Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

In The Light Of Truth: The Creature That Is Man. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In The Light Of Truth: The Creature That Is Man. (179 Views)

In The Light Of Truth: The Creature That Is Man! / Is Man The Highest Of God Creation? / Is Man's Destiny In Gods Hands Or Is It Man That Shapes His Own Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Light Of Truth: The Creature That Is Man. by GRAILMESSAGE: 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wave upon wave of indignation floods over countries and nations caused by my statement that man bears
nothing of the Divine within himself. This shows how deeply conceit has taken root in the souls of men,
and how much they dislike separating themselves from it, even though their intuitive perception surfaces
now and then, warning them and allowing them to recognize that my statement must be true after all.
Their resistance, however, does not alter this fact. The human spirits are still smaller, still more
insignificant than they had imagined, even when they have finally managed to come to the conviction that
they are lacking anything Divine.
Therefore I wish to go still further than I have done so far, and expand the picture of Creation in
order to show to which level man belongs. For it is hardly possible for him to begin his ascent without
knowing beforehand exactly what he is and what he is capable of. Once this becomes clear to him he will
also finally realize what he is meant to do!
That, however, is very different from everything he wills today! What a difference indeed!
This no longer awakens compassion in the person who is privileged to see clearly. By “seeing” I do
not mean the seeing of a clairvoyant, but that of a man who possesses true knowledge. Instead of
compassion and pity today only anger must arise. Anger and contempt at the stupendous arrogance
shown towards God by hundreds of thousands daily and hourly ever anew. There is not a grain of
knowledge in their conceit! It is not worth wasting even a single word on this.
What I will say from now on-wards is meant for the few who, in pure humility, can still attain to a
certain degree of recognition without first having to be so crushed, as will soon happen in accordance
with the Divine Laws, in order finally to provide admission for His true Word and to till the fertile soil
for It!
All of the empty and wordy concoctions of the earthmen who presume to have knowledge will
crumble away, along with the currently quite infertile soil!
It is indeed high time for this empty flood of words, which acts like a poison upon all that strives
upwards, to collapse in all its hollowness. —
Hardly have I established the fact that the Son of God and the Son of Man are two separate
personalities than there appear treatises intended to clarify in theological-philosophical complexities that
this is not so. Without addressing my arguments impartially, attempts are made to maintain the old error
at all costs, even at the cost of all logical objectiveness, in the unclear manner of existing dogma. They
stubbornly rely upon single sentences out of ancient writings to the exclusion of all independent thought,
making it the unexpressed requirement that hearers and readers must not think, much less sense
intuitively; for otherwise it would be quickly recognized that nothing is explained by this flood of words,
for from front to back it remains impossible to draw a proper conclusion. But it is still more obvious that
all the many words lack a connection with actual events.
He who finally succeeds in opening his eyes and ears in these matters must without difficulty
recognize the emptiness of such “teachings.” They are but a last desperate clawing which can no longer
be called clinging to what has hitherto been their support, a support which in the coming events will soon
prove to be nothing.
The explanation is based on phrases, the correct transmission of which cannot be proved; on the
contrary, it is impossible to fit them logically into the course of world events, thereby clearly showing that
their meaning has been distorted by human brains in the course of transmission. Not one of these
sentences can be integrated in the events that happened and in the intuitive perception without leaving a
gap. Yet only when everything comes to a conclusion through the completion of its cycle, without any
fantasy or words of blind faith, only therein is every happening explained in the right manner! —
But why make the effort if man does not wish to be freed from such obstinacy! Therefore, may that
come to pass which in the circumstances must now come to pass. Only a few years will finally and
absolutely change all that. —
In horror I turn away from the believers and from all those who in their false humility think they know better, who therefore do not recognize a simple truth but even smile at it indulgently or
benevolently wish to improve upon it. How quickly will just these persons become small, so very small,
and lose all support, since neither their faith nor their knowledge offers them any such support. They will
gain the path which they so persistently desire and upon which they can no longer return to life. The right
to choose has never been denied them.—
Those who have followed me so far know that man originates in the highest sphere of Creation: the
Spiritual Sphere. But there are still many differences to be noted in the Realm of the Spiritual. Man on
earth, who presumes himself great, who often does not shrink from dragging his God down by regarding
Him merely as being the highest on that level to which he himself belongs, who sometimes even dares to
deny or disdain Him, is in reality not even that which many a soul with true humility imagines itself to be.
Earth-man is not a created being, but merely a developed being. That is a difference too great for man to
imagine.

Thanks for reading to be continued next week!!
Re: In The Light Of Truth: The Creature That Is Man. by PointZerom: 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
GRAILMESSAGE:
Wave upon wave of indignation floods over countries and nations caused by my statement that man bears
nothing of the Divine within himself. This shows how deeply conceit has taken root in the souls of men,
and how much they dislike separating themselves from it, even though their intuitive perception surfaces
now and then, warning them and allowing them to recognize that my statement must be true after all.
Their resistance, however, does not alter this fact. The human spirits are still smaller, still more
insignificant than they had imagined, even when they have finally managed to come to the conviction that
they are lacking anything Divine.
Therefore I wish to go still further than I have done so far, and expand the picture of Creation in
order to show to which level man belongs. For it is hardly possible for him to begin his ascent without
knowing beforehand exactly what he is and what he is capable of. Once this becomes clear to him he will
also finally realize what he is meant to do!
That, however, is very different from everything he wills today! What a difference indeed!
This no longer awakens compassion in the person who is privileged to see clearly. By “seeing” I do
not mean the seeing of a clairvoyant, but that of a man who possesses true knowledge. Instead of
compassion and pity today only anger must arise. Anger and contempt at the stupendous arrogance
shown towards God by hundreds of thousands daily and hourly ever anew. There is not a grain of
knowledge in their conceit! It is not worth wasting even a single word on this.
What I will say from now on-wards is meant for the few who, in pure humility, can still attain to a
certain degree of recognition without first having to be so crushed, as will soon happen in accordance
with the Divine Laws, in order finally to provide admission for His true Word and to till the fertile soil
for It!
All of the empty and wordy concoctions of the earthmen who presume to have knowledge will
crumble away, along with the currently quite infertile soil!
It is indeed high time for this empty flood of words, which acts like a poison upon all that strives
upwards, to collapse in all its hollowness. —
Hardly have I established the fact that the Son of God and the Son of Man are two separate
personalities than there appear treatises intended to clarify in theological-philosophical complexities that
this is not so. Without addressing my arguments impartially, attempts are made to maintain the old error
at all costs, even at the cost of all logical objectiveness, in the unclear manner of existing dogma. They
stubbornly rely upon single sentences out of ancient writings to the exclusion of all independent thought,
making it the unexpressed requirement that hearers and readers must not think, much less sense
intuitively; for otherwise it would be quickly recognized that nothing is explained by this flood of words,
for from front to back it remains impossible to draw a proper conclusion. But it is still more obvious that
all the many words lack a connection with actual events.
He who finally succeeds in opening his eyes and ears in these matters must without difficulty
recognize the emptiness of such “teachings.” They are but a last desperate clawing which can no longer
be called clinging to what has hitherto been their support, a support which in the coming events will soon
prove to be nothing.
The explanation is based on phrases, the correct transmission of which cannot be proved; on the
contrary, it is impossible to fit them logically into the course of world events, thereby clearly showing that
their meaning has been distorted by human brains in the course of transmission. Not one of these
sentences can be integrated in the events that happened and in the intuitive perception without leaving a
gap. Yet only when everything comes to a conclusion through the completion of its cycle, without any
fantasy or words of blind faith, only therein is every happening explained in the right manner! —
But why make the effort if man does not wish to be freed from such obstinacy! Therefore, may that
come to pass which in the circumstances must now come to pass. Only a few years will finally and
absolutely change all that. —
In horror I turn away from the believers and from all those who in their false humility think they know better, who therefore do not recognize a simple truth but even smile at it indulgently or
benevolently wish to improve upon it. How quickly will just these persons become small, so very small,
and lose all support, since neither their faith nor their knowledge offers them any such support. They will
gain the path which they so persistently desire and upon which they can no longer return to life. The right
to choose has never been denied them.—
Those who have followed me so far know that man originates in the highest sphere of Creation: the
Spiritual Sphere. But there are still many differences to be noted in the Realm of the Spiritual. Man on
earth, who presumes himself great, who often does not shrink from dragging his God down by regarding
Him merely as being the highest on that level to which he himself belongs, who sometimes even dares to
deny or disdain Him, is in reality not even that which many a soul with true humility imagines itself to be.
Earth-man is not a created being, but merely a developed being. That is a difference too great for man to
imagine.

Thanks for reading to be continued next week!!

You no longer air your program on RayPower fm every Sunday 10pm, what happened?
Which radio station airs your program now and time. My regards to Dr Agboola.
Re: In The Light Of Truth: The Creature That Is Man. by Maynman: 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
God or god whichever way you’ve been conditioned to write it, is a title not a person and I presume you are talking about the Christian god, Yahweh.
Re: In The Light Of Truth: The Creature That Is Man. by GRAILMESSAGE: 9:06am On Jul 24, 2022
[quote author=PointZerom post=114829000]

Which radio station airs your program now and time. My regards to Dr Agboola.[/quote
Good morning sir, I don't know what happened but I will find out and get back to you!
Re: In The Light Of Truth: The Creature That Is Man. by GRAILMESSAGE: 9:06am On Jul 24, 2022
[quote author=PointZerom post=114829000]

Good morning sir, I don't know what happened but I will find out and get back to you!
Re: In The Light Of Truth: The Creature That Is Man. by GRAILMESSAGE: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2022
PointZerom:

Which radio station airs your program now and time. My regards to Dr Agboola.
Good morning sir, I will try and find out what happened to the program

(1) (Reply)

Friday, July 22 Jehovah  . . takes note of the humble.​—Ps. 138:6. / Pastor Courage Reveals The Mind Of God Toward 2023 Presidential Election / As A Nigerian, When Last Did You Pray For Your Country And Its People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.