Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend - Career (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend (38210 Views)

I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay / Learn How I Made 500k Monthly And Quit My Job As A Banker. / How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Tayorshd2(m): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
My.brother u.are real.mam imagine me earning 100k and I found myself in such suitation again

Arysexy:
The way I look at my kids as they devour 1000 Naira bread every morning during breakfast cry

Naija don cast. A pot of soup now cost up to 10k and it finishes in 3 or 4 days.

Gas 12500 for 12.5kg to be refilled every 2 weeks due to frequent boiling of bath water as a result of cold weather

Omo, my 400k salary dey finish before month end.

Car fueling

Gen fueling

NEPA units recharge

Waste disposal fee

House rent

School fees

Clothing

Madam weekend hair do

Name them....

Man no dey think we'll again

This Buhari regime is hell

1 Like

Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Tayorshd2(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
Dimejimichael:
I earn 100k per month after tax.. I spend close to 1800 every day on transportation excluding feeding. If feeding is added, that will sum it up to 3000.

I leave on debt , i do use my salary to clear debt every month and the trend continues.

I spend over 150k every month .

I'm tired

Heya sorry but me wey i dey earn 50k nko �

No bè diẹ b day
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Tayorshd2(m): 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
Neyoohpompy:
Join this trading group on telegram and be financial free. You need no prior knowledge but just basic on how to buy and sell cryptocurrency. I can assurr you of $500 profit per month consistent. Join the group https:///tradingprofutures

People are complaining of salaries not up to standard yet u are here to scam people again ..

But wait are high shocked
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Tayorshd2(m): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
porthouse7:
Nigeria still remain the cheapest country in the world, travel out an see, especially African countries

Wow really meaning we shouldn't be blasting our presidents and governors right

Meaning they are still the best ever shocked
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Tayorshd2(m): 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
Solofresh2:
I earn close to 3m a month including my side hustle and I spend most than that in a month.
Lagos is not a joke

No be joke my brother
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Tayorshd2(m): 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
jeyem:
I earn 3.7million naira monthly! I spend 2.7 million naira monthly or thereabout including rent! I save one million naira monthly! Don’t quote me! That is just the truth!

Please which job do you and how do u earn such ...

Am a fast leaner and am open to new knowledge acquisition undecided
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Tayorshd2(m): 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
tradingknowled1:
high cost of living isn't only in Nigeria .. It is hitting in all parts of the world ..
that's why you need to learn high paying skill .

I offer forex trading Guidance and mentorship.. PM me if interested

That's what am telling people that dey should stop shouting buhari caused it or APC..

Is it ApC rulling them on overseas too

No so it's a global problem
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Tayorshd2(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
lansile:
I earn 70k monthly to take care of myself, a wife and a child. I try to save 20k monthly for house rent payment, you won't believe the rest is no longer enough to spend for a month. Once we Buhari took us to Next Level, every price of goods went along and they seems to be climbing sky now yet salary remains constant. We are not living we are just surviving for how long? Hopefully there is a light at the end of a long dark tunnel,but first Baba has to leave Aso Rock

Don't get it wrong it's like that in overseas too so is it baba rulling them there too or APC rulling them in overseas too ??

Please ask and make findings and don't judge or believe buhari took us there ...

It's a global problem
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Tayorshd2(m): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
ibedu29:

And next year
You will still go vote for APC candidates

Guy get sense na it's not APC don't u see the high cost too affected d global nation including those in overseas so ask urself if it's APC rulling them there too sad cool

It's a logical reasoning
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Tayorshd2(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ppp1p:
Almost all Nigerians now calculate their expenses thanks to this worst government in power APC

Aggravating poverty creation party

Shame on you

High cost of living and food items are there in overseas.. they are started the same.period the Nigerian own too started plz make findings

Don't get it wrong it's like that in overseas too so is it baba rulling them there too or APC rulling them in overseas too ??

Please ask and make findings and don't judge or believe buhari took us there ...

It's a global problem
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by porthouse7(f): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2022
Tayorshd2:

Wow really meaning we shouldn't be blasting our presidents and governors right

Meaning they are still the best ever shocked
Dem just release u
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Neyoohpompy(m): 6:34am On Sep 30, 2022
It is not a scam…check the trading group bro. You can opt out if you think it. Its an opportunity
Tayorshd2:

People are complaining of salaries not up to standard yet u are here to scam people again ..

But wait are high shocked
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Uchenna10(m): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2022
kamez:
I earn over 2million a month on average working from home, as for how much I spend, it depends on a lot of factors...

Sometimes I can spend just 500k an entire month, other times I could spend even more than the 2million...

I'm from owerri north L.G.A, and I built my house in my villa because it's a very developed area, and because I live amongst lots of relatives, 40 percent of my monthly expenses go towards helping people around me.....

I no fit wake up any day make I no dash people money.. I feel good doing it, and knowing that I'm making a difference in my area...

As I never marry, I don't smoke,and I don't drink, wetin again one chop my money

Show me way nwanna

1 Like

Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Oyindamolah: 12:55am On Dec 05, 2022
shocked
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by mdan(m): 8:37am On Mar 17, 2023
mzeepositive:
ASUU tie us down but earning minimum 70-130k monthly & minimum 8k daily & minimum 48k weekly legit. thanks to radiography
But the suffer before I arrive here no be here
Life no easy at all

How can I reach you I via WhatsApp sir. Would like that to have a chief rad to look up to.
I'm in year 3

1 Like

Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by smartasuen(m): 9:44pm On May 25, 2023
SamJed:
Good day. The thing is that I have already built my network of people and companies I write for since starting way back 2016. However, I remember that those days I got jobs from the Literature/Writing Ads subsection under the Literature section. So you can still check there. You will still find job adverts.

Recently I landed another remote full time employment via indeed dot com so you can check it out too.

Also, I once landed a contract gig via Facebook. So you can go to Facebook and search for content writing groups.

Thanks a lot
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by bukatyne(f): 12:35pm On May 26, 2023
Dimejimichael:
I earn 100k per month after tax.. I spend close to 1800 every day on transportation excluding feeding. If feeding is added, that will sum it up to 3000.

I leave on debt , i do use my salary to clear debt every month and the trend continues.

I spend over 150k every month .

I'm tired

What are you eating N1,200 everyday when you can't afford it?

And why is your T.Fare so expensive?

While your take home is small, it is suicidal to owe debts monthly due to lifestyle and not a temporary thing like professional courses.
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Yungmil: 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
Mamzi:
Work with an American NGO in Abuja, earn N826,400 after tax. Spend around 500 to 600k monthly mainly on tithe, feeding, fuel, outings, church donation etc. my office gives me 40g data monthly so I don't spend on data and save minimum of 100k monthly.
Baba I dey abj 2 oo. Am a graduate please how do I get such ngo jobs please advice needed. Tanks
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Plight21(f): 7:07am On Sep 07, 2023
smiley smiley

Omo!!

People are earning high oo..

Me trying to manage my little change with me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. / Police Officer Cries And Shouts During Teargas Training(photos/video) / Aliko Dangote Celebrates Long Serving Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.