Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria (48077 Views)

Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by omoyankee3(m): 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
6. Nairaland
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by omoyankee3(m): 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
wink wink
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by vicstoneint(f): 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
I met my husband in a wedding, God bless the day I met him. he is everything I desire in a husband.

1 Like

Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Nnecky(f): 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
MITCHELL96:
The list is cool

Me that like working out, if I see any fine girl for gym, omo, I'll collect her number oo, I love girls that Work out, it's rare before you see a Nigerian girl that's takes her health and physic seriously

So, If I happen to see any, I'll love to be Into you

Secondly, I like girls that wear football jersey and loves to watch football, I really do love them.

Anytime I see a girl on jersey, I will just be praising and crushing on her

You are a confirmed polygamous man.
With all these you affirmed to, na 50 women go marry you
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
NOTORIOUS100:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/543242-five-places-to-meet-husband-material-in-nigeria.html

You mentioned church and mosque......those going to those religion houses are bunch of pretenders and hypocrites ......
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by MITCHELL96: 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
Nnecky:

You are a confirmed polygamous man.
With all these you affirmed to, na 50 women go marry you

No ooo grin grin

I'm not a fan polygamy, I'm going to marry just one woman cool

My desires and fantasies can't be used to judge me cheesy
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Lexkenny99(m): 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
So NOT TrUe
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Ballack1(m): 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
Number 6
Tinder and Badoo
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Kingininge(m): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
[quote author=
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Jeon(f): 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
Oturatetuala:

Not only mars but you will check Pluto.
Including Jupiter and Sun +7th house.

2 Likes

Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Jeon(f): 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
checkoutEnugu:
I could swear it sounded like anus to me

And I thought it annual.

2 Likes

Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Oturatetuala(m): 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
Whatever!

Jeon:

Including Jupiter and Sun +7th house.
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Jeon(f): 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
havilla:
I thought for women it's jupiter
Yeap.. It does.. Mars indicates the type of partner she needs or is attracted to.

2 Likes

Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Jeon(f): 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
havilla:
I thought for women it's jupiter
Yeap.. It does.. Mars indicates the type of partner she needs or is attracted to.

2 Likes

Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Jeon(f): 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
Oturatetuala:
Whatever!

2 Likes

Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by MSesan: 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
Club nkọ...?

That is where heartbroken guys and ladies go to for factory reset brain.
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Oturatetuala(m): 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
[quote author=Jeon post=114852289][/quote]

Silly!
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Positiveme2020: 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mummyfour:
And I have a beautiful God fearing childhood friend that I have known from my primary school days

She has remained a clean good lady till date yet no husband.
Yet men would be coming here to look for advice when they marry some monster ladies.
This life really no balance.
And she dey look for husband seriously embarassed.

Link her up to me let's chat
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Youngpo413: 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
xynerise:
Are you fucking kidding me? grin

Ladies don't listen to this article. You will end up getting bleeped many times and dumped. There is no specific place to get a good husband.
Boss longest time.
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by nnamdi640: 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
Jeon:
If you want to know your husband check the position of your Mars ♂.
What do mean by Mars.
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by nnamdi640: 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
Jeon:

Venus ♀
I don't know how to check all venus
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by xynerise: 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
Youngpo413:
Boss longest time.

Oga sir. A little intro pls smiley
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Youngpo413: 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
xynerise:

Oga sir. A little intro pls smiley
You were popular on nairaland back then....naijaboiy,rokiatu,onila,190,mr cork, and the rest.
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2022
CaseSensitive:

Ramsey Noah is that you?

I can give you the phone number and name of the guy.
The dude is from Middlebelt and the lady is from Nsukka-Enugu state.
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Youngpo413: 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mummyfour:
if over the years, husband no come, off course her age will not remain static na.

Most ( bad) men that come around her know she has a good heart.
Some lie to her they are single and when she finds out she has been deceived,she will withdraw into her she'll for a very long time. When she tries to get back to dating again, one mumu man will come and spoil her mind again. So how will she not be aging.?

Its really not fair when men do chop and clean mouth especially for the scarce good ladies out there
she maybe allergic to good men.....she loves fùck boys in mens' body.
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by ChuksHills(m): 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
NOTORIOUS100:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/543242-five-places-to-meet-husband-material-in-nigeria.html

You can meet your future wife or husband anywhere, even in nairaland you can find one. There is no rules for that .
Me wey dey find wife how I wish I go see one for here.
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
franchasofficia:
Miscellaneous I guess cheesy

On a subject like this?

Believe it or not, I'm saying what I know. Do you know that the day the lady was thrown out, she was with her wet clothes? Clothes she washed but we're yet to dry.

When the guy (after plenty months) went to her family's place in Enugu, the lady's Dad had to forfeit some contingencies from the marriage lists. Because the man was pleased with the succour my friend granted his daughter.

NL is filled with lies but this is true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by 9jaRealist: 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Nostradamus: 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
I will be here waiting for the counter thread cool
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Banbanna(m): 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
dollynnn:
The shopping mall
If there is one thing films and advertisements have taught us, love can happen anywhere, including in a shopping mall.

Ladies, listen carefully! If during shopping, you notice a single man buying foodstuffs (and by foods, we are not talking about noodles), that’s a potential husband material right there. So, pretend to bump your shopping cart into his, and from there, you can talk about other things before giving him your number

Fits in for indian and Nigerian movies.

Anyway, while pretending to bump into his cart, be careful not to damage things he hasn't even paid for.

Not all men are gentlemen

No be for this APC period o!

Wtf cheesy. This your angle, is saying & seeing things as it is, not as fiction.

1 Like

Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by xynerise: 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
Youngpo413:
You were popular on nairaland back then....naijaboiy,rokiatu,onila,190,mr cork, and the rest.

Yes, I Know all of them. They are my buddies
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by CaseSensitive(m): 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:

I can give you the phone number and name of the guy.
The dude is from Middlebelt and the lady is from Nsukka-Enugu state.

Pardon me if I give you the impression that I give a $h1t... I don't. It's just for giggles bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Most Difficult Age For Any Man / "Forget Your Husband, He Is Mine" - Single Lady Tells Housewife / Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.