Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) (4572 Views)

Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks / Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him / Coronavirus: Atiku Asks FG To Pay N10,000 To Each Household, As He Donates N50M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by Cantonese: 5:34am On Jul 18, 2022
DEROX:
neither way an igbo will never and can never rule me you can only wail and cry after the result next year pls just calm down till next year

But they have ruled over you since you were born, including everyone surrounding you before you were born, until this second. Your daily needs are imported by Igbos. You beg them when you bargain prices with them. Wherever you live, Igbos trade and you patronize them. Between you and them, who go leave first?

I think when you remember that car parts are controlled by them; the transformers for electricity that supply light to you are largely imported by them; transport buses nationwide are imported by them and patronized by you; the biggest supermarkets aside from Shoprite are owned by them; building materials for the house you live in are imported by them; they sustain your life by importing and distributing the drugs you ingest to live; they own the pharmaceutical companies. You beg to apply for jobs in banks where their huge deposits contribute to pay your monthly salary, etc. Can you see how they rule over you?

Now do not look at a transformer around you as an Igbo man, as you try to hug it out of your deep seethed anger and jealousy. Na cross over you dey so because of Igbo matter.
Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by DonMaxxy(m): 5:36am On Jul 18, 2022
See finishing

What happened to him in Osun is only but a prologue to what will happen in 2023.

Atiku knows he is the next president of Nigeria

There are 36 states in Nigeria. 20 of the states are governed by Christian governors. The rest 16 are Muslim governors so anyone thinking that Christianity are minority in Nigeria will be shocked by 2023.
Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by MarketDispatch: 5:58am On Jul 18, 2022
DEROX:
see his igbotic english go and check the abiola 1993 we aint scared check the primaries and see the tribes who voted the fake muslim more lol grin

1993... Government controlled the media Rado, tv and newspaper...no mobile phones

2022, People control the media. Children are born with mobile phones in their hand...

Don't let anyone brainwash you with 1993 scenario
Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by Cantonese: 6:10am On Jul 18, 2022
DEROX:
see his igbotic english go and check the abiola 1993 we aint scared check the primaries and see the tribes who voted the fake muslim more lol grin

What makes your poorly written English, without punctuations and capital letters in the appropriate places, better?
Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by Typicool8(m): 6:32am On Jul 18, 2022
DEROX:
grin Lets see how the fulanis and the entire north will vote an igbo man, you never see something, we will use tribalism to sensitize people this time

So says the backward mumu
Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by KingRoi: 6:37am On Jul 18, 2022
DEROX:
angry All i know is one will be president and either way it will favour both but
never will an igbo rule over me and nigeria
note i have no business whatsoever with tinubu but when others come out to support their candidate, you will be very stupid and a little bit stupid to deny or abuse my right to market and support my candidate

Theifnibu the poo wee king
Lol
Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by Qtrpst4: 9:15am On Jul 18, 2022
Look at you, you think everyone is a slave of the British like you? When will the queen come to learn my Igbo language?and if she will not, why should I want to speak like her? Carry your inferiority complex face front

DEROX:
Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by Qtrpst4: 9:17am On Jul 18, 2022
Skull miner, we don't need you and your Nigeria, rather Nah your nigeria need us wey make una even go to war to keep us and una still ready to die to keep us inside una zoo

mighty2:
yeebow can only be president over you and your family in beerfraud land but here in Nigeria, yeebow will never smell aso rock..... On jagaban mandate i stand
Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by Qtrpst4: 9:23am On Jul 18, 2022
If you like stand on his wrinkled blokos, that one concern you, druggie and a boko haram will not win 2023 election

mighty2:
yeebow can only be president over you and your family in beerfraud land but here in Nigeria, yeebow will never smell aso rock..... On jagaban mandate i stand
Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by officialwdhtv: 10:28am On Jul 18, 2022
MyMouth:
See them so call youths fighting over Atiku and Tinubu that have been friends and business partners for long undecided

U get it bro
Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by floss(m): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2022
Bat don turn Rat
Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by DEROX: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2022
Karemarealty288:

First of all get a job......eat good food, defeat hunger before going after a tribe filled with success...unrealistic ranting is as a result of empty stomach. Take my advice Eat good food and you will think right.
you should use the advice on your self and family
Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by Sunday2021: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2022
Qtrpst4:
You should be happy Igbo wants to rule you. What economic value are you adding to the Igbo man who wants to rule you?
Ordinary 30k urchin here shouting "Igbo will not rule me" who are you if I may ask?

I don't blame you. Ask your father why is he not staying in igbo land.
Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2022
Abeg ask am oo grin grin
Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by Mandate2023: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
Typicool8:
Baba was so pained with the results of the election yesterday na why him dey japa...by the way none of them will rule is in this country come 2023.

Let's join hands and give Peter Obi a chance come 2023

Vote Peter Obi

We wan join hand with ipigs.......he go shock una grin
Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by officialwdhtv: 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Abeg ask am oo grin grin

Lol grin
Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by Qtrpst4: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
Begin by finding out why your father is poor

Sunday2021:
I don't blame you. Ask your father why is he not staying in igbo land.
Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by Sunday2021: 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Begin by finding out why your father is poor

if your father runs to other people land in search of greener pasture then you need to respect your landlords.
Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by IgOga(m): 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
officialwdhtv:
EXCLUSIVE: PDP Presidential Candidate Abubakar Atiku asks the APC Presidential Candidate Bola Tinubu why he is leaving Osun State so late at night when they crosspaths on election night.

In his words "Asiwaju, where are you going this night? Them dey drive you for town?"

Asiwaju then responded saying "no o etc"

Take a listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52CadiX0UeQ

You can hear Atiku saying he just came in as Tinubu was leaving....video would suggest Tinubu left Osun before the election if this is really Osun.....I don't think there is an airport in Osun though
Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by Qtrpst4: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
Did he not pay you for the land? If yes then you are no longer the landlord of your own land. If nah lie go to court and contest it.

Sunday2021:
if your father runs to other people land in search of greener pasture then you need to respect your landlords.
Re: Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) by Subsea101: 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hope you're ready to kick the bucket when the time comes.... you're just a bitter soul

DEROX:
neither way an igbo will never and can never rule me you can only wail and cry after the result next year pls just calm down till next year

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Result From Kaduna State Government House PU / Tinubu's Financial Wizardry - Naira Is Now The World's Fastest Rising Currency! / I'm Sure Of Winning In 2011 - Babangida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.