Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu (2878 Views)

Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State / Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video) / Charles Idahosa: APC Lost Bayelsa Due To Oshiomhole’s Recklessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by isaaudugeidam: 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Can you imagine the audacity? Imagine how low APC has dragged the integrity of Nigeria. Old age should be a blessing but in Nigeria the elders are making it look clownish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by Enyimbafc: 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
90yrs old man lying like a 2yr old kid.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by Mr2wealth: 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
abubakartelad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC5S7qMJbSE

I am not aware that the APC lost in Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu

We understand. shocked
Shame and pride will not allow you to congratulate the winner. After all, you are still studying the election results. Don't worry, the election is for the Osun people. Not you!! grin
Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by Kuratam22: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mr Chairman, day don break oo
Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by Goddey18(m): 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
This is what you get when you placed old ancestors in leadership position. He has lost riddled with his surrounding. angry
Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by adebankole74596: 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
How can you people vote out APC?How dare you? IngratesHow can you people vote out APC?How dare you? Ingrates...
Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by techWriter3: 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
May you never would aware even in the presidential reelection
Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by Deemas(m): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
This man is working against BAT. He laughed off all questions that have to do with Osun election.
Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by Dwana96(m): 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
My Omo was omoed��

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures : Tinubu Vs Obi Support RallieIn Port Harcourt .... Judge For Yourself / Money Rain As Peter Obi Onitsha Supporters Spray Money During Onitsha Rally / Bayelsa King Googles & Verify, After Peter Obi Quoted Statistics At His Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.