Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) (41987 Views)

Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Edwin Clark (Photos) / Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Shettima Will you support Christian Christian ticket if it was the other way round?
As a true yoruba Christian me and my family are obedient to the core and yusful to Nigeria.
Note: No adan(bat) crew should quote me oo

How come both Christians and Muslims voted a Christian-Christian ticket in Osun in a predominantly Muslim state?

You guys should drop this issue of religion. It doesn't take us anywhere.

I think we should be talking competence, verifiable track record of performance etc.
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by ufotunang: 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
Edwim Clark do not mind him ..and do not support Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by TruthinAction: 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
No amount of money he will give to Clark will change our mind. #saynotomuslimmuslimticket We are fully obidient.

Vote Peter Obi for President.
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by Ibcrown(m): 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Chrismania100:
The truth aspect of it is that the two religion secretly practices tradition, as you can easily see in Ogun Skull minners who happen to be majorly Muslim and slightly Christians. They should stop all this religions bigotry jare

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by OmoManU: 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
shut up. Osun State is not Federal Capital of Nigeria. Is Kaduna not Muslim-Muslim?

U guys are just not ready for better living yet, suffer never tire una
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by jrusky(m): 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Shettima Will you support Christian Christian ticket if it was the other way round?
As a true yoruba Christian me and my family are obedient to the core and yusful to Nigeria.

You are not a Yoruba in the first and if you are definitely you among the confused ones among your kinsmen.

Moreso you posted comment then went behind the server to click over 200 Likes to drive home your fake point in a fraudulent way. I counted every one who had commented on the thrash you wrote we are not up to 75 but you already has over 200 Likes.

Pls stop lying ok. I'm a christain like you but Obidient has no chance it is AtikuOkowa take it or burst it.
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by byteem: 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
OmoManU:

But you people are rejoicing over Osun newly elected governor despite being a Christian-Christian ticket in a Muslim dominated state.
What hypocrisy!!

Osun is not a Muslim dominated state .. go to sleep and stop the hate
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by Vado(m): 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
kaybee06:

Adeleke won on Christian/Christain tickets in Osun State where Muslims are predominant.���

Who told you Muslims are predominant in Osun? Abi Osun is Iwo in your eye? Even the supreme monarch is not a Muslim.
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by GEEBITE: 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
How did you come about Muslims being predominant in Osun State. There are two belts of those religious demography in that state. Both matched with densely populated towns.
kaybee06:

Adeleke won on Christian/Christain tickets in Osun State where Muslims are predominant.���
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by peace80037: 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
DONSTAN, I BET YOU, MUSLIMS WOULD HAVE LEARNT FROM CHRISTIANS WHO ARE PRESENTLY VERY HAPPY WITH THIS MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET WHEN THAT TIME COMES DONSTAN, I BET YOU, MUSLIMS WOULD HAVE LEARNT FROM CHRISTIANS WHO ARE PRESENTLY VERY HAPPY WITH THIS MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET WHEN THAT TIME COMES ...
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by crestedaguiyi: 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
jrusky:

You are not a Yoruba in the first and if you are definitely you among the confused ones among your kinsmen.

Moreso you posted comment then went behind the server to click over 200 Likes to drive home your fake point in a fraudulent way. I counted every one who had commented on the thrash you wrote we are not up to 75 but you already has over 200 Likes.

Pls stop lying ok. I'm a christain like you but Obidient has no chance it is AtikuOkowa take it or burst it.

Just went through your post of recent only to realise that you are very dumb and dim witted, shame on whoever raised you. Insulting me was your greatest mistake.

You will suffer misery before 24th of this month.
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by chriss100: 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
Yorubalandlord:

I don't think you are yoruba

You’re not Yoruba. Kindly take notice of fake accounts like this one. We busted him a couple of days ago. They are many here pretending to be Yoruba of Christian faith… their sole aim to create division amongst us.

I’m sure you all can guess what region of the country this lad is from. grin. These newly registered fake accounts sprung up immediately after Tinubu chose shetima as his VP. Punk
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by chriss100: 12:00am On Jul 18, 2022
Basic123:

You are not a yoruba Christian!

Tinubu is a yoruba man.
We don't care if he is a Christian or not

The guy you’re replying is not Yoruba. We busted him a couple of days ago. Kindly take note. We all know what region of the country he’s from. grin. Those guys are desperate. They are clutching at straws trying to create division amongst us Yoruba.

Myself, alongside my younger brother are definitely voting Tinubu next year. PVC collected and ready to deliver for Asiwaju. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by chriss100: 12:04am On Jul 18, 2022
tolue42:

I'm sure you're Princeoflagos ...I'm from Ekiti. Are-ekiti.

The guy you’re replying is not Yoruba. We busted him a couple of days ago. Kindly take note. We all know what region of the country he’s from. grin. Those guys are desperate. They are clutching at straws trying to create division amongst us Yoruba. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by chriss100: 12:07am On Jul 18, 2022
Okealaaye:

Will you vote for a Yoruba man who picks Bishop Kukah as running mate? Or, would you have voted for Tinubu if had picked a Christian as running mate? You know deep down that you can never vote for a Yoruba man. And all this your meddling is to weaken Tinubu so that your candidate Peter Obi can have a leeway. Tell the truth.

The guy you’re replying is not Yoruba. We busted him a couple of days ago. Kindly take note. We all know what region of the country he’s from. grin. Those guys are desperate. They are clutching at straws trying to create division amongst us Yoruba. Thanks
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by chriss100: 12:14am On Jul 18, 2022
Okealaaye:

Peter Obi? You make me laugh. Chukwudi, that Igbo kite ain't flying.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by chriss100: 12:18am On Jul 18, 2022
CoolAmbience:

How come both Christians and Muslims voted a Christian-Christian ticket in Osun in a predominantly Muslim state?

You guys should drop this issue of religion. It doesn't take us anywhere.

I think we should be talking competence, verifiable track record of performance etc.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by t2luv1: 3:25am On Jul 18, 2022
Yorubalandlord:

Thank you very much. No Muslim will ever agree to a Christian/Christian ticket
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by t2luv1: 3:31am On Jul 18, 2022
jrusky:

Are you going to question my credential also? I will never subscribe to a Muslim/Muslim ticket. Mo ta ika si ori mi. I am with Obi all the way. At least he has presented his policies your walking dead Messiah Tinubu hasn't presented anything. The only claim he has been making had been "It is his turn" His turn for what I don't know. You people need to stop and smell the roses Tinubu is a dead man walking that is why the Northern people put him up. He ain't gotten any chance in hell getting elected. The Northern people are playing you for suckers.
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by fifteen1(m): 7:19am On Jul 18, 2022
The Igbo Leaders you mentioned here were corrupted by APC leaders. But a competent leader like Peter Obi is different. Go to YouTube, and see what he did for Anambra people. He is the man we need for this fallen Nigeria.

BoboNogoDie:
cheesy
He can be a boko-haram commander but he is your incoming VP

Kiss the truth!

PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

They have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of them ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet they call themselves developer tongue tongue tongue
Instead of them to start by holding their senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, they fume and exhibit their epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

Una never READY grin grin grin grin
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by fifteen1(m): 7:21am On Jul 18, 2022
Most of us know that he is not competent. And he is corrupt. Deal with it.
HeroicMeastro:

If Tinubu had nominated the Pope as VP, you Christians will still not vote for him cos your bigotry and hatred will not allow you.
The man has made his choice, you are still complaining on daily basis as if he had killed someone.
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:31am On Jul 18, 2022
Omobada:

Check this out and judge yourself
If you add Osun it will be 20 Christian governors

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by jrusky(m): 7:38am On Jul 18, 2022
t2luv1:

Are you going to question my credential also? I will never subscribe to a Muslim/Muslim ticket. Mo ta ika si ori mi. I am with Obi all the way. At least he has presented his policies your walking dead Messiah Tinubu hasn't presented anything. The only claim he has been making had been "It is his turn" His turn for what I don't know. You people need to stop and smell the roses Tinubu is a dead man walking that is why the Northern people put him up. He ain't gotten any chance in hell getting elected. The Northern people are playing you for suckers.

Eeyah I understand your pain ok. First I'm not apc nor tinubu supporters but I did not hate him ok my only problem with him is him being the arrow head that brought that calamity in Aso Rock upon Nigerians.

Moreso may I ask you a very good questions because you already brought religion sentiment in.

Pls in 2019 I and all of them shouting Obidient we are all Atikulated with same obi then it was not a sin but in 2022 same Atiku with okowa is a sin pls does that make any sense?

Pls you are shouting Obidient is a christain bro I'm a christain and I will defend my faith till eternity. Pls when these bastards came to attacked Owo people recently Tinubu send cash, he condemned it, condoled with the family and came in person, Atiku send in cash, condemned it and condoled with the family, the apga and sdp flagbearers did same bro Obidient as a christain did he even condemned it? Did he utter a single word? Did he send any message? Did he give any assistance? Pls is that the definition of Christianity?

Pls Rev mbaka Church was shut down for calling Obidient a stingy man pls as a peace loving leader and a responsible leader we expect him to wade in and halt the move but did he? Tinubu and Atiku received thousands of attacks on daily basis pls has any church or mosque shut down?

In Borno Shetima a known rerrorist donated N127millon to CAN pls in your Obidient entire life can you show me any evidence where he has given CAN in any part of SE 50k ever? Even to me Shetima is more christain than Obidient a fucking pretender.

Go and read your Bible Mr christain. Our God tolerate, our God is not stingy, our God help people, our God propagate his kingdom, our God is kind, our God is human lifter.

You choose obi for life good for you but I will never choose a stingy man who want to use christainity as a cover up ok.

Thanks.

In atiku/okowa I Stan I'm pdp since 1999 and I'm not shifting ground regardless I'm a man of principle I don't betray. I'm pdp and that is it.
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by jaggabban: 7:39am On Jul 18, 2022
ImDStar:
grin Did he want to recruit Baba into boko haram?
E no go happen!!
No Muslim in this country would ever support Christian Christian ticket no matter how qualified the candidate is.

It will be outright stupidity for any Christian to support such ticket for whatever reason.

You were warned against Buhari in 2015, you're warned again.

Are you aware that Ede that made xtian-xtian ticket win in Osun state are more than 70% Muslims.
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by jrusky(m): 7:48am On Jul 18, 2022
crestedaguiyi:

Just went through your post of recent only to realise that you are very dumb and dim witted, shame on whoever raised you. Insulting me was your greatest mistake.

You will suffer misery before 24th of this month.

Eeyah you are so much in pain sorry bro and nay I now declare upon uou that as you just said I'm now telling you might not be alive even before the 24th very unfortunate.

You are a typical ipigs slowpoke who could not even engage in democratic criticism its a shame I spit on your head. Either you shout or cry obi will never enter Aso Rock and their is nothing your pained a s s holes can do about it. As I said you might not even live to see 24th of this month, that you have received on Monday morning and you know what that means?

Ndooh!!!

Just stop manipulating NL server by your fraudlent 200 Likes it's childish, obi can not win online and win in real life no where in the world where the president is elected online. Ndooh!!!
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by tolue42(m): 11:15am On Jul 18, 2022
chriss100:

You're serious ooooo...those guys are something else
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by wasuka14(m): 11:33am On Jul 18, 2022
ImDStar:
grin Did he want to recruit Baba into boko haram?
E no go happen!!
No Muslim in this country would ever support Christian Christian ticket no matter how qualified the candidate is.

It will be outright stupidity for any Christian to support such ticket for whatever reason.

You were warned against Buhari in 2015, you're warned again.

This is rubbish talk. The one we do in osun state nah okija-okija votes??
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by wasuka14(m): 11:37am On Jul 18, 2022
Truthisunique2:
we have rejected it and would give our referendum in 2023

One thing we have come to see is that sane Nigerians have won the narrative online

And sane Nigerians all the face the first hand incompetence of apc offline

Apc have lost offline and struggling to play catch up with the voices of Nigerians online
"We have"?? How many of you mbok? Do u mean Dot nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria / New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church / Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.