Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Tems & Wizkid Baby Mama, Jada Surprise Him On His 32nd Birthday(Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems & Wizkid Baby Mama, Jada Surprise Him On His 32nd Birthday(Video) (39273 Views)

"I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) / Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Slim Burna Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tems & Wizkid Baby Mama, Jada Surprise Him On His 32nd Birthday(Video) by shogotermies(m): 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
Time flies. I remember when wizkid use to be that cute 20 year old kid.
Baba Don clock 32 years. God have mercy and bless everyone as we live.

1 Like

Re: Tems & Wizkid Baby Mama, Jada Surprise Him On His 32nd Birthday(Video) by Munzy14(m): 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
visijo:
This is how I planned my family
My wife will bath�the kids
I will bath � my wife
The maid will bath me�
Ara!

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems & Wizkid Baby Mama, Jada Surprise Him On His 32nd Birthday(Video) by oluigbo3(m): 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
Must you call Davido?

Do you know how much he raised for orphanage on his birthday?

Do you know how many souls he saved for his donations?

You should state your information without comparing them, even if you do, his birthday still has more meaning....
Re: Tems & Wizkid Baby Mama, Jada Surprise Him On His 32nd Birthday(Video) by Burgerlomo: 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
Emzyeazy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW00dtwkpB0

Nigerian singer Davido turned 32 on July 16 and he was well celebrated by fans and colleagues on social media.

The singer known for his quite nature didn't shares posts or details of his birthday but a video of him at dinner with colleague Tems, supermodel Naomi Campbell and his third baby mama Jada has surfaced.

Other people were also present and they joined the singer i toasting to life and the new journey ahead of him.

Biko is it Davido who turned 32 or Wizzy because ayam not understanding grin
Re: Tems & Wizkid Baby Mama, Jada Surprise Him On His 32nd Birthday(Video) by Dshocker(m): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
PrettyBolu:
Wizkid actually loves his last baby mama the most because he is sticking with her longer. Maybe it's because she's his manager.

She is there because of manager level...
Re: Tems & Wizkid Baby Mama, Jada Surprise Him On His 32nd Birthday(Video) by jojothaiv(m): 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
grin

It's either the OP na chief commander in charge of comrades in Nigeria or hin dey understudy David Hundeyin how DavidO take enter the picture na.

Nigerian singer Davido turned 32 on July 16 and he was well celebrated by fans and colleagues on social media.
Re: Tems & Wizkid Baby Mama, Jada Surprise Him On His 32nd Birthday(Video) by Godispeace: 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
walahi grin grin
UselessBuharist:
Soon Tems will be referred to as wizkid’s baby mama

1 Like

Re: Tems & Wizkid Baby Mama, Jada Surprise Him On His 32nd Birthday(Video) by jojothaiv(m): 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
visijo:
This is how I planned my family
My wife will bath�the kids
I will bath � my wife
The maid will bath me�
grin

You hear say WizKid don release one jam like that 'Maid In Vawulence' featuring DavidO and Jay-Z abi

1 Like

Re: Tems & Wizkid Baby Mama, Jada Surprise Him On His 32nd Birthday(Video) by truehero(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
[quote author=Youngboss54 post=114852564]Most people up here did not bother reading the post. cos if they did, they would have noticed davido's name in the post, in lieu of wizkid

That's how you find out that people don't actually read insensitive but jump into comment
Re: Tems & Wizkid Baby Mama, Jada Surprise Him On His 32nd Birthday(Video) by FettyWilliams(m): 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
Boss I get google play US
[q cryuote author=seanwilliam post=114852480]Like for wizkid share for davido

I buy all gift cards and funds( cashapp, greendot, PayPal,zelle, Moneycard skrill,perfect money , Neteller,money gram , western union etc) And WeChat payment all @ your rate . I sell cheap unit /bulk google voice .[/quote]
Re: Tems & Wizkid Baby Mama, Jada Surprise Him On His 32nd Birthday(Video) by seanwilliam(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
FettyWilliams:
Boss I get google play US

Pm me. Although no offer at the moment Chief..
But this your name sounds like person wey go like trouble o grin
Re: Tems & Wizkid Baby Mama, Jada Surprise Him On His 32nd Birthday(Video) by Ppp1p: 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
Really
Re: Tems & Wizkid Baby Mama, Jada Surprise Him On His 32nd Birthday(Video) by Truvelisback(m): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
Tems will become his babymama soon.
Re: Tems & Wizkid Baby Mama, Jada Surprise Him On His 32nd Birthday(Video) by Ofadaman(m): 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
AlphaAlex:
some of your mates are multimillionaires in dollars Do you know ? Everybody’s path must not be the same. Don’t think I’m insulting you .

Nice clap back
Re: Tems & Wizkid Baby Mama, Jada Surprise Him On His 32nd Birthday(Video) by slimprinx(m): 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nigerian singer Davido [color=#990000][/color] turned 32 on July 16.....
Kindly correct this as the Artist is not Davido but Wiz Kid...Thanks
Emzyeazy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW00dtwkpB0

The singer known for his quite nature didn't shares posts or details of his birthday but a video of him at dinner with colleague Tems, supermodel Naomi Campbell and his third baby mama Jada has surfaced.

Other people were also present and they joined the singer i toasting to life and the new journey ahead of him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai / Wizkid Receives ASCAP Award For Writing Drake's One Dance / Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.