Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Young Lady Who Says She Is Ready To Marry Homeless Actor, Aguba Finds Him To Opm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Lady Who Says She Is Ready To Marry Homeless Actor, Aguba Finds Him To Opm (444 Views)

"Bring Out My Aguba", Lady Screams At OPM Church Over Nollywood Actor Aguba / I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Who Says She Is Ready To Marry Homeless Actor, Aguba Finds Him To Opm by 247Newscover: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Young Lady Who Says She Is Ready To MARRY Homeless Actor, Aguba FINDS HIM To OPM Church

https://otvnaijanews.com.ng/young-lady-who-says-she-is-ready-to-marry-homeless-actor-aguba-finds-him-to-opm-church/

Re: Young Lady Who Says She Is Ready To Marry Homeless Actor, Aguba Finds Him To Opm by Boogyman557: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Re: Young Lady Who Says She Is Ready To Marry Homeless Actor, Aguba Finds Him To Opm by tillaman(m): 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
sad
Re: Young Lady Who Says She Is Ready To Marry Homeless Actor, Aguba Finds Him To Opm by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
Which kind wahala be diz...

Dem send u come from marine kingdom.. grin
Re: Young Lady Who Says She Is Ready To Marry Homeless Actor, Aguba Finds Him To Opm by OtvNaija(f): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
She no get sense, na isrealite Virgin he want

Why is she disturbing us
Re: Young Lady Who Says She Is Ready To Marry Homeless Actor, Aguba Finds Him To Opm by PerfectStranger(m): 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
Israeli virgin not Nigerian used virgin ma’am.

(1) (Reply)

My Late Husband, Dudu Heritage Planned To Make My 50th Birthday A Golden Celebra / Obi Cubana partners Zoe New Dawn, pledges affordable housing for Nigerians / ‘don’t Drink And Drive’ As Comedian Sabinus Mr Funny Involved In Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.