Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,135 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola (53954 Views)

Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour / Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism / Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by chidooh1: 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
PDP would have tried but this nollywood combo isn't connecting somehow.
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by Kingcalls: 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
Perfectman91:
A = Agbado
P = Plus
C = Cassava

God Abeg!

grin grin grin grin grin.... u hv a 4kin sharp brain
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by Tareq1105: 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Sarsaproko:
Jandor is not Adeleke though.

I wish they know the amount of money the Adelekes deployed into this election.

Adeleke family is a force in Osun politics. Their late father was a UPN senator in the 2nd Republic. The elder brother Isiaka Adeleke was governor in the 3rd Republic under SDP.

The Adelekes have huge investment in Osun and all over the globe especially Adedeji Adeleke Davido father.

Jendor should not equate himself or circumstances with events in Osun. Don't forget that many Osun people have sympathy for him bcoz they believed he was robbed in 2018.

The circumstances are not the same. Jendor and Jennifer, I'm not sure PDP is ready to take over Lagos bcoz governance is not comedy.

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by loswhite(m): 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
cjudy:
You don’t mean it.

That will be nice anyway. APC have destroyed Nigeria and Nigerians
And PDP has saved Nigerians...clap for yourself
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by JealousCobra(m): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/osun-2022-sanwo-olu-will-end-up-like-oyetola-adelekes-campaign-team/

You were speaking well until you get to were you said; Atihiefku should be presidentially be hopeful..

I said you should stop it there oh ! Not because some LP supporters gave PDP votes just to eliminate our common enemy will now give una that yeye bragging rights, it takes two to reproduce if not LP, APC would have won.

It is LP's right to produce the next president due to it's popular demand.
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by lomprico(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Tinubu will rather lose presidency than lose Lagos

As in, his ATM machine? Never! grin
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by cjudy(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
Fatbam003:
Nigeria problem did not start four years ago
It started 7yrs ago when one man promised us heaven on earth. Making Naira equivalent to One dollar

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by kponkedenge(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hotfreezer:

PDP can NEVER win Lagos.

Except maybe when Tinubu is no more.
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by Adukwuj(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
Abeg Lagos no carry last for this exercise wey we don start�
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by ponishah: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
Throwback:
You are yet to govern after your victory in a rural state, you are already casting aspersions at a Governor of a megalopolis who is delivering?

It would have been better if it was Davido's father that contested on behalf of the family after the late Isiaka Adeleke who was also Governor.

Ade the dancer is that blacksheep of the family who was idling away while his brothers were building on the legacy of their father who was Senator in the 2nd Republic.

Honestly, many of us across the different political parties know that this Dunce is empty upstairs and cannot amount to anything inspiring. He only has his family name to thank and the lack of political interest by the more worthy Deji Adeleke - Davido's father.

I hope the people of Osun can dance very well because they have a long dance ahead of them till 2026.

I do not expect Ade the dancer to outshine his musician son B-Red in their dull capacity to their respective vocations.
Black-sheep of the family? ... yet he became a senator of the federal of Nigeria, now he is the Governor of Osun state.
Man, me i won be black-sheep of my if na so black-sheep dey achieve for life.

You are here , you bought data bundle with enough energy and time evaluate a family, you are good bro, but nobody wants to analyze your family because , the best in your family can not measure up with this black-sheep
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by b1olat: 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
I doubt it, PDP Lagos are unserious bunch, imagine Jandor and Funke Akindele's combo, it doesn't gel at all. Anyway, it's my opinion really.
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by Pappyjulie196(m): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
Perfectman91:
A = Agbado
P = Plus
C = Cassava

God Abeg!
Lol...
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by Pappyjulie196(m): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
If only PDP can restrategise and repeat the same energy both on campaign and with the help of maximum security during the poll that restrict vote buying, thugery and hooliganism.. PDP might also claim Lagos State.
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by obuneme: 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
If Ambode had defected to PDP.. chances PDP winning Lagos would have been so high shocked
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by akinade28(f): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
Perfectman91:
A = Agbado
P = Plus
C = Cassava

God Abeg!
Hahaha grin, this is hilarious
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by temisartana: 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
My observation in Osun election is that electorates voted for candidates and not because of party. The win is for ADELEKE and not for PDP.
The same thing may happen in 2023.
The electorates are wiser now.
Southern and some part of Northern Nigeria will overwhelmely vote LP because of Peter Obi.
Lasun Yusuf is not popular in Osun State coupled with unpopular party like LP.
Akin of Accord Party is more popular because of his antecedent, hence, the reason for LP claiming the distance 4th position even with the mega rally and Accord clinching unexpected 3rd position.
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by hohafrank(m): 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hotfreezer:

PDP can NEVER win Lagos.
In a free and fair elections APC has no chance in Lagos because majority of Lagosians hate Tinubu.
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by snowball11(m): 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hmm, winning Lagos state would be an hercullian task because while Osun people are free of any "abracadabra" on them, same cannot be said of Lagos people! grin
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by AFONAMARO: 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
nairavsdollars:

You know nothing about politics if you made this comment. Imagine comparing 36 states to a state. Do you know what being a President means? I mean., the access to control the nation's resources
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by nedekid: 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
nairavsdollars:
You said it all.
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by eyinola: 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
MikoB:
Sanwo olu will likely be the next victim for real. I have never seen a governor so clueless like this present lagos governor, I know you are suppling Tinubu with the lagos revenue, but he can as well beg Tinubu to allow him to do some infrastructural developments for lagosians, but instead lagos is full of un tarred roads and the rainy season has really exposed the Incompetence of the lagos govt, there is going to be a protest vote next year, any useless govt in naija should be voted out, with this the politicians will stop taking the masses for granted, imagine instead of them to perform they are all hiding money to buy votes on the election day, may God shame all these useless politicians.
are u kidding me,do u live in Lagos? We dont like Apc but saying no infrastructure going on in Lagos is false sir
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by Sarsaproko: 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
Tareq1105:

I wish they know the amount of money the Adelekes deployed into this election.

Adeleke family is a force in Osun politics. Their late father was a UPN senator in the 2nd Republic. The elder brother Isiaka Adeleke was governor in the 3rd Republic under SDP.

The Adelekes have huge investment in Osun and all over the globe especially Adedeji Adeleke Davido father.

Jendor should not equate himself or circumstances with events in Osun. Don't forget that many Osun people have sympathy for him bcoz they believed he was robbed in 2018.

The circumstances are not the same. Jendor and Jennifer, I'm not sure PDP is ready to take over Lagos bcoz governance is not comedy.

You are on point.
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by humberjade: 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Throwback:

I hope the people of Osun can dance very well because they have a long dance ahead of them till 2026.

I do not expect Ade the dancer to outshine his musician son B-Red in their dull capacity to their respective vocations.

I hate insults, but damn this guy get bad mouth. Softly o bros grin

It is their choice abeg, let them rip the fruit in peace. grin
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by DOM7: 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
He should return that flag he collected in Aso rock.
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
nairavsdollars:

Oooobbbbooooyyyyyyy!!!!!

This one loud oo.

The rate lagosians have vowed to vote next year is scary.

Intimidation from touts will not work this time.
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by Ppp1p: 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hopefully if lagosians come out to vote
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by seunprodigy13: 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
JUST RECEIVED THIS INTERESTING PIECE:

Tolerance Becoming Crime

By Dr. Chinedu Akabuike.
(a revised edition)

1. Why do we hate Tinubu? What for?

2. Tinubu never worked with Federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo. He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment or contracts!

3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?

4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either!

5. Why do we call him thief? What did he steal? He stole your money? Why crying more than the bereaved?

6. We call Yoruba "slaves". We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.

7. We are putting mouth in Lagos Politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says, "It is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave."

8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves. Yet we enjoy all these privileges here including Assembly Membership!

9. Why asking for what we can't give? Hate and greed...

10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?

10b. You call their city "a no man's land" so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges. Who is a slave. Do we actually think?

11. Can Yoruba tell Okorocha "o to gee" in Owerri? He doesn't even need it. He is too intelligent to die for a pot of 'ofe manu' or nothing.

12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival. It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent! I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.

13. Can we survive Yoruba attack in Yoruba land if they actually mean to? Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?

14. If we all decide to relocate at once, *"Babangida-send-me-home phenomena"* is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge. How many people will want to go in spite of our empty pride?

15. If Yoruba people are as foolish as we foolishly think, why agitating? How will agitating be to our benefit?

16. Why not *"O to gee"* in Abia, Enugu or Owerri?

17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or P.S. in Enugu State Civil Service? Yet it happened here! Why not be careful?

18. *We adopted APGA and but "wisely" voted PDP!* How was Tinubu our headache? Was he the cause of our downfall? Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?

19. We claim we were so creative during the civil war. Now history. We also claim every made in Nigeria is from Aba. But go to Oyo and Oshogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either 'mumu' or lazy except we *- "alagbara ma mero baba ole" ; "the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately!"*

20. Why looking for avoidable problem? Why?

21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?

22. We choose Nnamdi Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Asiwaju Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority. Why are we angry?
We choose Azikwe and they choose Awolowo. How are they more 'mumuish' followers than ourselves?
Zik became a president and we gained nothing from it, Awo was only a premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today. How are they 'mumus'?
We choose APGA and they choose APC, why agitating?

23. Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem. Why do we want to die for nothing?

24. Why working in APGA but planning to collect salaries in APC?
25. I pray for the success of Biafra, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call "A-no-Man's-land"?
26. How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises or if citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa?

27. Now, Tinubu worked hard, focused and determined and won the Presidential Ticket of the ruling party - APC, here we are the Igbos struggling over our usual second fiddle(VP) tickets of other political parties. Or at least, picking presidential tickets of some 'mushroom' political parties that have no single State Governor or National Assembly members under their controls and we started shouting! When are we going to grow to true national political limelight? Tell me...

28. The ongoing security challenge bedeviling Igbo land is a great problem we must resolve instead of meddling in Yoruba, especially, Lagos politics. I don't see why Igbo people are busy with Yoruba affairs and not facing our own problems in the East?

29. Tinubu you're 'hating' has become a national hero while you stay in Lagos - his political base - shouting anti-Tinubu campaign. You continue attracting hatred to yourselves in an environment you don't have power to control. Have you forgotten the axiom, *"If you can't beat them, join them!"*

30. Why can't Igbo race learn from the Yoruba race for once? Tinubu groomed AD to AC to ACN and later entered into merger with other parties to form APC that now become a ruling party! And of which he is now, by God's grace and good party members and his astute political prowess, it's Presidential Candidate in the forthcoming General Elections come 2023. Where will the Igbo stand in the new dispensation come 2023? Are we still going to be playing our age long *'second fiddle'* role our grandfathers has been playing since 1960? When are the Igbo people going to grow politically?

I leave that answers to the Igbo right thinking leaders and individuals who should know what must be done right, right from now...

*"Nwayo nwayo biko unu!"*

*"Igbo Chee Echiche!" *
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by seunprodigy13: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
JUST RECEIVED THIS INTERESTING PIECE:

Tolerance Becoming Crime

By Dr. Chinedu Akabuike.
(a revised edition)

1. Why do we hate Tinubu? What for?

2. Tinubu never worked with Federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo. He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment or contracts!

3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?

4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either!

5. Why do we call him thief? What did he steal? He stole your money? Why crying more than the bereaved?

6. We call Yoruba "slaves". We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.

7. We are putting mouth in Lagos Politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says, "It is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave."

8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves. Yet we enjoy all these privileges here including Assembly Membership!

9. Why asking for what we can't give? Hate and greed...

10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?

10b. You call their city "a no man's land" so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges. Who is a slave. Do we actually think?

11. Can Yoruba tell Okorocha "o to gee" in Owerri? He doesn't even need it. He is too intelligent to die for a pot of 'ofe manu' or nothing.

12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival. It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent! I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.

13. Can we survive Yoruba attack in Yoruba land if they actually mean to? Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?

14. If we all decide to relocate at once, *"Babangida-send-me-home phenomena"* is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge. How many people will want to go in spite of our empty pride?

15. If Yoruba people are as foolish as we foolishly think, why agitating? How will agitating be to our benefit?

16. Why not *"O to gee"* in Abia, Enugu or Owerri?

17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or P.S. in Enugu State Civil Service? Yet it happened here! Why not be careful?

18. *We adopted APGA and but "wisely" voted PDP!* How was Tinubu our headache? Was he the cause of our downfall? Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?

19. We claim we were so creative during the civil war. Now history. We also claim every made in Nigeria is from Aba. But go to Oyo and Oshogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either 'mumu' or lazy except we *- "alagbara ma mero baba ole" ; "the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately!"*

20. Why looking for avoidable problem? Why?

21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?

22. We choose Nnamdi Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Asiwaju Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority. Why are we angry?
We choose Azikwe and they choose Awolowo. How are they more 'mumuish' followers than ourselves?
Zik became a president and we gained nothing from it, Awo was only a premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today. How are they 'mumus'?
We choose APGA and they choose APC, why agitating?

23. Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem. Why do we want to die for nothing?

24. Why working in APGA but planning to collect salaries in APC?
25. I pray for the success of Biafra, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call "A-no-Man's-land"?
26. How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises or if citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa?

27. Now, Tinubu worked hard, focused and determined and won the Presidential Ticket of the ruling party - APC, here we are the Igbos struggling over our usual second fiddle(VP) tickets of other political parties. Or at least, picking presidential tickets of some 'mushroom' political parties that have no single State Governor or National Assembly members under their controls and we started shouting! When are we going to grow to true national political limelight? Tell me...

28. The ongoing security challenge bedeviling Igbo land is a great problem we must resolve instead of meddling in Yoruba, especially, Lagos politics. I don't see why Igbo people are busy with Yoruba affairs and not facing our own problems in the East?

29. Tinubu you're 'hating' has become a national hero while you stay in Lagos - his political base - shouting anti-Tinubu campaign. You continue attracting hatred to yourselves in an environment you don't have power to control. Have you forgotten the axiom, *"If you can't beat them, join them!"*

30. Why can't Igbo race learn from the Yoruba race for once? Tinubu groomed AD to AC to ACN and later entered into merger with other parties to form APC that now become a ruling party! And of which he is now, by God's grace and good party members and his astute political prowess, it's Presidential Candidate in the forthcoming General Elections come 2023. Where will the Igbo stand in the new dispensation come 2023? Are we still going to be playing our age long *'second fiddle'* role our grandfathers has been playing since 1960? When are the Igbo people going to grow politically?

I leave that answers to the Igbo right thinking leaders and individuals who should know what must be done right, right from now...

*"Nwayo nwayo biko unu!"*

*"Igbo Chee Echiche!" *
Pappyjulie196:
If only PDP can restrategise and repeat the same energy both on campaign and with the help of maximum security during the poll that restrict vote buying, thugery and hooliganism.. PDP might also claim Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by assholemods: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
Throwback:
You are yet to govern after your victory in a rural state, you are already casting aspersions at a Governor of a megalopolis who is delivering?

It would have been better if it was Davido's father that contested on behalf of the family after the late Isiaka Adeleke who was also Governor.

Ade the dancer is that blacksheep of the family who was idling away while his brothers were building on the legacy of their father who was Senator in the 2nd Republic.

Honestly, many of us across the different political parties know that this Dunce is empty upstairs and cannot amount to anything inspiring. He only has his family name to thank and the lack of political interest by the more worthy Deji Adeleke - Davido's father.

Honestly people are only happy because they are tired of APC, this guy has nothing to offer he his not intelligent one bit. In months to come Osun people will regret and start crying.
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by WarriAproko: 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
Why Davido is staying in Lagos and not Osun state
Re: Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola by WarriAproko: 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
assholemods:

Honestly people are only happy because they are tired of APC, this guy has nothing to offer he his not intelligent one bit. In months to come Osun people will regret and start crying.
Davido won the election

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos / This Was What Elrufai Said Then When GEJ Went To Pray - Adeyanju Deji / Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.