Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,720 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election (33838 Views)

2023: Forget Political Party, Rally Round Tinubu – Oluwo To Yoruba Leaders / Tinubu Criticises Buhari, Other Leaders For Poor Governance, Failed Promises / Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by foleskay(m): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
No problem my WhatsApp not available now
Flash me on 090..26..984350. Pls
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by lexy2014: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Buhari didn't loose, he is just unbothered, if he want oyetola to win he would have done that, less than 30000 votes is too small for him to squash but because of his sincerity he allow people of Osun state to make their decision

You say buhari is unbothdered yet you say he is sincere. Which means that if he was bothered, he would have rigged the election in favour of APC thereby debunking your claim that he is sincere
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by marsman: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Person Dey control only Lagos, remaining 36, e no get level for the 36, Tinubu did not build bridges, he is not a national man like Atiku and Obi, he concentrated too much on Lagos, he should have gone for senate at least 2 times. Delta state no send tinubu or the other ss and se, he has a lot of work to do, Una get plenty work to do
Lol, He is the National Leader of the biggest political Party in Nigeria. He has loyalist in core Northern states. Two of those states will swallow the whole of south east votes.
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by marsman: 11:25am On Jul 18, 2022
lexy2014:

You say buhari is unbothdered yet you say he is sincere. Which means that if he was bothered, he would have rigged the election in favour of APC thereby debunking your claim that he is sincere
Not debunked. He is unbothered about wining neither is he bothered about losing; therefore, no matter the result he will take as it comes(sincere).

Reason why he said, " I am for no one and I am for everyone"

You didn't debunk anything.
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by lexy2014: 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
marsman:

Not debunked. He is unbothered about wining neither is he bothered about losing; therefore, no matter the result he will take as it comes(sincere). People who are too bothered about this are usually the insincere ones. You didn't debunk anything.

You say buhari is unbothdered yet you say he is sincere. if he was bothered, would he have rigged the election in favour of APC thereby debunking your (which isn't even yours) claim that he is sincere?
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by marsman: 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
lexy2014:

You say buhari is unbothdered yet you say he is sincere. if he was bothered, would he have rigged the election in favour of APC thereby debunking your (which isn't even yours) claim that he is sincere?
The question should be, has he ever been bothered?. Check the past governorship elections. Mans has been playing with the spirit of sportsmanship all these while. Playing his best game, unbothered about the result and sincerly cogratulating the winners irrespective of the party e.g obaseki. So we can say that him being unbothered about the result and trying to change it shows trait of his sincerity.
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by lexy2014: 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
marsman:

The question should be, has he ever been bothered?. Check the past governorship elections. Mans has been playing with the spirit of sportsmanship all these while. Playing his best game, unbothered about the result and sincerly cogratulating the winners irrespective of the party e.g obaseki. So we can say that him being unbothered about the result and trying to change it shows trait of his sincerity.

So if he was bothered, would he have rigged the election in favour of APC thereby debunking your (which isn't even yours) claim that he is sincere?
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by marsman: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
lexy2014:

So if he was bothered, would he have rigged the election in favour of APC thereby debunking your (which isn't even yours) claim that he is sincere?

The question should be, has he ever been bothered?. Check the past governorship elections.
Going by your statement, As long as he remains unbothered about the result. You can't debunk the claim of him being sincere.
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
marsman:

Lol, He is the National Leader of the biggest political Party in Nigeria. He has loyalist in core Northern states. Two of those states will swallow the whole of south east votes.

From when? Guy atiku and Obi big pass am when it comes to national politics, they have contested on the national stage, right now, Osibanjo get fans pass am, free and fair, no ojoro, say make the two of them contest, Tinubu and osibanjo, say no ojoro, just plain mouth selling, Osibanjo go win, this is 2023, technology is creeping in Nigeria fast, common trader is more Tech saavy, average Nigeria is aware, Buhari and co made apc big, Tinubu na Lagos and few west till he merge, I no sure say Tinubu visit abuja frequently like this before 2014 merge.

This is Tinubu first election since 2003, he go need enough workings, enough strategy, enough homework, Atiku and Obi don do recent, they understand the demographic, they won last election clearly, atiku even beat buhari inside aso rock.. and abuja.
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
marsman:

From when? Guy atiku and Obi big pass am when it comes to national politics, they have contested on the national stage, right now, Osibanjo get fans pass am, free and fair, no ojoro, say make the two of them contest, Tinubu and osibanjo, say no ojoro, just plain mouth selling, Osibanjo go win, this is 2023, technology is creeping in Nigeria fast, common trader is more Tech saavy, average Nigeria is aware, Buhari and co made apc big, Tinubu na Lagos and few west till he merge, I no sure say Tinubu visit abuja frequently like this before 2014 merge.

This is Tinubu first election since 2003, he go need enough workings, enough strategy, enough homework, Atiku and Obi don do recent, they understand the demographic, they won last election clearly, atiku even beat buhari inside aso rock.. and abuja.

There is what we call local chairman
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by lexy2014: 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
marsman:

The question should be, has he ever been bothered?. Check the past governorship elections.
Going by your statement, As long as he remains unbothered about the result. You can't debunk the claim of him being sincere.

Is he sincere because he is unbothdered or he is unbothdered because it doesn't affect him?
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by Dirtydog: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
tesppidd:
grin grin grin

Buhari loser ke!

FYI Mr Buhari never considers himself a loser in anything.

PMB has decided to let APC and Tinubu be after all he claimed he made PMB d president after loosing several times so Tinubu should make himself d president this time around. Mind u Oyo, Edo and Osun are no more under his controll. Eleyi is still bitter wit d title given him & still loyal to Osinbajo, so nothing for him also in Ogun state come 2023

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by marsman: 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
lexy2014:

Is he sincere because he is unbothdered or he is unbothdered because it doesn't affect him?
It can be both ways. But let me ask you this, can having most Governors from opposition not affect a President? It surely affects him which means it can only be the other way around.
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by lexy2014: 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
marsman:

It can be both ways. But let me ask you this, can having most Governors from opposition not affect a President? It surely affects him which means it can only be the other way around.

That's not what I asked. What I asked is this. Is he sincere because he is unbothdered or he is unbothdered because it doesn't affect him?
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by marsman: 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
[quote author=tegrianonigltd post=114851954]

From when? Guy atiku and Obi big pass am when it comes to national politics, they have contested on the national stage
Contesting at the National stage does not mean anything, get that. Atiku has been contesting since 1993, yet a new bee like Musa Yaradua won the sit of the presidency in 2007 with the fact that he, atiku, was in the race. Obi still remains largely unpopular just like he was in 2019, the the main people that voted for Atiku/Obi in 2019 voted for Party not for candidates. Apart from that, it still remains a fact that Obi's base, which is the the south east, is politically irrelevant and does not have any determining or bargaining factor at hand.

, right now, Osibanjo get fans pass am, free and fair, no ojoro, say make the two of them contest, Tinubu and osibanjo, say no ojoro, just plain mouth selling, Osibanjo go win,

This is cheap talk, Osibanjo came third behind Ameachi in the APC primaries, if you add their votes together, it is obvious both dont even have up to half of what Tinubu had. You don't get that kind of votes by rigging. Even the hierarchy of people that stepped down for Jagaban i.e Akpabio with Oil money, to fayemi the governor of ekiti, to Amosun a sitting senator proves that the electorate wanted Jagaban. Ameachi knew he was not cheated, If he was indeed cheated, he would have spoken out like wike. Osinbanjo has little popularity, he does not have the ganduje, el rufai, shettimah, not even Abiodun the state governor of his state. These are strong Tinubu persons who have populations that can determine an election.

this is 2023, technology is creeping in Nigeria fast, common trader is more Tech saavy, average Nigeria is aware, Buhari and co made apc big, Tinubu na Lagos and few west till he merge, I no sure say Tinubu visit abuja frequently like this before 2014 merge.
Tech will even increase his chances of winning because his campaign will gain more popularity and be available to a much larger Audience. Buhari him self said it, that he would not have won the 2015 election without Tinubu's support, that is why he made Tinubu the chairman of his campaign in 2019. "Buhari and co" that could not push him to victory since 2003. Tinubus party had the highest level of Political office holder during the coalition, APC would have been a wasted effort without Tinubus important quota in the party. He super headed the coalition and delivered his region, an action which gave Buhari victory, Ameachi could not even deliver his state.

So na Buhari abi Ameachi dey frequent for Abuja before APC clinched the ticket, abi you dont know that he and ameachi moved from kastina and PH to Abuja after he became president and Minister subsequently.
Tinubu wants to be President, will the sit of the Presidency go and meet him in His residence in Lagos, without him doing anything You self think am.

These are the things he has been doing since(home work, strategy, hardwork) Tinubu took control of the political scene of south west from Obj, he fought OBJ both as governor from an opposition party and a civilian from an opposition party. His home work and hard work is what earned him, worthy partners like Ganduje Shettimah, Buhari, and many strong Political force in the north.

Which Atiku and Obi won last election? Atiku is a sore Looser. Buhari cleared the whole north including Atikus state in 2019, and Obi is not a strong force, he does not even have influence in Anambra politics. His major supporters are from the south east. The political might of south east is dispensable, that is why PDP decided to go with atiku instead of Obi or any Ibo persons contesting, Even Kwankwaso has more chances than Obi.

There is what we call local chairman

Atiku's problem is Tinubu, Atiku does not have in the south the kind of influence Tinubu has in the North. Tinubu is really the greatest politicians we have ever had in Nigeria, he waited patiently got the needed support from the two Polical heavy weight region in Nigeria(North and south west) before he began to work on his ambition, not constesting since 2003 does not matter, what matters is if he has the needed support. Even the a Local government chairman cannot win election without the support of certain Individuals in the community.
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by marsman: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
lexy2014:

That's not what I asked. What I asked is this. Is he sincere because he is unbothdered or he is unbothdered because it doesn't affect him?
I definitely gave you a befitting answer, since I am not buhari. I even gave you a Logical question to help you make your conclusion.
A person can be unbothered about failing if it does not affect him or her and at the same time unbothered if sincere, because you know you did your best part so it is only right to accept the result the way it is. It can be both ways

But then, this affects buhari alot, if you look at it well. Let me ask you this, can having most Governors from opposition not affect a President? It surely affects him which means it can only be that he is sincere and chose to accept the result the way it is.

We all know of how Obasanjo tried to take over SW, before he was stopped. If you don't know, you should atleast know about the famous cold war that was between OBJ the then President of Nigeria and BAT the then governor of Lagos. OBJ wanted Lagos and all of SW state under his party.
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by lexy2014: 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
marsman:

I definitely gave you a befitting answer, since I am not buhari. I even gave you a Logical question to help you make your conclusion.
A person can be unbothered about failing if it does not affect him or her and at the same time unbothered if sincere, because you know you did your best part so it is only right to accept the result the way it is. It can be both ways

But then, this affects buhari alot, if you look at it well. Let me ask you this, can having most Governors from opposition not affect a President? It surely affects him which means it can only be that he is sincere and chose to accept the result the way it is.

We all know of how Obasanjo tried to take over SW, before he was stopped. If you don't know, you should atleast know about the famous cold war that was between OBJ the then President of Nigeria and BAT the then governor of Lagos. OBJ wanted Lagos and all of SW state under his party.

I didn't ask you for a benefitting answer and if you aren't buhari, how then have you been trying to answer buharis question for him?

I also don't remember including Tinubu or Obasanjo in my question. So the question still stands....Is buhari sincere because he is unbothdered or is he unbothdered because it doesn't affect him?
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by marsman: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
lexy2014:

I didn't ask you for a benefitting answer and if you aren't buhari, how then have you been trying to answer buharis question for him?

I also don't remember including Tinubu or Obasanjo in my question. So the question still stands....Is buhari sincere because he is unbothdered or is he unbothdered because it doesn't affect him?
Then you dont require an answer again, what you require is the urge to have the last comment. You can have it. My Logic already defeated yours, take your L.

For future references this is my answer.

In other words he is unbothered because he is sincere.
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by lexy2014: 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
marsman:

Then you dont require an answer again, what you require is the urge to have the last comment. You can have it. My Logic already defeated yours, take your L.

For future references this is my answer.

In other words he is unbothered because he is sincere.

There's nothing you have typed that has any bearing on the following.

Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by marsman: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
lexy2014:

There's nothing you have typed that has any bearing on the following.

"Befitting answer:.
Obasanjo was used as an example of a President, that is BOTHERED about winning at all cost and is insincere about the process. A case study to proof buhari's sincere attitude towards the electoral process. In simpler terms, I am using someone in contrast to buhari to justify my point on buhari, that having a governor in the opposition does have an effect on the President from another opposition party. The president can either choose to be hyper bothered and insincere about the electoral process(Obasanjo) or choose to be unbothered, put in his best foot, sincere and accept the result about the electoral process as it comes (buhari).

People who researched or wrote about the dead BC pharaohs were not the pharaohs. But they wrote about the dead pharaohs because they were able to study them and their histories. Same thing I am doing to buhari. I am not buhari but I can study him to get answers aboht his behaviours.
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by lexy2014: 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
marsman:

"Befitting answer:.
Obasanjo was used as an example of a President, that is BOTHERED about winning at all cost and is insincere about the process. A case study to proof buhari's sincere attitude towards the electoral process. In simpler terms, I am using someone in contrast to buhari to justify my point on buhari, that having a governor in the opposition does have an effect on the President from another opposition party. The president can either choose to be hyper bothered and insincere about the electoral process(Obasanjo) or choose to be unbothered, put in his best foot, sincere and accept the result about the electoral process as it comes (buhari).

People who researched or wrote about the dead BC pharaohs were not the pharaohs. But they wrote about the dead pharaohs because they were able to study them and their histories. Same thing I am doing to buhari. I am not buhari but I can study him to get answers aboht his behaviours.

All this plenty grammar yet you are still far far away from what I asked
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by marsman: 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
lexy2014:

All this plenty grammar yet you are still far far away from what I asked
I already answered your question(s) with good analogies cheesy. Bye bye.
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by lexy2014: 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
marsman:

I already answered your question(s) with good analogies cheesy. Bye bye.

I didn't ask you for analogy. The question required a simple yes or no. Cheers
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by marsman: 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
lexy2014:

I didn't ask you for analogy. The question required a simple yes or no
And I decided to educate you. Win-Win
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by lexy2014: 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
marsman:

And I decided to educate you. Win-Win

irrelevant. You can't educate others when you have educated yourself
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by 9jahotblog: 6:49am On Jul 19, 2022
Adexxi:
Thank you brother for acknowledging many of us who contributed to this resounding victory . Finally Imole tan . Kudos to everyone from osun who fought for this democracy

Many of those Apc miscrants abuse us over here , some even said we will deactivate our account but they are the one who crawl back to their hole grin

Thank you bro once again. tongue
thanks, the lord will honour you as you honour me today. Thank You. Imole de okunkun Parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun.
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by membranus: 10:27am On Jul 19, 2022
Prince111111:
I trust APC..they are more knowledgeable than that please..the Judge would just fine them for disturbing the peace of a well conducted exercise. And you think Tinubu would not be thinking of a way out to appease the people of the state that are and always been angry at him for dissowning them now? Infact he would be thinking of congratulating Ademola now just to gain their love. Just watch out for the next breaking news na
Below is the next breaking news as envisaged by you:
Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction https://www.nairaland.com/7235548/adelekes-camp-worries-over-litigation
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by marsman: 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
lexy2014:

irrelevant. You can't educate others when you have educated yourself
You need serious education.
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by lexy2014: 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
marsman:

You need serious education.

Education about what?

If you haven't educated yourself, how do you now know that someone else needs education?
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by marsman: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
lexy2014:

Education about what?

If you haven't educated yourself, how do you now know that someone else needs education?
You need education on how to think. You are doing really bad at it. It glaring you are lacking in that aspect.
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by lexy2014: 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
marsman:

You need education on how to think. You are doing really bad at it. It glaring you are lacking in that aspect.

But yet you couldn't answer this question....
Since you haven't educated yourself, how do you now know that someone else needs education?
Re: Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election by marsman: 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
lexy2014:

But yet you couldn't answer this question....
Since you haven't educated yourself, how do you now know that someone else needs education?
Your inability to think is what is preventing you from seeing the answer. Get educated, I answered all your questions with good analogies. If we were to be in a philosophy or law class, I would have gotten an A+. You on the other hand would be repeating another semester, since you have refused to stock/educate thy self with a proper thinking machinery.
In my own words:
~Get educated smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors / Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) / Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.