Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke (53924 Views)

Don’t Curse Nigeria. Change Bad Leaders In Next Election - President Tinubu / INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) / Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke by Warriorprince(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ovo200:
Something has been disturbing me since last night, Ekiti is considered to be the most educated state in Nigeria but APC still won there but APC can't secure a win in Osun. What's the problem with the suppose intellectuals?
Will we say educated lots are the dumbest in Nigeria?

Take a look at the idiot that said that nothing is wrong with cassava and corn yesterday, that's how stupid human can be.

Maybe his parents feed him with cassava and corn which lead to brain deficiency in him reason why he's thinking like that.

If PDP fielded an unpopular candidate in Osun it would have still ended same way like Ekiti election. It not a matter of education.
Re: Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke by abidem4real: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
vicdom:

https://www.facebook.com/100044219794363/posts/pfbid0ybwsTgTWk1Cd63VYJFGfEU1PNvy8fJ5u3gzqBDDsxNfe9smN6GSko5DfwottBtMKl/
This legacy is going to be the best legacy to be left behind by a president in the history of Nigeria. It is because this will surely bring in a new Nigeria; the Nigeria of our dreams through the will and power of the people and it will make all our so called political leaders to come back to their right senses in doing the biddings of the masses knowingfully well that the people have the political power to vote them out if they misbehave.

Congratulations to the people of Osun
Re: Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke by Moh247: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Where is moh247?

In my Casava and corn plantation can I help you
Re: Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke by rikithor(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
Elijahrona:
Buhari may have his flaws, but he's surely living the legacy of credible elections.

Truly, he belongs to everyone and no one.
Be calming down small,this Buhari is still in power calling other shots underground whose effects like kidnappings for random, killings, banditary, siphoning of public funds left right ,roundabout are still fresh and lingering .

Conclusive comments as this should come after 2023 General Elections

Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in a few days time
Re: Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke by bigtt76(f): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
This man nor de waste time ...even before the bereaved congratulated his conqueror, baba don send hin own #King #FatherofTheNation cheesy cheesy cheesy

vicdom:

https://www.facebook.com/100044219794363/posts/pfbid0ybwsTgTWk1Cd63VYJFGfEU1PNvy8fJ5u3gzqBDDsxNfe9smN6GSko5DfwottBtMKl/
Re: Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
Let me personally thank the President of the Federal Republic President Muhammed Buhari for creating the enabling environment and deploying the necessary amount of Military Asset to the state(You go think say we wan go fight Iraq). Our democracy is evolving everyday and I can see deliberate improvements on the part of INEC, even though I know Politician would still find loopholes, I am happy that very soon every Politician would be force to seat up and work for the people because the votes are counting now....No to electoral violence, No to Rigging , No to Vote Buying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke by ArewaNorth: 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
DukeJoe17:
He has no choice.

Get ready to congratulate Peter Obi next year.
He had a choice, because he could go Obasanjo's way cool but he doesn't have gene of PDP!

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
Eleken:
Remaining your one in lifetime congratulatory message as the President of this nation to Peter Obi.
The incoming President.

The votes and wills of the people of Osun made manifest this time.
Congrats once again Dancing Senetor.
Don't forget the people that voted you.

Herein lies the KOKO!!

The "structure" will now start telling him that they are the ones who secured his victory, and start chopping what should come to the voters.
Re: Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke by alibiz: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
This same congratulatory massage will go to PDP come 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke by Ogbontamamama: 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
rikithor:

Be calming down small,this Buhari is still in power calling other shots underground whose effects like kidnappings for random, killings, banditary, siphoning of public funds left right ,roundabout are still fresh and lingering .

Conclusive comments as this should come after 2023 General Elections

Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in a few days time
drive car learning where's location
Re: Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke by sukar886: 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Tinubu urchins how market.. Bubu don leave una ...
Re: Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke by Beolly(m): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ovo200:
Something has been disturbing me since last night, Ekiti is considered to be the most educated state in Nigeria but APC still won there but APC can't secure a win in Osun. What's the problem with the suppose intellectuals?
Will we say educated lots are the dumbest in Nigeria?

Take a look at the idiot that said that nothing is wrong with cassava and corn yesterday, that's how stupid human can be.

Maybe his parents feed him with cassava and corn which lead to brain deficiency in him reason why he's thinking like that.
You are ignorant, Candidate is what they vote for in the West end not the party. Unlike what's obtainable in your East.
Re: Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke by Deloo: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
Undergraduates can't be at home and you expect your party to win.

You can't collect N3000 from teaching jobs applicants and you expect your party to win.

Your party can't disengaged thousands of npower beneficiary, trainned and abandoned them and expect the party to win.

Your sins are many.
Wait and see the mother of shame in 2023. This is just a tip of an iceberg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
Re: Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke by gulfer: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Cassava and corn exponent will be currently in pain grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke by Bigfish121(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
Why am I having the feelings that Peter Obi is Buhari preferred candidate.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke by Arysexy(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
insha'Allah, by God's grace you will also congratulate Peter Obi / Datti Baba-Ahmed come 2023
Re: Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke by Buccalcavity2: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
Clearly Ademola is the most popular candidate. Congratulations to him. I'm not a fan though.
This should teach politicians that you should make peace with everyone as all votes and interests count. Oyetola tried.
As for LP, what happened? You had a good product. I know you can't win but I expected a good outing for you to make a statement. I'm beginning to believe this lack of structure tag.
I celebrate @MBuhari for being the only president in the 4th republic who never influenced elections. That's great discipline.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke by deeva2: 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
chiefolododo:
Tinubu cannot win presidential election...the system will work against him

But Obi can win abi

What system are u even talking abt
Re: Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke by forerunner022(m): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
My respect goes to Buhari for once.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke by Arysexy(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
Beolly:

You are ignorant, Candidate is what they vote for in the West end not the party. Unlike what's obtainable in your East.

Liar.

Before now, APC had 5 out 6 SW states.

In SE, PDP has 2, APC has 2, APGA has 1

From this analysis, which zone votes party?
Re: Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke by chiefolododo(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
deeva2:

But Obi can win abi

What system are u even talking abt
you guys are afraid of PETER OBI

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke by Ruggedfighter: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
post=114819214:

May God continue to bless Popsy all the days of his life.
God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.

Words of a wise men in our land.
Shût up, you eediot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke by real691(m): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
Cutezt:
The Shock Absorber has spoken.

The people are tired of the hardship and someone wants to take it further to the level of Agbado and Cassava. Affliction shall not rise a second time.

Defeating a sitting governor in the state of City Boy is a big red flag and a clear message to the Broom party that people are tired.

Pastor Philip Igbinijesu of Word Assembly today said “If they listen and are OBEDIENT, they will be blessed with prosperity throughout their lives. All their years will be pleasant.

Job 36:11

Member of WA?
Re: Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke by deeva2: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
idomytin:
I'm glad apc lost grin grin grin
Who is happy with as apc lost.
Please do me something to chill with. It's Sunday
3066292558 firstbank .

A begger is happy that a wealthy man lost an election that cannot decrease his acct.. What a life.
Re: Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke by preciousnobel(m): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
The victory is not for Adeleke family alone but the Osun people. Congratulations!

Applying for scholarship and you need help with;

✅ A glowing academic CV/resume

✅ Statement of Purpose/Personal Statement that turns in full funding
✅ Excellent Letter of Motivation that gets the job done.

✅ Letter of Recommendation that focuses on your strength

✅ Research Statement that portrays you as a promising candidate for advanced degrees

✅ Goals Statement that highlight you academic goals and plans.

✅ Racial/Diversity Statement

Look no further, send me a DM today.

Call/WhatsApp: 081.45.80.54.99

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke by Elijahrona(m): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Lightorder:
oga, Shutup. If you don’t want me to come after you in the dream . Short memories go kill una for this country

Be calming down...

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke by Jostoman: 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Cutezt:
The Shock Absorber has spoken.

The people are tired of the hardship and someone wants to take it further to the level of Agbado and Cassava. Affliction shall not rise a second time.

Defeating a sitting governor in the state of City Boy is a big red flag and a clear message to the Broom party that people are tired.

Pastor Philip Igbinijesu of Word Assembly today said “If they listen and are OBEDIENT, they will be blessed with prosperity throughout their lives. All their years will be pleasant.

Job 36:11
instead of you commending the president for allowing free and fear election in Osun yesterday you are talking nonsense.
Re: Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke by Nobleman80: 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
Did buhari campaign for APC candidate as the leader of the party the answer is capital NO. The general left the campaign for the self acclaimed national leader that claimed he is the most popular political figure in the whole of Africa after Nelson Mandela to test his popularity but it all ended in tears. Uncle Bola, you can see clearly that your popularity is a mare illusion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke by Kurutinto(m): 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
Elijahrona:
Buhari may have his flaws, but he's surely living the legacy of credible elections.

Truly, he belongs to everyone and no one.

Buhari is daft. He has no idea of anything, even how to rig election; so stop praising Jim like he knows what he is doing. Niggar is so dumb

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Bandits Kidnap Many Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.