Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun (64967 Views)

Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) / Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna / Peter Obi’s kinsmen unveil campaign banner in Anambra (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by IgOga(m): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
Obidient4life2:
The Rise and Fall of Tinubu

Don't bee too optimistic.....Tinubu will win Osun in a landslide....when it comes to national politics Yorubas vote in block...when they wanted Falae Obj lost even in front of his own house...but when Obj came home to say Atiku nor want make him win.....Obasanjo won in all SW states....Only a bastard Yoruba person will vote Atiku over Tinubu with what herdsmen are doing in SW
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by Mummyfour(f): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
Glozaglobal:

Idiot!!! Does the voice in that video sound Igbo? Oloshi
don't mind them, they like living in self denial.

Even when they wee o poo on themselves, they will blame the toilet for not coming to them, instead of them going fast to the toilet
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by YorubaSlur: 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
Abdul05 Leodeking will now come and blame it on their mentors(Igbos)
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
JASONjnr:
"Take it from their recruitment source.... What will they eat? Give them Agbado and Cassava... "

Omo.... Everytime i view that clip... I just feel sorry for this country....
We're not ready to get a better country if we eventually get this man to become the next president....

I've not watched that clip neither do I believe that the Tinubu I used to know will yell that sort of crap. It's some video editing crap. I doubt it 100%
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by YorubaSlur: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha

Lol this is actually my name, it's written as nwa moomi water not mama iwota grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by Lazenby007(m): 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
APC neva chin chon chin
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by Rooneyboy(m): 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

When some people say that the southwest is 85% Muslims, this is an erroneous assertion.

We can say both religions are evenly split between the two major imported religions

Peter Obi stands no chance in 2023.

Nurudeen Adeleke is a Muslim
This ur statement is echoing. Don't u think so
cheesy cheesy cheesy

But he can go to church to dance because he knows he’s first a Yoruba before being a Muslim

In Yoruba land, we don’t carry religions on our head unlike the northern people

So tinubu has defied the Christians and he will be heavily voted against come 2023

Since Peter Obi stands no chance , PDP ISSA GOAL

Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by Zane2point4(m): 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
post=114824994:
We remembered the kin wotowoto wey one ipob swine collect 4 years ago by doing this same thingy.

cheesy grin wink wink
Jew man, you irritate many people here
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by Honjoshy4u: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
PresidObi:
I don't know who advises these politicians, but if Tinubu or Atiku knows the real pulse of the masses, they will resign from this presidential race, relocate abroad and watch things from afar.

The people has really endured too much, no light, no roads, no water , no jobs, no security, no healthcare, schools, no food, no hope. It's an affront for some people to show their faces on a banner.

May this coming presidential election not turn violent against the people that have enslaved Nigerians for the past 24 years.

Oga live Atiku...
The pulse you described would have made sense if LP had won.
Obi need to work hard on his political base. Every political aspirant needs political gladiators to deliver their ward, L.g and State.

The election result of Labour at Ekiti and Osun should give any serious contender sleepless night

Ekiti....57
Osun... 2729
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by DrSamOnowu87(m): 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:
Igbos, the children of hate and toxicity cheesy

Then you see them playing the victim when their bullshit is retaliated.
Chai dis thing pain this bros wella. Wipe ur tears boy and embrace d change, revolution coming d way of this battered nation as a result of old, weak, greedy, corrupt politicians.
Dont worry u will not only eat agbado & cassava, u will be served in breakable, stainless plate when d revolution relegate dis dis ancestors to backyard.
Thier days are numbered, thier disgrace fully loaded in a 40ft container.
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by Greenscientist: 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
Gandollar:
Yorubas are really tired of tinubu's choking grief. Osun people have been trying to liberate themselves for so long.

Congrats PDP!

Anything but APC!

Go and sleep. Southwest don't care about APC or PDP but personality. Osun is one of the southwest state where Tinubu will have the highest vote.

I'm from Oyo, I supported Makinde in the last election and an APC senator.

What is the difference between APC and PDP?
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by yusluvad(m): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
PresidObi:
I don't know who advises these politicians, but if Tinubu or Atiku knows the real pulse of the masses, they will resign from this presidential race, relocate abroad and watch things from afar.

The people has really endured too much, no light, no roads, no water , no jobs, no security, no healthcare, schools, no food, no hope. It's an affront for some people to show their faces on a banner.

May this coming presidential election not turn violent against the people that have enslaved Nigerians for the past 24 years.
You've said it all...

1 Like

Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by Gandollar(f): 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
Greenscientist:

You will know when the scales fall off your eyes.
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by Antai123(m): 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
Tinubu is gone, even with the power of incumbency in Osun, APC couldn't win.

Peter Obi will have massive vote from South South, South East, 25 Percent vote from South West, and Bawa will fetch him some percentage in North, and that might make him the next president.
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by Gandollar(f): 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Greenscientist:

Go and sleep. Southwest don't care about APC or PDP but personality. Osun is one of the southwest state where Tinubu will have the highest vote.

I'm from Oyo, I supported Makinde in the last election and an APC senator.

SW vote personality, that's why they voted failure buhari twice grin
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
Chase them away when they come to your city. Shameless old thieves
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by Okobola146: 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
Las Las Tinubu and co go chop stones for head
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by Munzy14(m): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Tinubu may be the most hated Nigerian politician at the moment by Nigerians tongue.

The citizens are tired of casava agbado he used to feed Lagosians.
Lol

He is the most hated since 2015 he took that ambitious path to merge with a Buhari...And even wanted to be vice to present a Muslim-Muslim ticket before Buhari staged a walk out.

It shows how insensitive and desperate Tinubu is.

Even Buhari a religious fanatics, resisted the temptation to go that length...Yet Tinubu did..Desperate ancestor.

Let's see as events unfold.

1 Like

Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by Bigchristo22(m): 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
Tinubu the most hated man in Nigeria right now.
The Muslim Muslim ticket created more more enemies for him among the political elites and the electorates who will vote on election day.
With carefully observation Nigeria Christians haven’t known the gravity and weight of what Buhari has done to this country, some of them still foolishly clap for him all in the name of politics, Buhari agenda is more than just a political one, the plan is to Islamize Nigeria, it has started for a long time but Buhari came to fast track it, soon y’all Christians will be relocating your worship centers into Dungeon as it is in Turkey and other Arabic countries.
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by DontGiveUpYet: 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
The humiliation awaiting Tinubu will be suicidal.
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by Raxxye(m): 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
DAwest7:
keep your opinion to your self bro we don do am already Apc luleeeeeeeeeeee
Are you supporting the vandalization of the billboard?
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by vale20: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
If it happens in the south East it becomes tribalistic
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by Sunnyski: 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Paid Urchin, shut up that's in Osun state, a Yoruba state. The Yorubas are tired of agbado and cassava.

Take it or leave it the presidential race is between Obi and Atifku.

Now guess the winner
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by Telekinetic: 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Osinwin still dey call ipob. Chop shit abeg grin

Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by Greenscientist: 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
Gandollar:
SW vote personality, that's why they voted failure buhari twice grin

And why should we not vote Buhari? Was Jonathan doing well? Shift abeg.

Jonathan and PDP underperformed and they deserved to be relegated. Buhari and APC has underperformed, they also deserved to be relegated without allowing PDP to come back again. That's the only way we can die this politicians and have new crops.

A southwest rotating between APC and PDP is better than SS and SE that is stagnant with PDP.
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by jacoik(m): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
Eriokanmi:
O ti zę fun Tinubu. He should have remained his godfather abi na kingmaker jeejelly and his numerous sins would have been forgiven him. Atiku's disgrace loading. Time to vote personality and not candidate loading

@ the destroyed banner, I hope Tinubu's blind supporters won't say those guys seen in the video are ipob. Apc wouid see the youth anger in Yorubaland in 2023 and pick race . Just becsuse we're backing obi, we don become ipob, lol
may our ancestors bless you more
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by snowball11(m): 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
kennethfranc:
Make people no stone them during campaign

I have said it countless time, Drugginus would be stoned in some states! grin
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by jacoik(m): 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
JASONjnr:
"Take it from their recruitment source.... What will they eat? Give them Agbado and Cassava... "

Omo.... Everytime i view that clip... I just feel sorry for this country....
We're not ready to get a better country if we eventually get this man to become the next president....
honestly, if I tell you I know anything about this agbado and cassava, then am a liar. What is it all about and who said it, please?
Re: Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun by Igbojew: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Say this without crying Tinubu urchins hahahaha........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' / Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial / DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.