Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria (48073 Views)

Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by SpatialKing(m): 7:56am On Jul 18, 2022
Professional Conferences
Technical Workshops
Training sessions
NGO advocacy sessions
Convention
LinkedIn meet-ups

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2022
/

Are you sure about church?

School is still the best option.

/

2 Likes

Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by donestk(m): 7:56am On Jul 18, 2022
True
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by dejavubobo1(m): 7:56am On Jul 18, 2022
Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Graceville2020(f): 7:57am On Jul 18, 2022
efficiencie:

You are clearly not ready for life. This was how a lady from a holiness church married a literal demon masquerading as an usher in church. The brother came with his comrades who looked like humans. The pastor, blind bartimeaus, did not notice, the relatives of lady did not notice, no one else noticed until the wedding night when sister got into the bedroom with brother only for the brother in the lord to metamorphose into a giant with an incredibly massive rod. Sister wanted to shout but the demon seized her voice. Demonic brother went ahead to demolish her over night. By morning, demonic brother has disappeared without a trace. After days of not coming out, neighbors had to break in only to see her in a demolished condition. She was rushed to the hospital were the doctor had to stitch her up and revive her to narrate her story.

So sisters don't be deceived good brothers are not in a particular place, they are everywhere and so are the evil ones. You must know who you are to be able to identify the man that fits you. If you are aimless, purposeless, useless and valueless you will marry your enemy. Get your life in order, put yourself on the path of destiny and you will find a man on that same path as yours that will fit you. Commit to submitting to your man even as your man showers you with love and your marriage will be a success. It's as simple as that!
day don break.
I don start to dey read usual Nonsense for this forum

7 Likes

Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by checkoutEnugu: 7:57am On Jul 18, 2022
Jeon:

Venus ♀
I could swear it sounded like anus to me

1 Like

Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by KristaPretty(f): 7:58am On Jul 18, 2022
True love and marriage material kinda man or woman can be found anywhere and everywhere seeing that we have all sorts of people everywhere.

I know couples who met in church as virgins and their marriage never lasted six years. I also personally know a one night stand who led to marriage, they'd be 16years in marriage in December with four children.

The bottom line is for you to do whatever your heart tells you. You see this life, there's absolutely no rule to it!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Freestainworld(m): 7:58am On Jul 18, 2022
They didn't mention Aso rock, many potbelly husband materials are there, all you need to do as a lady is to call them zaddy.
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by jeff1993: 7:58am On Jul 18, 2022
Vv
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by bansempire22(m): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2022
new update done land...op all these places no go give good husband if you no be good wife

4 Likes

Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Passionate888: 7:59am On Jul 18, 2022

Ladies, listen carefully! If during shopping, you notice a single man buying foodstuffs (and by foods, we are not talking about noodles), that’s a potential husband material right there. So, pretend to bump your shopping cart into his, and from there, you can talk about other things before giving him your number.

Nigerian girl talk!? This op no serious sef
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Nearls: 7:59am On Jul 18, 2022
To this day, I still wonder how most topics make it to front page and what the op is thinking when he creates/references such topics. cool

1 Like

Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by frankblinkz(m): 8:00am On Jul 18, 2022
Has it gotten to this.......
My niggas get money,then choose your own woman.
Make woman no choose you ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Confirm4real(m): 8:00am On Jul 18, 2022
OP you didn't include nairaland grin

2 Likes

Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by womenareapezz: 8:01am On Jul 18, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Mummyfour(f): 8:01am On Jul 18, 2022
And I have a beautiful God fearing childhood friend that I have known from my primary school days

She has remained a clean good lady till date yet no husband.
Yet men would be coming here to look for advice when they marry some monster ladies.
This life really no balance.
And she dey look for husband seriously embarassed.

6 Likes

Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by OgaDeyVex: 8:02am On Jul 18, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by LUAN1: 8:02am On Jul 18, 2022
Man remain the Price. Men stop SIMPing you are a woman/women prayer point, she is dressing sexy just for you to notice her, she pretend to be a good girl just for you to notice her, she is attending church or probably singing in the choir just for kings in the church to notice her, everything a woman does in public is for her to get notice by man. Man is the price

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by ukaface(f): 8:02am On Jul 18, 2022
The shopping mall details is funny

Like in Nollywood Abi

Those sh.its don't happen in reality
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:03am On Jul 18, 2022
frndfghtr:
The problem is how many of those girls are ready to settle down, with an average guy

What's your definition of average?

Your average could be different from my average.

1 Like

Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by omotayocaleb(m): 8:03am On Jul 18, 2022
Very accurate. But where can we find wife material?
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by dododawa1: 8:04am On Jul 18, 2022
Masquerade place, guys like masquerade days.
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by LUAN1: 8:04am On Jul 18, 2022
Mummyfour:
And I have a beautiful God fearing childhood friend that I have known from my primary school days

Yet men would be coming here to look for advice when they marry some monster ladies.
8f the is ready to be submissive, send me her number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 18, 2022
You forgot:
.the club .local sport center .barbing saloon e.t.c
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by beyondPen(m): 8:04am On Jul 18, 2022
Nice thread for Ladies

You can meet husband anywhere just work enormously on yourself as a lady.

Smile more, give compliments especially to guys, interaction matters too, learn how to cook, clean up and dress well, talk less (very important), praise your man

Most ladies are lacking these qualities.

It's not about zen G bullshit that will land you a good man.
You can ask a man; "what makes you smile? What do you believe in? " Simply questions to know someone instead of asking the Moon about who your man is?

Even calling your man sir. (Sir what do you need today is enough to hook him up).

5 Likes

Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by pacespot(m): 8:07am On Jul 18, 2022
These are just fallacies of hastiness. Anywhere you go and meet people, there is potential to meet your future partner.
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Thebossoasis(f): 8:08am On Jul 18, 2022
What is this one again grin grin football centres?? Nothing musa no go see for gate undecided
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by dalongjnr: 8:09am On Jul 18, 2022
All is a lie. Person wey go fine love,go fine love, no matter the place,circumstances or time.
Just pray for the love of God and wisdom to direct.
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by xynerise: 8:09am On Jul 18, 2022
Are you fucking kidding me? grin

Ladies don't listen to this article. You will end up getting bleeped many times and dumped. There is no specific place to get a good husband.

1 Like

Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by shollay09(m): 8:09am On Jul 18, 2022
NOTORIOUS100:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/543242-five-places-to-meet-husband-material-in-nigeria.html
yinmu...I dont visit any of these places as a guy.... So if you are looking for husband material like me, come to my workplace area
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by GeneralPula: 8:10am On Jul 18, 2022
Mummyfour:

How can she be beautiful, Godfearing and still be single? Or maybe she don over old..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters / The Most Difficult Age For Any Man / "Forget Your Husband, He Is Mine" - Single Lady Tells Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.