Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] (64389 Views)

Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine / Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty / George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Berankis: 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
ArchiLimited:
I admire Ben Affleck's tenacity. Being in the backup plan for 20 years, and finally be rewarded with the main cookie for his patience. Apparently, the patient dog eats the fat bone that others have finished sucking the marrow from.
Which stupid cookie? This old cargo that will soon divorce soon. Keeps moving from one man to another.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Dshocker(m): 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
ArchiLimited:
I admire Ben Affleck's tenacity. Being in the backup plan for 20 years, and finally be rewarded with the main cookie for his patience. Apparently, the patient dog eats the fat bone that others have finished sucking the marrow from.

grin grin grin
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by ransomed: 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
The eve in her will soon reveal the evil the snake implanted in her. Wait and see.....

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Prince001(m): 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
DerrickzB:

Stupid is an understatement!! I think he ha inferior complex and low self esteem!! Cause I don’t understand

He's not stupid. U guys should know d whole 20years story b4 jumping to conclusions!!!!!!
They were dating 20yrs ago then break up but I believe they still have feelings for each other after all these while that's why it's easy for them to come back this time and married cos theyve both grown up now and knows what they really want!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by illuminutty: 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
Married, divorced, married again to be divorced again. Only a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by kokomilala(m): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
Jennifer Lopez Is Elizabeth Taylor Reborn

The spirits of Elizabeth Taylor, who married, I think, 7 husbands, Melanie Griffith and Marilyn Monroe have possessed J Lo. She's hopping from one husband to another. That's the trouble with divorce. The circle- vicious in every form- keeps going.

She looks ageless to me though in contrast with Affleck, who looks aged. Shame on him there. He should have kept his shape.

4 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by jrusky(m): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
It will still end same way. These people can't keep marriage I hate wasting my time on failed mission.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by MuslimIgbo: 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
ArchiLimited:
The guy is the greatest fool alive, just like Will Smith.
Except if he has ulterior motives to get her money, then there is absolutely no reward a man can get from a WHORÈ with public parts that numerous men have pounded.
On a norm, aside PÙSSY women don't offer a lot more in relationship so why should a Sane high value man settle for less, like a used product/leftover?

GOD FORBID!

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by gambia(m): 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
djon78:

At least there own better

Dem no carry marriage for head unlike here

If any mess up, na movement Sharp sharp

No be lie, no time for nonsense. Its not a do or die affair.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Mindlog: 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
zakkxx:
They will still divorce! She could not stay with three men what makes this young man thinks she will not file for divorce! In the eyes of God her first marriage is the real husband all this while she has been committing adultery! Even this one is not an exception! Only death can separate marriage! Even when their is DV u separate not divorce!!

"This young man" is almost 50, divorced 4 years ago and has 3 children from the marriage with the eldest child, 16 years of age.

7 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by ShaqFu: 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
Jennifer Lopez married Batman. Gosh!. grin cheesy
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
englishmart:
Since there's nothing left to sing, she now marries for a living
Honestly!
Many Ladies role model.
This one na woman of SAMARIA

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by BloomingDale(f): 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
ArchiLimited:

He actually played her. He wanted to have babies with a white woman. After having babies with Jennifer Garner he came back for her.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Arielle: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
englishmart:
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Now THAT'S savage!!! Not the other clown up there!
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by cococandy(f): 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
Congratulations to them. I feel like they are each other’s last bus stop. Like traveling a long road to finally find the one.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by juanmiguel: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ben and ladies named Jennifer sha

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by JASBROS(m): 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin bad guy
englishmart:
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by cococandy(f): 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Except if he has ulterior motives to get her money, then there is absolutely no reward a man can get from a WHORÈ will public parts that numerous men have pounded.
On a norm, aside PÙSSY women don't offer a lot more in relationship so why should a Sane high value man settle for less, like a used product/leftover?

GOD FORBID!

He has his own history too. So?

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
ArchiLimited:

ben Affleck has waited all this years for an over used ..
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Okpetruth(m): 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
Jennifer, Four times. Ha!!!,this is no longer marriage. The Bible says for better for worse. They thought us about white wedding yet they are the worst for it. Jennifer pls wanyo wanyo!! Biko o!!!
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Rexymania(m): 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
This one na confirm feminist na. She dey find guy wey go lick her yansh. I wish her best of luck sha
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Mercury12(m): 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
meobizy:
She’ll break his heart again and he’ll reach for comfort in Budweiser bottles. I don’t know why people go into relationships with the same individuals while expecting different outcomes.
Lets give it maximum of 3 years lol

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by myrates: 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
ArchiLimited:
grin grin Hmmm! Tenacity of p***sy(sorry purpose), o' por.....
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by jaxxy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
ArchiLimited:

Was been the backup plan when he was the one who broke up with her when they dated the 1st time?
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by ajumma(m): 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
expired kongo

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by GloriousGbola: 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Except if he has ulterior motives to get her money, then there is absolutely no reward a man can get from a WHORÈ will public parts that numerous men have pounded.

GOD FORBID!

I am sure you posted this nonsense from a fetid slum on a chinko phone with 5% battery.

Do you think jeniffer Lopez a multiplatnum artiste is in the same solar system as you and the unfortunate women in your orbit?

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by SerikiFulani(m): 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
I can see some fools lamenting about Ben getting married to Jennifer

They've always been in love with each other even after jennifer got engaged to A Rod.

At Ben's age,I'm sure he ain't looking for fresh pussy or beauty but he wanna spend the rest of his life with a woman he knows in and out....You know that best friend typa love shit grin
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Sincinnati: 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
I love Ben Affleck.
Good actor and I wish his second relationship with Queen Henny works out for good.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Eastlink(m): 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Bravo bro. You killed me with laugh for over 20 mins. grin

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by fredoooooo: 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ori Ben affleck ti yi ... oponu grin cheesy grin
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by fredoooooo: 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Just imagine .. very stoopeed ffooiolll grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) / Photos Of Giant Crater Left By The 1000kg Bomb That Hit Mariupol Kids Hospital / 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.