Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,512 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United (20274 Views)

Joselu’s Heroics Send Real Madrid To Champions League Final / Oshoala Shines As Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid To Champions League Semi-Final / Heartland FC Of Owerri Gain Promotion To NPFL (pictures & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United by phemmyfour: 7:42am On Jul 18, 2022
robosky02:
NPFL 2021/2022 Season: Pictures from Trophy presentation to new champions Rivers United in Port Harcourt today

https://mobile.twitter.com/lmcnpfl

No fireworks
Re: NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United by Mide1data: 7:44am On Jul 18, 2022
How 3SC didn't get relegated is a wonder.

1 Like

Re: NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United by Myde4naija(m): 7:44am On Jul 18, 2022
anonimi:

Are you a real or a fake Nigerian
If you are a real Nigerian, what specific efforts are you working on to improve our league? Or you expect Ghanaians to come and work on our league ni?
oga you disappointed me seriously, you should have left that idiot alone dragging words with an idiot who thinks he is making sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United by Sultty(m): 7:44am On Jul 18, 2022
who still watches npfl
Re: NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United by seanery: 7:44am On Jul 18, 2022
Sigh
Re: NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United by brizziedos(m): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2022
Get $25 when you sign up here https://eq-task.buzz/95208740389202 and withdraw it instantly
Re: NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United by Myde4naija(m): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2022
kenzysmith:
oga forget all these it patriotic nonsense let tell ourselves the Truth the league is poor the marketing is on d low they should allowed our ex internationals who had played in The EPL to run d league.
he asks you want you are doing to contribute to the growth of the league, please answer that first

2 Likes

Re: NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United by Judolisco(m): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2022
paulolee:

top scorer 19 goals? na real professional football league
what's wrong with 19 goals?
Re: NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United by anonimi: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2022
Myde4naija:
oga you disappointed me seriously, you should have left that idiot alone dragging words with an idiot who thinks he is making sense

My sincere apologies bro. cheesy
I thought I could leverage on the opportunity to make some very important points ni

1 Like

Re: NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 18, 2022
This is the problem in Nigeria. Instead of allowing the competent people to rule the affair of our nation. They frustrate them and wait till they lobby before doing the right thing. It's a pity!

anonimi:

Who is stopping you from getting your representative and senator to lobby for this to happen? Ghanaians

1 Like

Re: NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United by ufotunang: 7:58am On Jul 18, 2022
BlaqFaze:
wetin YOU dey do to help the league...rumour has it that Kano pillars wants to buy Npfl slot of Doma fc after getting relegated...just imagine how stupid a league can be if that happens.
...why should Doma fc want to sell their slot...are Doma fc desperate for money or lacking money...

1 Like

Re: NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United by anonimi: 8:00am On Jul 18, 2022
deukpai:
This is the problem in Nigeria. Instead of allowing the competent people to rule the affair of our nation. They frustrate them and wait till they lobby before doing the right thing. It's a pity!

Please who will allow the competent people to rule, and how will that happen? Specific detailed procedures please.
What is the problem with lobbying to get people to do what you want? Don't Americans and other oyinbos do that

1 Like

Re: NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United by Doomx(m): 8:02am On Jul 18, 2022
kenzysmith:
Presentation be like inter house sport tournament Nigerian league is the worst organized league in the world.
No Forigen coaches
No special derby the nation look up to on a yearly basis
No Ex egales players like Mikel,yakubu, martins want to play in it unlike Ghana.
How una take be giant of Africa?

Lmao you dey find foreign coach for league... the local base own nor do you
Re: NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United by yusluvad(m): 8:12am On Jul 18, 2022
Congratulations to Rivers United... cool cool
Re: NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United by kenzysmith: 8:13am On Jul 18, 2022
Myde4naija:
he asks you want you are doing to contribute to the growth of the league, please answer that first
me complainingi and bringing out lapses is a contribution already
Re: NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United by justicechichex: 8:13am On Jul 18, 2022
Congrats to them.. They deserved it big time.

Though i think the lmc needs to do a better trophy than this.. Very poor.

And why is stadium not filled to the brim. Rivers people need to do better. I can't imagine if this is to be kano pillars, akwa utd, enyimba etc. It would av been a filled up stadium.
Re: NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United by nony43(m): 8:16am On Jul 18, 2022
I remember when Enyimba lifted CAF people went naked on the streets

1 Like

Re: NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United by Myde4naija(m): 8:17am On Jul 18, 2022
anonimi:

My sincere apologies bro. cheesy
I thought I could leverage on the opportunity to make some very important points ni
he won't listen, please don't waste your time on him, keep doing things in your little way to change our narratives, one day, we will be proud that we did our best for this nation, as for them their best is to mock anything Nigeria �� and nothing will make them change that.
Re: NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United by mecuries(m): 8:26am On Jul 18, 2022
we could certainly do better
Re: NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United by guobe: 8:27am On Jul 18, 2022
Congratulations Rivers united.They were indeed the best team .Its time to up their game in the continental CAF champions league.
Re: NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 18, 2022
Imagine you went through school and graduate with your certificate. You lobby again to get a job either with your money or through person. Is that what society should look like?

anonimi:

Please who will allow the competent people to rule, and how will that happen? Specific detailed procedures please.
What is the problem with lobbying to get people to do what you want? Don't Americans and other oyinbos do that

1 Like

Re: NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United by Treasure17(m): 8:34am On Jul 18, 2022
A trophy that has no monetary value whatsoever. The only joy in this is their qualification for the CAF champions league. The cup is worthless in Nigeria. Those who won three seasons ago have not been paid self. Congratulations to them.

1 Like

Re: NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United by Iamthoney(m): 8:57am On Jul 18, 2022
paulolee:

I know....top scorers in Europe top5 leagues passed dt mark, its strange in naija bcoz ours is professional
Anelka don win Epl golden boots with 19 goals, Berbatov won it with 18 goals, Owen, Andy Cole won it with 18 goals so cut the guy some slack

1 Like

Re: NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United by PROPHETmichael: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2022
Final day of the season and the league champion is playing at home but yet, they can't fill the stadium...even with the governor in attendance.

This sight is not good for NPL.
Re: NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United by Hallabee1(m): 9:21am On Jul 18, 2022
kenzysmith:
Presentation be like inter house sport tournament Nigerian league is the worst organized league in the world.
No Forigen coaches
No special derby the nation look up to on a yearly basis
No Ex egales players like Mikel,yakubu, martins want to play in it unlike Ghana.
How una take be giant of Africa?

Aje...

Take this

1 Like

Re: NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United by anonimi: 9:26am On Jul 18, 2022
deukpai:
Imagine you went through school and graduate with your certificate. You lobby again to get a job either with your money or through person. Is that what society should look like?

That is not what this is about.
This is about people pressuring their lawmakers to lobby other lawmakers to pass laws for privatisation of our NPFL and all the clubs.

1 Like

Re: NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United by anonimi: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2022
PROPHETmichael:
Final day of the season and the league champion is playing at home but yet, they can't fill the stadium...even with the governor in attendance.

This sight is not good for NPL.

How many people did you mobilise throughout the season to watch your home team live? Let us not talk yet about you traveling to watch their away matches.

1 Like

Re: NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United by Goalnaldo(m): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2022
Congratulations to Rivers United. I heard they won 18 out of 19 home matches. If I had known, I would have accumulated their home matches borrowed one million and played it. By now, me and trenches would have no business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UECL: Orban Scores Fastest-ever Hat-trick To Lift Genk / COVID-19: Full Lazio Squad Under Quarantine After Positive Tests / Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.