Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

See What I Saw In A Church I Visited In South Asia! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What I Saw In A Church I Visited In South Asia! (1487 Views)

Modernization In The Church! I Felt Odd / Does The Church I Attend Matter? / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Saw In A Church I Visited In South Asia! by majorgr: 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wow! According to their testimony, they founded and built the church without asking any man for a single dime but trusted the Lord completely to provide for them. Faith alone in God has seen them through.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw In A Church I Visited In South Asia! by harqinhola(m): 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Inside churches, church dey .
Re: See What I Saw In A Church I Visited In South Asia! by Jokerman(m): 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
I love this.

Some people will be owing debts, school fees, house rent etc, but will be giving tithe in church.... grin

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In A Church I Visited In South Asia! by chigoziri2403(m): 3:29am On Jul 18, 2022
Don't try this in a Nigerian church

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In A Church I Visited In South Asia! by LikeAking: 3:35am On Jul 18, 2022
Nice one.
Re: See What I Saw In A Church I Visited In South Asia! by Cordenify(m): 4:28am On Jul 18, 2022
Re: See What I Saw In A Church I Visited In South Asia! by CaptMarvel(m): 7:32am On Jul 18, 2022
Thats impressive.
If nigerians are to give by those rules ehn, na once a while money will be found in that chest o.
Re: See What I Saw In A Church I Visited In South Asia! by SaltedTutors(m): 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
majorgr:
Wow! According to their testimony, they founded and built the church without asking any man for a single dime but trusted the Lord completely to provide for them. Faith alone in God has seen them through.

Looks like cfc India... One of the very few churches I respect worldwide: where Jesus is more important than Money and PEOPLE'S OPINIONS...

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In A Church I Visited In South Asia! by delishpot: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
Dont let the greedy Nigerian pastors see this. They will ask you to die by fire.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In A Church I Visited In South Asia! by majorgr: 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
You are correct how do you know?

SaltedTutors:

Looks like cfc India... One of the very few churches I respect worldwide: where Jesus is more important than Money and PEOPLE'S OPINIONS...
Re: See What I Saw In A Church I Visited In South Asia! by KnownUnknown: 10:22am On Jul 19, 2022
majorgr:

Some of y’all are severely dumb or maybe you just like to be bamboozled.

“They trust the lord completely” but there you are being psychologically manipulated to empty your pocket. No.5 ensures that you smile while you get robbed.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In A Church I Visited In South Asia! by SaltedTutors(m): 10:25am On Jul 19, 2022
majorgr:
You are correct how do you know?

I have been listening to bro Zac poonen of cfc India and few of his type for years. I'm like a distant member of his church. His type are Real men of God like Paul. A similar person like him here is bro Gbile Akanni.

I've stopped going to church for some years now, but I hope to find true local church sooner or later. Not just somewhere to go for going sake as common...

God bless
Re: See What I Saw In A Church I Visited In South Asia! by SaltedTutors(m): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Some of y’all are severely dumb or maybe you just like to be bamboozled.

“They trust the lord completely” but there you are being psychologically manipulated to empty your pocket. No.5 ensures that you smile while you get robbed.

Friend, go to cfc India. Com. The church is Real and terribly different.

Sorry, I understand you've been disappointed by the deception of many common pastors and churches... But there are still few Real men like Paul.

If you want go on YouTube and search: finalcall07( jan boshoff), Zac poonen (type the topic), warningthepeople...

God bless
Re: See What I Saw In A Church I Visited In South Asia! by KnownUnknown: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2022
SaltedTutors:

Friend, go to cfc India. Com. The church is Real and terribly different.

Sorry, I understand you've been disappointed by the deception of many common pastors and churches... But there are still few Real men like Paul.

If you want go on YouTube and search: finalcall07( jan boshoff), Zac poonen (type the topic), warningthepeople...

God bless

Real duplicitous men like Paul you mean. Your religion is a scam, regardless of it’s located in Calcutta, Rome, or Lagos.

It’s the same old song and dance. There you are sitting there being robbed by unscrupulous scumbags.
Jan Boshoff and Zac Poonen - are they in a competition for the most ridiculous name?

Anyway, two more lying scumbags aren’t going to help your case.

Chug grants.
Re: See What I Saw In A Church I Visited In South Asia! by SaltedTutors(m): 10:47am On Jul 19, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Real duplicitous men like Paul you mean. Your religion is a scam, regardless of it’s located in Calcutta, Rome, or Lagos.

It’s the same old song and dance. There you are sitting there being robbed by unscrupulous scumbags.
Jan Boshoff and Zac Poonen - are they in a competition for the most ridiculous name?

Anyway, two more lying scumbags aren’t going to help your case.

Chug grants.

Friend, you don't know whom you're chatting with, do you?

I understand: I was once like you, but probably much worse till I needed God's help Seriously. Then he had to Start Breaking my stubborn Pride and Ego...

God bless
Re: See What I Saw In A Church I Visited In South Asia! by KnownUnknown: 11:04am On Jul 19, 2022
SaltedTutors:

Just another mugu.

SaltedTutors:

I understand: I was once like you, but probably much worse till I needed God's help Seriously. Then he had to Start Breaking my stubborn Pride and Ego...

You are not capable to be like me. You are definitely worse though.

SaltedTutors:

God bless

Gudan grant
Re: See What I Saw In A Church I Visited In South Asia! by SaltedTutors(m): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Just another mugu.

You are not capable to be like me. You are definitely worse though.

Gudan grant

Anyway, just remember any time you come to Really Serious need in your life, Jesus is ready to forgive, accept, change and help you.

Thanks for your time.

Goodbye friend...
Re: See What I Saw In A Church I Visited In South Asia! by KnownUnknown: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2022
SaltedTutors:

Anyway, just remember any time you come to Really Serious need in your life, Jesus is ready to forgive, accept, change and help you.

Thanks for your time.

Goodbye friend...

I’m also ready to forgive, accept, change, and help the Magic Jew. All he has to do is crawl out of another virgin’s ass.
Re: See What I Saw In A Church I Visited In South Asia! by Lighthouse50: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
PEACE HOUSE Has always trusted God for fund and needs. The painful part is they are not a church but a ministry.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In A Church I Visited In South Asia! by majorgr: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
That's great to know. It's truly a great place to be and you would definitely find the true message being preached and most especially fellowship with the brethren. I chatted with the technical team and I am was surprised to find out that most of their online traffic comes from viewers in Nigeria!

SaltedTutors:

I have been listening to bro Zac poonen of cfc India and few of his type for years. I'm like a distant member of his church. His type are Real men of God like Paul. A similar person like him here is bro Gbile Akanni.

I've stopped going to church for some years now, but I hope to find true local church sooner or later. Not just somewhere to go for going sake as common...

God bless
Re: See What I Saw In A Church I Visited In South Asia! by majorgr: 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
Please you needn't reply him. Usually when I see post like those I just ignore and move on, and you will notice that that would be the end of that trend. Replying usually fill their craving for validation or attention and it will eventually drag on with new arguments. This is a free world, you express your opinions and if anybody does not like it, it is just to move on. I wonder why they must so desperately talk as if looking for approval from anyone. I prefer rather to do like Jesus would do, he never argues but rather keep silent. God bless you brother.
SaltedTutors:

Thanks for your time.

Goodbye friend...
Re: See What I Saw In A Church I Visited In South Asia! by Techstar: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
SaltedTutors:

God bless
Google RCN location in your state, it is run by a Nigerian, but the purest form of Christianity I have seen here. Their headquarters is Benue
Re: See What I Saw In A Church I Visited In South Asia! by SaltedTutors(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
majorgr:
Please you needn't reply him. Usually when I see post like those I just ignore and move on, and you will notice that that would be the end of that trend. Replying usually fill their craving for validation or attention and it will eventually drag on with new arguments. This is a free world, you express your opinions and if anybody does not like it, it is just to move on. I wonder why they must so desperately talk as if looking for approval from anyone. I prefer rather to do like Jesus would do, he never argues but rather keep silent. God bless you brother.

Yeah bro, sure. I knew it may continue, but when I need to say a little more that can help the person, in the end I say something like "goodbye" or take care like I did. Just for the person to know that I'm done.

Thanks.
Re: See What I Saw In A Church I Visited In South Asia! by 1Sharon(f): 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
Awww bless them

If it is ajegunle!...
Re: See What I Saw In A Church I Visited In South Asia! by SaltedTutors(m): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
majorgr:
That's great to know. It's truly a great place to be and you would definitely find the true message being preached and most especially fellowship with the brethren. I chatted with the technical team and I am was surprised to find out that most of their online traffic comes from viewers in Nigeria!

Thanks bro... Do they have online fellowship? I only download messages and bible audios...
Re: See What I Saw In A Church I Visited In South Asia! by majorgr: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
Yes if you visit their website, you could join the life service or probably YouTube life service too, but the time difference may not be comfortable for you. You can always catch up on the archives online. Just check cfcindia.
SaltedTutors:

Thanks bro... Do they have online fellowship? I only download messages and bible audios...
Re: See What I Saw In A Church I Visited In South Asia! by SaltedTutors(m): 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
majorgr:
Yes if you visit their website, you could join the life service or probably YouTube life service too, but the time difference may not be comfortable for you. You can always catch up on the archives online. Just check cfcindia.

Ok, yeah I think I knew that. Thanks.

But it's cheaper and more efficient to download. It's still the same message. For fellowship, I'll have to be in India...

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In A Church I Visited In South Asia! by LordReed(m): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2022
SaltedTutors:

God bless

Dude I stared death in the face and I didn't beg your god or Jesus for anything. Some of us are long past that kind of bamboozle.
Re: See What I Saw In A Church I Visited In South Asia! by SaltedTutors(m): 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
LordReed:

Dude I stared death in the face and I didn't beg your god or Jesus for anything. Some of us are long past that kind of bamboozle.

Ok...

(1) (Reply)

~ The Word Among Us ~ / Quest For The Historical Jesus Christ - Was Jesus A Myth? / Race Or Religion: Which Is More Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.