Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,676 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election (33837 Views)

2023: Forget Political Party, Rally Round Tinubu – Oluwo To Yoruba Leaders / Tinubu Criticises Buhari, Other Leaders For Poor Governance, Failed Promises / Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by lexy2014: 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
marsman:

Your inability to think is what is preventing you from seeing the answer. Get educated, I answered all your questions with good analogies. If we were to be in a philosophy or law class, I would have gotten an A+. You on the other hand would be repeating another semester, since you have refused to stock/educate thy self with a proper thinking machinery.
In my own words:
~Get educated smiley

Are you saying that you haven't educated yourself?

Since you haven't educated yourself, how do you now know that someone else needs education?
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by marsman: 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
lexy2014:

Are you saying that you haven't educated yourself?

Since you haven't educated yourself, how do you now know that someone else needs education?

This! This right here is why I am telling you to educate your self on the right equipment to think properly. I have educated my self and I am still educating my self.
Get educated, off your cap of ignorance, liberate your mind, receive common sense IJN.
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by lexy2014: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
marsman:

This! This right here is why I am telling you to educate your self on the right equipment to think properly. I have educated my self and I am still educating my self.
Get educated, off your cap of ignorance, liberate your mind, receive common sense IJN.

When did you educate yourself and what did you educate yourself in?
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by marsman: 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
lexy2014:

When did you educate yourself and what did you educate yourself in?
I will answer this because I feel it will help in your education process.
I cant recall when I started educating my self, but I believe it all started when I got aware about my own Ignorance. I felt lazy about giving it up, but the need to know helped me.
I educated my self about different things, basically life and how to use my mind to concentrate, get answers on my own, connect points, use my brain and completely incinerate ignorance. I am still in the process but I am proud of my progress so far.

~Educate your self, the world is too harsh to be Ignorant or pretend to be cool
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by lexy2014: 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
marsman:

I will answer this because I feel it will help in your education process.
I cant recall when I started educating my self, but I believe it all started when I got aware about my own Ignorance. I felt lazy about giving it up, but the need to know helped me.
I educated my self about different things, basically life and how to use my mind to concentrate, get answers on my own, connect points, use my brain and completely incinerate ignorance. I am still in the process but I am proud of my progress so far.

~Educate your self, the world is too harsh to be Ignorant or pretend to be cool

So you mean you don't know When you educated yourself and what you educated yourself in?
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by marsman: 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
lexy2014:

So you mean you don't know When you educated yourself and what you educated yourself in?
The answer is right in your fucking front.
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by lexy2014: 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
marsman:

The answer is right in your fucking front.

Is the answer not in your brain? you mean you don't know When you educated yourself and what you educated yourself in?
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by marsman: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
lexy2014:

Is the answer not in your brain? you mean you don't know When you educated yourself and what you educated yourself in?
Its in your front, use your brain or get off my mention.
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by lexy2014: 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
marsman:

Its in your front, use your brain or get off my mention.

If you had used your scientific brain, you would have provided a date....you mean you don't know When you educated yourself and what you educated yourself in?
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by marsman: 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
lexy2014:

If you had used your scientific brain, you would uld have provided a date....you mean you don't know When you educated yourself and what you educated yourself in?
Can you remember the date you started talking. Give me the date you started talking as a child.

This is how educating your self works, you just get aware of your ignorance and you start working on it even before you know it. Educate your self. Its more like a feeling that develops over time, before your are aware that you are doing it. You get aware in the process.
You are not even aware of your own Lack of sense yet, that is why I am trying to activate that button in you. You can mark this day as the day something big started in your Life. You might not feel anything now but surely, you will start getting aware of how you are trying to correct your ignorant mistakes in the process.
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by lexy2014: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
marsman:

Can you remember the date you started talking. Give me the date you started talking as a child.

But I thought you are Mr know it all, the most educated man alive? That means you have no idea when you educated yourself. Was it when you started talking that you became aware of your ignorance?

But you said you "use my brain and completely incinerate ignorance. I am still in the process". How can you use your brain to incinerate ignorance yet you are still in progress? Still in progress in what?
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by marsman: 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
lexy2014:

But I thought you are Mr know it all, the most educated man alive? That means you have no idea when you educated yourself. Was it when you started talking that you became aware of your ignorance?

But you said you "use my brain and completely incinerate ignorance. I am still in the process". How can you use your brain to incinerate ignorance yet you are still in progress? Still in progress in what?

This is how educating your self works, you just get aware of your ignorance and you start working on it even before you know it. Educate your self. Its more like a feeling that develops over time, before your are aware that you are doing it. You get aware in the process.
You are not even aware of your own Lack of sense yet, that is why I am trying to activate that button in you. You can mark this day as the day something big started in your Life. You might not feel anything now but surely, you will start getting aware of how you are trying to correct your ignorant mistakes in the process.

Get educate man, I know its hard, but you need it. And I believe the process has started.
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by lexy2014: 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
marsman:

Get educate man, I know its hard, but you need it. And I believe the process has started.

But I thought you are Mr know it all, the most educated man alive? Does that mean that you have no idea when you educated yourself? Was it when you started talking that you became aware of your ignorance?

Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by marsman: 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
lexy2014:

Get this, Using my brain and Incinerating ignorance are two different points.

First off, a man can never know all. I never claimed I know all so don't put words in my mouth. But, I have and I am structured and structuring (consecutively) my mind in a way that any time I feel Ignorant about things I try to Incinerate that feeling of Ignorance by seeking out knowledge, I don't dwell and feel comfortable in it. So I am still in the process Like said, it is likely impossible for some one to know all but when I get aware of any form ignorance About any issue, I try my best as possible to Incinerate the feeling. I don't mind if I am for ever in the process of educating my self, I am better than the likes of you, who don't even have a clue of where to start from.
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by marsman: 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
lexy2014:

But I thought you are Mr know it all, the most educated man alive? Does that mean that you have no idea when you educated yourself? Was it when you started talking that you became aware of your ignorance?

Right, can you give me the date you started speaking as a child? If you can give me that, then I will take my L.

So like I said, the process all started before you got aware, and since you have gotten aware you just have keep trying till you are very good at it. This is how self education works, It starts before you know it, and when you have finally gotten aware of the process, you definitely will not want to go back the way you were.

You should be thanking me for giving you this free of charge. Only God knows how many years you would have used on this earth and still be critically ignorant from lack of self education.
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by lexy2014: 7:14am On Jul 21, 2022
marsman:

Get this, Using my brain and Incinerating ignorance are two different points.

First off, a man can never know all. I never claimed I know all so don't put words in my mouth. But, I have and I am structured and structuring (consecutively) my mind in a way that any time I feel Ignorant about things I try to Incinerate that feeling of Ignorance by seeking out knowledge, I don't dwell and feel comfortable in it. So I am still in the process Like said, it is likely impossible for some one to know all but when I get aware of any form ignorance About any issue, I try my best as possible to Incinerate the feeling. I don't mind if I am for ever in the process of educating my self, I am better than the likes of you, who don't even have a clue of where to start from.

I thought you are Mr know it all, the most educated man alive? That means you have no idea when you educated yourself. Was it when you started talking that you became aware of your ignorance?

But you said you "use my brain and completely incinerate ignorance. I am still in the process".

How can you use your brain to incinerate ignorance yet you are still in progress? Still in progress in what? Don't you see you are contradicting yourself despite all your education?
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by lexy2014: 7:17am On Jul 21, 2022
marsman:

Right, can you give me the date you started speaking as a child? If you can give me that, then I will take my L.

So like I said, the process all started before you got aware, and since you have gotten aware you just have keep trying till you are very good at it. This is how self education works, It starts before you know it, and when you have finally gotten aware of the process, you definitely will not want to go back the way you were.

You should be thanking me for giving you this free of charge. Only God knows how many years you would have used on this earth and still be critically ignorant from lack of self education.

With all your education you mean you don't know when you started educating yourself? How then did you know you were educating yourself when you don't know when you started educating yourself?

I thought you are Mr know it all, the most educated man alive? That means you have no idea when you educated yourself. Was it when you started talking that you became aware of your ignorance?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 / Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta / Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.