm not thrilled by his performance.

He allowed tout abi na lout to reign supreme.

What irritated me the most was seeing him following Tinubu up and down days before and after the APC presidential primary.

He left governance to be following his godfather about.
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by 2blessed01(m): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Throwback:
You are yet to govern after your victory in a rural state, you are already casting aspersions at a Governor of a megalopolis who is delivering?

It would have been better if it was Davido's father that contested on behalf of the family after the late Isiaka Adeleke who was also Governor.

Ade the dancer is that blacksheep of the family who was idling away while his brothers were building on the legacy of their father who was Senator in the 2nd Republic.

Honestly, many of us across the different political parties know that this Dunce is empty upstairs and cannot amount to anything inspiring. He only has his family name to thank and the lack of political interest by the more worthy Deji Adeleke - Davido's father.

I hope the people of Osun can dance very well because they have a long dance ahead of them till 2026.

I do not expect Ade the dancer to outshine his musician son B-Red in their dull capacity to their respective vocations.
A wailer sighted grin

Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by Dybala11(m): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Throwback:
You are yet to govern after your victory in a rural state, you are already casting aspersions at a Governor of a megalopolis who is delivering?

It would have been better if it was Davido's father that contested on behalf of the family after the late Isiaka Adeleke who was also Governor.

Ade the dancer is that blacksheep of the family who was idling away while his brothers were building on the legacy of their father who was Senator in the 2nd Republic.

Honestly, many of us across the different political parties know that this Dunce is empty upstairs and cannot amount to anything inspiring. He only has his family name to thank and the lack of political interest by the more worthy Deji Adeleke - Davido's father.

I hope the people of Osun can dance very well because they have a long dance ahead of them till 2026.

I do not expect Ade the dancer to outshine his musician son B-Red in their dull capacity to their respective vocations.
You're still rolling in pains and frustration. That so called dunce was voted in and your Messiah voted out by Osun indigenes. That is to tell you how bad the situation of things have become in Osun state.
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by Shawl001(m): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
Not just Sanwo Olu but Dapo Abiodun of Ogun state too.
Any other party can win, asides APC.
Shinena
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by RexTramadol1: 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kittex7:
Adeleke won not PDP

PDP nah loser

Not true.

There are two parties in Osun

APC and PDP

You need to fly the flag of either to be the next Governor

It’s that simple.
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by Acidosis(m): 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
Only if Ambode had the balls to decamp to PDP like his friend in Edo.

Jandor and Jenifer can never defeat Sanwo-Olu.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by FireUpNow(m): 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hotfreezer:

PDP can NEVER win Lagos.
If Fashola, Abimbola Nd VP Oshibajo can team together, they can wrestle power from Tinubu Bobo Chicago
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by marsman: 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
goody234:

Tell me how the actual people are feeling with his governorship ...nah infastructure we go chop ...tell me how the actual lives of lagosians has been better under him.....Traffic nko?..okada menace nko?..flooding nko?..security nko?....this is what matters not bloody infrastructures...NO LAGOSIANS IS JUMPING FOR JOY WITH THIS GUY I BEG
No be Infrastructure you go chop, but na Infrastructure go make weytin you go chop dey easy to find. Okada manace, are you living under a rock or you were not alive when he gave an order to ban Okada in some key areas in Lagos. Is security in Lagos as worst as the one in Anambra. If you don't want flooding, move to a landlocked state in the south east ( they still get flooded self) or better still to the north, because Lagos is a coastal state you can't rule out flooding 100% , atleast not now. The public schools he is building, is it not your children that will go there for free to receive standard education . You don't want to work abi, you want free money from the government to feed you. Lekki deep sea port, no be us go work there. If the road is too congested use the sea transportation thats provided. The roads he is tarring, is it not to keep you and your auto mobiles comfortable and reduce cost from fixing. Mr Gov demolished peoples houses when constructing the pen cinema road. Those people are living in brand new modern apartments today provided by the state government.

Ask the common "working" Lagosians, they will tell you the governor is doing a good Job. Go and ask the 1, 250 market women that was given financial grants in lagos east.

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by Ambber(f): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
But Sanwoolu doesn't have strong contenders
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by onuman: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:
At the rate things is going now, anything fit happen ooooooo. Osun State is a case study.

Osun state is the heartbeat of Islam in Yoruba land.
With Tinubu losing Osun state, losing Lagos shall be a child's play.
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by Weezy463: 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
nairavsdollars:
because he knew that,once PDP wins the election,bye bye to monthly agbado and cassava
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by Jsaviour(f): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
datola:
Ignorant man. Osun people did not vote for PDP but for their preferred candidate.

Sanwo Olu is the preferred candidate in Lagos, not some Jandol Jennufer combo.

The mistake APC made was calling Nigerians bluff. Do you guys think it's ghosts that vote? It's humans and Nigerians at that but you all act like gods by imposing incompetent fools.

The real cry is coming for APC in 2023

The universe is at work for it's has awoken the youth of Nigeria from their slumber.

No more treating Nigerians like their input doesn't matter and expect their vote.

More cry for APC. APC will end with Buhari in daura

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by majamajic(m): 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
Sanwo Olu is staying ooo

A nice man
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by Fa44me: 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
nairavsdollars:

If Aregbe want to finish him,he will loose and nothing will happen. You Aregbesola is still the minister of interior under whom the security agencies are. He can use the same power to frustrate the effort of Tinubu especially if he doesn't win the presidential election.
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by majamajic(m): 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ambber:
But Sanwoolu doesn't have strong contenders

Ambode might come from LP

But I like Sanwo Olu
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hotfreezer:

PDP can NEVER win Lagos.

Don't say never bro. It can happen before your very eyes. Nothing lasts forever
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by Ellasure: 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Throwback:

Who made you a judge of person and abilities?

Your type is typical myopic not hardworking individual imaging every one is like them. Or you are an insulting type of person full of shit himself.

Just start from good thinking for once in your lifetime, Jackson Adeleke is from a household of people who have excelled in social, music, political, educational institutions and Oil and Gas businesses, no matter how withdrawn he is I expect some good character to have robbed of him and therefore be able to do well.

Besides, Jackson has the good name of the family to protect unlike urchins around the greatest money thrower currently parading as political leadership of the Nigerian state. People whose certificates can not be presented upon requests.

I will encourage you to focus on the good deeds that can come out of man than continue to generate stomach ulcer for yourself due imagining vain things that helps no one.

Osun is delivered out of the pockets of political usurpers.
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by ModCaller: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
Throwback:

You don't know anything about leadership. Dancing is his hobby. We all have our hobbies. Try and be open minded
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by Fatbam003: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
cjudy:
You don’t mean it.

That will be nice anyway. APC have destroyed Nigeria and Nigerians
Nigeria problem did not start four years ago
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by izubext007: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
PDP will take over apart from the presidency. 2023 labour party
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by victorazy(m): 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Here is the latest hot word for tinubu campaign.

Ashiwaju + Shetima = Ashishe

Ashishe is a Yoruba word for 'mistake.
After tinubu there will be no Apc anymore.

Point of correction, after Buhari.
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
Not when tinubu is still alive. Maybe na after him don die. grin
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by Globalistic(f): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
Adeleke's campaign team; winning Lagos Gubernatorial Election come 2023 will be a great one at that but please, Presidential position isn't for PDP. You guys shouldn't be greedy.

2023 is for Peter Obi.
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by zoedew: 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
nairavsdollars:
He knows all politics is local unlike his erstwhile acolyte Rauf Aregbesola who has consistently missed out on that.
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by yehajo5118: 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hdh

1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by ZeroChil: 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
nairavsdollars:
You are right on this one. The PDP man in Lagos is like the proverbial man who goes with a stick to a gun fight.
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by egunna(m): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
Throwback:

I think am too ooo.u can't be serious person and dance like that in the public.when will u now have the time for critical thinking when all u think of is the latest dance moves in town.i never see any seriousness in that guy,I can only wish the ppl of Osun the best with the choice dey ve made.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why I Withheld Assent To Peace Corps Bill – Buhari / Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos / Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.