Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) (4566 Views)

Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks / Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him / Coronavirus: Atiku Asks FG To Pay N10,000 To Each Household, As He Donates N50M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by officialwdhtv: 1:49am On Jul 18, 2022
EXCLUSIVE: PDP Presidential Candidate Abubakar Atiku asks the APC Presidential Candidate Bola Tinubu why he is leaving Osun State so late at night when they crosspaths on election night.

In his words "Asiwaju, where are you going this night? Them dey drive you for town?"

Asiwaju then responded saying "no o etc"

Take a listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52CadiX0UeQ

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by DEROX: 1:53am On Jul 18, 2022
angry All i know is one will be president and either way it will favour both but
never will an igbo rule over me and nigeria
note i have no business whatsoever with tinubu but when others come out to support their candidate, you will be very stupid and a little bit stupid to deny or abuse my right to market and support my candidate

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by Typicool8(m): 1:55am On Jul 18, 2022
Baba was so pained with the results of the election yesterday na why him dey japa...by the way none of them will rule is in this country come 2023.

Let's join hands and give Peter Obi a chance come 2023

Vote Peter Obi

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 18, 2022
It's well. I don't want another northern president or a Muslim Muslim ticket. Tinubu messed up with his choice of deputy.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by DEROX: 2:01am On Jul 18, 2022
Typicool8:
Baba was so pained with the results of the election yesterday na why him dey japa...by the way none of them will rule is in this country come 2023.

Let's join hands and give Peter Obi a chance come 2023

Vote Peter Obi
grin Lets see how the fulanis and the entire north will vote an igbo man, you never see something, we will use tribalism to sensitize people this time

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by Qtrpst4: 2:01am On Jul 18, 2022
You should be happy Igbo wants to rule you. What economic value are you adding to the Igbo man who wants to rule you?
Ordinary 30k urchin here shouting "Igbo will not rule me" who are you if I may ask?

DEROX:
angry All i know is one will be president and either way it will favour both but

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by Qtrpst4: 2:02am On Jul 18, 2022
Are you Fulani or the entire north?

DEROX:
grin Lets see how the fulanis and the entire north will vote an igbo man, you never see something

13 Likes

Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by DEROX: 2:03am On Jul 18, 2022
Qtrpst4:
You should be happy Igbo wants to rule you. What economic value are you adding to the Igbo man who wants to rule you?
Ordinary 30k urchin here shouting "Igbo will not rule me" who are you if I may ask?

Let them rule biafra ordinary economic refugee want to rule nigeria if i may ask who are you

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by DEROX: 2:04am On Jul 18, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Are you Fulani or the entire north?

2023 shall tell we will see from the k states kaduna,kano kebbi, katsina,

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by Qtrpst4: 2:22am On Jul 18, 2022
So this K states will leave kwankwaso and atifku to vote for a fake Yoruba Moslem is they know is a thief and a druggie or you think they dont know?

DEROX:
2023 shall tell we will see from the k states kaduna,kano kebbi, katsina,

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by Qtrpst4: 2:25am On Jul 18, 2022
They why are you scared of that word "biafra"?
I should be asking you that, who are you to decide who rules nigeria?
You are very inconsequential Igbos don't even notice you

DEROX:
Let them rule biafra ordinary economic refugee want to rule nigeria if i may ask who are you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by DEROX: 2:31am On Jul 18, 2022
Qtrpst4:
So this K states will leave kwankwaso and atifku to vote for a fake Yoruba Moslem is they know is a thief and a druggie or you think they dont know?

see his igbotic english go and check the abiola 1993 we aint scared check the primaries and see the tribes who voted the fake muslim more lol grin

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by DEROX: 2:33am On Jul 18, 2022
Qtrpst4:
They why are you scared of that word "biafra"?
I should be asking you that, who are you to decide who rules nigeria?
You are very inconsequential Igbos don't even notice you

Me sef no send their father i have no affliation with them if nigeria divides i will be so happy because the regional constitution will create spaces to chase out fuckers in any part of our land

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by lwanga1993: 2:40am On Jul 18, 2022
DEROX I’m sorry, ur bitterness for the Igbos will consume you. So far one Nigeria exists, one way or the other an Igbo man will rule you, and you can’t do shit about it rather than WAIL.

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by Tpave(m): 2:52am On Jul 18, 2022
He already knows the result of the election. Baba jakpa
Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by newbornmacho(m): 2:57am On Jul 18, 2022
DEROX:
note i have no business whatsoever with tinubu but when others come out to support their candidate, you will be very stupid and a little bit stupid to deny or abuse my right to market and support my candidate

tongue tongue tongue

Cassava....agbadooooooo

grin

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by newbornmacho(m): 2:57am On Jul 18, 2022
lwanga1993:
DEROX I’m sorry, ur bitterness for the Igbos will consume you. So far one Nigeria exists, one way or the other an Igbo man will rule you, and you can’t do shit about it rather than WAIL.

Don't mind the fo*l
Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by DEROX: 3:36am On Jul 18, 2022
lwanga1993:
neither way an igbo will never and can never rule me you can only wail and cry after the result next year pls just calm down till next year

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by wiseoneking: 3:56am On Jul 18, 2022
DEROX:
Dare to say over your dead body would an Igbo rule over you, then I will know your serious. Say Amen

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by wiseoneking: 3:57am On Jul 18, 2022
DEROX:
grin Lets see how the fulanis and the entire north will vote an igbo man, you never see something, we will use tribalism to sensitize people this time
Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 4:00am On Jul 18, 2022
DEROX:

First of all get a job......eat good food, defeat hunger before going after a tribe filled with success...unrealistic ranting is as a result of empty stomach. Take my advice Eat good food and you will think right.

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by Obidient4life2: 4:00am On Jul 18, 2022
He is not called Bat for nothing! That's when they move, at night. The are blind confused animals that shouldn't be made to lead.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by tctrills: 4:05am On Jul 18, 2022
DEROX:
see his igbotic english go and check the abiola 1993 we aint scared check the primaries and see the tribes who voted the fake muslim more lol grin
Tinubu no bi Abiola. Think a little, what reason does a man from Kano, Kastina, or Kaduna have to vote APC this time? Make we dey think small

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by wiseoneking: 4:06am On Jul 18, 2022
DEROX:
Go to sola Kafinta's Facebook "on Bola Ahmed Tinubu". He was urging yorubas to vote for Tinubu because he is a yoruba man but 90% of over 12k comments are saying they are voting for Obi. I am very shock at this. If this continued like this, I see even south west tending towards obi. Just go through it and see that Obi is more than a movement. They are all OBidient . They said they are tired of Tinubu, he's old, he's not representing yorubas, and that they only wanted obi. This is shocking.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by Racoon(m): 4:13am On Jul 18, 2022
Why is this bullion vans bat running in the night? After how the APC bastadized this national, people are still voting these demons?
Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by Teerach: 4:29am On Jul 18, 2022
grin grin kill yourself for any politician at your own peril. So they see eye to eye but their supporters fight with cutlass and what have you.

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by izombie(m): 4:34am On Jul 18, 2022
DEROX:
neither way an igbo will never and can never rule me you can only wail and cry after the result next year pls just calm down till next year
You should be ashamed of yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by izombie(m): 4:50am On Jul 18, 2022
Tinubu sounded like a thief caught in the act. He sounded like he was intimidated. But atiku was confident, he was in charge. Can't tinubu speak our pidgin English?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 18, 2022
See them, they see politics as a chess game. They can never loose. They will drink wine, tea, and play with women's boobs together if any one of them win. Thats their way. they are friends at night, and instigate populace against each other in the day. Its high time Nigeria vote someone from neutral point, and someone with much younger mind and fresh breath. WAKE UP GUYS, THE CONVO SAYS ALOT.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by mighty2: 5:21am On Jul 18, 2022
Qtrpst4:

yeebow can only be president over you and your family in beerfraud land but here in Nigeria, yeebow will never smell aso rock..... On jagaban mandate i stand

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by mighty2: 5:25am On Jul 18, 2022
wiseoneking:
Go to sola Kafinta's Facebook "on Bola Ahmed Tinubu". He was urging yorubas to vote for Tinubu because he is a yoruba man but 90% of over 12k comments are saying they are voting for Obi. I am very shock at this. If this continued like this, I see even south west tending towards obi. Just go through it and see that Obi is more than a movement. They are all OBidient . They said they are tired of Tinubu, he's old, he's not representing yorubas, and that they only wanted obi. This is shocking.
90% of Yoruba will vote for piter hoebi, hope you are happy now..... E go clear for una eyes come 2023, we dey talk say this your ipob project will never near aso rock, you think say nah joke, wait till 2023, you hoebidiots go know whatsup

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by MyMouth(m): 5:33am On Jul 18, 2022
See them so call youths fighting over Atiku and Tinubu that have been friends and business partners for long undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good News: Us To Review Hasty Inclusion Of Nigeria To Terror Watch List / Do Not Urinate Here - Hilarious Signage / Riversrerun: Gov.wike Congratulates APC Senatorial Candidate, Magnus Abe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.