Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

What Did You Dislike About Yourself You Later Embraced? (share Your Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Dislike About Yourself You Later Embraced? (share Your Story) (527 Views)

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Dislike About Yourself You Later Embraced? (share Your Story) by Haynnie: 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hello Nairalanders,
I'm back with another interesting topic to talk about and is concerning our child/adulthood experience during our growth phase.
There were things you didn't like about yourself when growing up but with time you learned to embrace yourself the the way you are.
Kindly share your experience on this thread. It will help others who are in this situation too smiley

I'll share my experience in a bit.
Mynd44, Lalasticlala, seun

Re: What Did You Dislike About Yourself You Later Embraced? (share Your Story) by Cypress042(m): 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
Re: What Did You Dislike About Yourself You Later Embraced? (share Your Story) by posty56: 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
I have low tolerance for people ,If you form I cut you off,if you make guy I cut you off, if you feel important about yourself I cut you off . I don't dislike it though
Re: What Did You Dislike About Yourself You Later Embraced? (share Your Story) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
Soms shit happened to me that made me heavily introverted. Was the opposite before

I've embraced my introvert character but i reduced the bar from heavily introverted to introvert, make man no lock hin sef inside cage. grin grin

That doesn't mean i cant interact with whom i want to.
Re: What Did You Dislike About Yourself You Later Embraced? (share Your Story) by Asceleb16(m): 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
Re: What Did You Dislike About Yourself You Later Embraced? (share Your Story) by iyke2ken(m): 11:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
Re: What Did You Dislike About Yourself You Later Embraced? (share Your Story) by Hacks4dummies: 11:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
posty56:
I have low tolerance for people ,If you form I cut you off,if you make guy I cut you off, if you feel important about yourself I cut you off . I don't dislike it though
we are one and the same, bruv. I wasn't always like that.. I developed that along the way. Now I love am die. I am intolerant and unaccommodating. My family and friends do complain.
Re: What Did You Dislike About Yourself You Later Embraced? (share Your Story) by Nonso92(m): 12:01am On Jul 18, 2022
Re: What Did You Dislike About Yourself You Later Embraced? (share Your Story) by KingLarry04: 12:04am On Jul 18, 2022
My body stature(slim) embraced it later when I discovered I’m some shawty’s spec tongue

1 Like

Re: What Did You Dislike About Yourself You Later Embraced? (share Your Story) by posty56: 12:05am On Jul 18, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
we are one and the same, bruv. I wasn't always like that.. I developed that along the way. Now I love am die. I am intolerant and unaccommodating. My family and friends do complain.
no time, I dey think about my future and stomach infrastructure you dey form for unto wetin na? mtcheww
Re: What Did You Dislike About Yourself You Later Embraced? (share Your Story) by Sammy101111(m): 12:08am On Jul 18, 2022
Space booked still thinking lol grin grin
Re: What Did You Dislike About Yourself You Later Embraced? (share Your Story) by Hacks4dummies: 12:10am On Jul 18, 2022
posty56:
no time, I dey think about my future and stomach infrastructure you dey form for unto wetin na? mtcheww
lmao

Na me myself and I now o. Once you gimme stupid attitude, I go fling you go one side. No time for stupidity bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Dislike About Yourself You Later Embraced? (share Your Story) by Apus: 12:11am On Jul 18, 2022
My Introvertedness
Re: What Did You Dislike About Yourself You Later Embraced? (share Your Story) by Stallionhorse: 12:11am On Jul 18, 2022
Growing up my dicck use to stand any how I hated it.. But now I'm all grown my dickkk its long and it makes girls moan and squirt, makes me feel like an alpha male and I'm very confident wearing sweat pants and tight boxers walking around.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Dislike About Yourself You Later Embraced? (share Your Story) by Holybaddo: 12:13am On Jul 18, 2022
Being a weirdo but that shit made me special

1 Like

Re: What Did You Dislike About Yourself You Later Embraced? (share Your Story) by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 18, 2022
Haynnie:
Hello Nairalanders,
I'm back with another interesting topic to talk about and is concerning our child/adulthood experience during our growth phase.
There were things you didn't like about yourself when growing up but with time you learned to embrace yourself the the way you are.
Kindly share your experience on this thread. It will help others who are in this situation too smiley

I'll share my experience in a bit.
Mynd44, Lalasticlala, seun

A lot, I even thought I was ugly at a point

My face, skin colour (I hated being dark skin) chai
Re: What Did You Dislike About Yourself You Later Embraced? (share Your Story) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:37am On Jul 18, 2022
Was addicted to Scratching my bum bum and smell the finger up till now tongue
Re: What Did You Dislike About Yourself You Later Embraced? (share Your Story) by TenOverTen111(m): 12:46am On Jul 18, 2022
My body structure and size, I've learned to be confident in it and have an infectious carriage
Re: What Did You Dislike About Yourself You Later Embraced? (share Your Story) by SailorUgo(m): 1:09am On Jul 18, 2022
grin

I have something that one could say is a piercing on the cap of my dikk... turned out the nurse mistakenly pierced it whilst trying to circumcise me. Mom thought the hole will close up as I grow up but it didn’t, even though it’s barely noticeable.

So I can actually comfortably wear rings, or hook something to my dikk effortlessly grin

Used to be kinda shy bathing with guys back then for school but not anymore lol

The girls keep coming and one even suggested one weird thing like that....

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If A Woman Love You / 15 Things You Need To Do In Other To Sustain Your Relationship With Your Partner / Schoolboy Proposes To His Female Teacher, Other Students Watch In Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.