Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue (1365 Views)

Igbos Sudden Concern For Awolowo Statue / What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) / #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by Gandollar(f): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
GANDOLLAR!!! oko helinues
God forbid for me to marry that simp. I go use my big cassava choke am under two days grin
Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by TimFisher2: 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Another gibberish. Peter Obi fundamental degree from a university is D pass compared to Tinubu's first class Bsc certificate in accounting.

You should already know the drill by now since your kinsmen are often jailed in abroad for drug peddling.

The drill which is anyone caught with drug or any crime is arrested on the spot. A case study is Ekweremmadu who was arrested on the spot. He would be going to court from the prison. Why wasn't Tinubu arrested if he was caught with drug? Of course I know Peter Obi' urchins are unintelligent. No wonder Peter Obi graduated with D pass. Like principal, like disciples.

I said bring his CV...i have presented a skeletal diagram of Peter Obi's CV

So bring yours or forever remain shut for life until after 2023 election
Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Gandollar:
God forbid for me to marry that simp. I go use my big cassava choke am under two days grin
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wisetrue99:

So Oyetola is the highest bidder grin grin grin grin

Na him be say him no get sense! Where was Oyetola when Davido was giving him $3000 SMH

If he (portable) continues this way, he will lose relevance, not that I am a fan though undecided

He is Stupid.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by Kagd10: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
TimFisher2:

I said bring his CV...i have presented a skeletal diagram of Peter Obi's CV

So bring yours or forever remain shut for life until after 2023 election

Tinubu's CV includes first class Bsc accounting graduate. Working as a first class accountant for international companies such as Hansen, Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Mobil etc...

Doing great things for Lagos as a Lagos governor.

Your monumental failure Peter Obi can't match any of these.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
majamajic:

Am not Igbo but this is not good for an elder statesman

Ah yeah. Your post actually shows that.
Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by techWriter3: 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
Who is Awolowo
Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by mokolade21845: 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
I am reliably informed by an ifa prist that awolowo has been crying profusely ever since that boy (portable) poo pooed into his once inteligent and revered face.I am reliably informed by an ifa prist that awolowo has been crying profusely ever since that boy (portable) poo pooed into his once inteligent and revered face....

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers / 2023:Why Is APC Gov Candidate In Cross River Using Obi's Image To Campaign?(pix) / So All Southwest Governors Are Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.