Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun (33480 Views)

Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote / Yusuf Lasun: Picture Of The Day From Osun APC Direct Primary Election / Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun by JealousCobra(m): 8:25am On Jul 18, 2022
Hotfreezer:

Hard fought battle with 2,000 votes. grin
When we say they will labour till death, you think it is a joke.

Is time to be Obidient and Yusful with your life grin.. Caption this and win a prize.

Re: Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun by SenatePresdo(m): 8:26am On Jul 18, 2022
Hotfreezer:

With 2,000 votes

Did Peter Obi contest to be the governor of Osun state?

You are the dumbest person after a Pig.
Re: Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun by PeterObi4LP: 8:26am On Jul 18, 2022
meritadavize1:
This nyamiri just de cap nonsense anyhow...... Shift abeg Twitter incoming president....

Continue dreaming it will shock you like Osun election. Nigerians are wise now.
Re: Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun by SmartPolician: 8:27am On Jul 18, 2022
cblack247:
In as much as I want Obi to be the President, it's looking impossible. The structure is not just there. Youths will still collect money from Apc and Pdp to vote them into power.

All of them are the same, either Pdp or Apc or LP.

If Obi wins, you'll see those old men porting to LP from other parties.

Let him win first.

I can assure you that Peter Obi is not Buhari.

Things will definitely change for the best
Re: Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun by deeva2: 8:29am On Jul 18, 2022
remsonik:
Well as for me I think the labor party didn't have a candidate in Osun until Peter Obi came and after gaining much attention Yusuf lasun the labour party candidate came out, so he was unknown. Adeleke has been known in Osun for over 5 years. So attacking labour party in this line will not work. They will still vote labour party in 2023 in the presidential elections.

Most of obi supporters knows nothing abt naija politic until obituary came to deceive them on twitter..Lasun who is a two times legislator is not knwn in osun...U must be a joker.

On a contrary, Lasun gave obi more popularity in osun..The rally cud tell.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun by SugarGirl44(f): 8:29am On Jul 18, 2022
ezegold4we:
All of you Yoruba Muslims and apcshit E-rats should calm down till when presidential campaign will kick off officially by August,,.

When are you going to understand that there's nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Christian?
I know it's so difficult for you because you're not us.
If I'm not voting Tinubu or any Yoruba candidate, it definitely won't be because of religion.
That madness only exist with you guys in the north and east.

So stop disturbing yourself about us and face your people.
It is not you that would come from nowhere and tell us what to do.
OK?
Rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun by Hotfreezer: 8:30am On Jul 18, 2022
mdshell:
Where is your brain?? Learn to think well. Was Peter Obi the labour candidate for Osun state governorship election? Nope. Wake up!!

Tell your father to use his brain, foolish obituary Casualty.
Obi will lose and you fools can burn down your father's house.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun by Capuchinho: 8:31am On Jul 18, 2022
Good one.. Victory in the right direction next will be Labor Party at national level

Re: Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun by Hotfreezer: 8:31am On Jul 18, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Did Peter Obi contest to be the governor of Osun state?

You are the dumbest person after a Pig.

Your mother buying vegetables on credit is a fat smelly pig.
Obi brought his bad luck and infected Lasun with it, that is why Lasun got only 2k votes.
Re: Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun by moufan: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2022
hahahaha hahahaha, Peter Obi is really deluded, I'll be very surprised if Peter Obi gets 10000 votes next year in osun

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun by PenSniper: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2022
Re: Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun by daygee12: 8:34am On Jul 18, 2022
Michella25:
The man of the moment.
You for say THE MOMENT OF MAN
Re: Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun by newisd75: 8:35am On Jul 18, 2022
I think LP did well to come above SDP in osun state, which had better structure than LP there, that must have been the effect of Peter obi
Re: Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun by JoshTim: 8:37am On Jul 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:
PDP had over 400k votes. In 2023, more than 300k of that number would vote for LP including most people who didn't vote.

So LP would have about 700k votes from Osun state next year.

This I have seen.
See this omo nnĂ . You expect make Yoruba vote for you. Talk what you know.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun by buckeyemedia: 8:37am On Jul 18, 2022
newisd75:
I think LP did well to come above SDP in osun state, which had better structure than LP there, that must have been the effect of Peter obi
Because Yusuf Lasun just joined the The Labor Parry last month also?
Re: Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun by Cantonese: 8:38am On Jul 18, 2022
Seniorwriter:
The online community is the most viable place to have streams income....
The bugging question always is what has APC done as a party(I was a party member though slightly active) that gives them the audacious confidence to keep campaigns? In sane climes their campaigns and campaigners will be lynched or attacked by angry citizens anywhere they are seen doing such satanic campaigns.
Get your PVC ready pleeeaaase...
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike come 2023 Presidential Election....let's vote wisely.

@Seniorwriter

Hopefully you are fully OBIdient too.
Re: Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun by Mandate2023: 8:38am On Jul 18, 2022
Rapuru14:
I wonder why pained APC e-thugs are channelling their frustration on Labour Party.

grin grin dey r just telling u d truth, if obi gets 100k votes from south west or north I will personally declare him d winner

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun by deeva2: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2022
Raiders:
Oga, you will not win the election without a party structure. Elections are not won online. PDP or APC will win the general election just like in Ekiti and Osun election

Obi and his supporters are yet to see the reality..The are just too delusional.

PDP won in osun, their party came forth and their rejoicing, saying pdp victory is a winning for obi in osun come nxt election.

They so much believe in their political structure on twitter and unrealistic Nigerian youths.

They assumed biafran/igbo youths on social media to be Nigerian youths..

Them go soon wake up to reality.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun by BlessedJonMoss: 8:41am On Jul 18, 2022
elinaxy:
How then are u a graduate without a technical know-how

I'm sure you should know that not everything is taught in school.
Re: Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun by Thaabitt(m): 8:42am On Jul 18, 2022
RealLagosBoy:
That's the spirit of sportsmanship.

Peter Obi for President 2023.

Baba Ahmad and his family will vote for you come 2023, he is the only sensible biafro-fulani-muslim to them,, we shall use our population to speak to you in the language you understand
Re: Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun by deeva2: 8:43am On Jul 18, 2022
Hotfreezer:

Tell your father to use his brain, foolish obituary Casualty.
Obi will lose and you fools can burn down your father's house.

And then go back to their biafra agitation and monday sit at home..

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun by teawhy2788(m): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:
And Tinubu is still hidden under agbado casava republic in shock shocked tongue tongue tongue

When you look at these man.

All you see is the incoming president of federal republic of Nigeria!.

Na juju he wants use to win election ni
Re: Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun by jaytee01(m): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2022
cblack247:
In as much as I want Obi to be the President, it's looking impossible. The structure is not just there. Youths will still collect money from Apc and Pdp to vote them into power.

All of them are the same, either Pdp or Apc or LP.

If Obi wins, you'll see those old men porting to LP from other parties.
Do your own part first by getting your PVC and coming out to vote on election day.

Leave the rest, we will cross that bridge when we get there.
Re: Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun by Chainex(m): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2022
NOTORIOUS100:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/18/osun-election-peter-obi-reacts-to-adelekes-defeat-of-oyetola/

He did well. This is beauty of democracy. You win or lose. Don't take it to heart. Move unto the next pillar
Re: Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun by Demolakay: 8:53am On Jul 18, 2022
tradingknowled1:
when it comes to election, An average Nigerian is Known to vote for APC or PDP regardless of the candidate.

Pm me for forex trading lectures and guidance
ur Whatsapp nber
Re: Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun by SenatePresdo(m): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2022
Hotfreezer:

Your mother buying vegetables on credit is a fat smelly pig.
Obi brought his bad luck and infected Lasun with it, that is why Lasun got only 2k votes.

You just described your mother out of your personal experience, poor boy.

Now Go and do your morning chores.
Re: Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2022
helinues:

Is Obi kidney us?

Re: Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun by lugado: 9:09am On Jul 18, 2022
Peter Obi is a good administrator but a Lazy politician. He had 8 years to plan this election. But instead of setting up structures he went being a critic like Aisha yusuf and reno omokri.
People supporting him right now are only doing so because they are tired of apc and pdp not because they know him.
He has no legacy, no mentees, no fanatic followers and no serious ambition
Adeleke won the election through hard work and process. He was even a senator
When he lost the last election which was obviously rigged he went back to restrategize.
He realized that election was not about popularity contest, its about numbers
He never for one day criticized oyetola but instead he was busy gathering numbers

If Obi wins this election, good for Nigeria but if he loses (which i think he will), he should not go back to his ikoyi residence and show less concern, he should build structures
He should spend money

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun by TinubuNG: 9:09am On Jul 18, 2022
Firstly, antiparty killed APC in Osun and secondly, no one vote for PDP but Adeleke for the pity of 2018.

Trust me, this is not in anyway a good sign for Labour party Obi or Atiku. You will see group of people voting Adeleke like this and they will be swearing that they actually got PVC because of Tinubu that Adeleke is just a state beneficiary.

Don't just continue decieving Peter Obi for nothing sake, he has no hope in this coming election at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Bandits Inspect An Abandoned Military Hardware (video/pictures) / APC Crisis: How Anti-Oshiomhole Governors Lost Out / Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.