Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] (64357 Views)

Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine / Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty / George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by usagee36: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
Give and take, 2yrs.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Chopcy29: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
Yemi4luv:
Do u know that if woman like your pric.k she will surely come back to you thats my point.
Pls help me out with data 090391-37403 any amount isn't too small God will bless anyone that show me love Amen

You need help na em you dey comment this nonsense? You never ready
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by swissgoldenpro2: 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
Congrats to her
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Munzy14(m): 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mariangeles:

Jennifer Lopez has always loved love and getting married.

There's this babygirl nature about her that makes her lovable.
And the sound of her laugh...
JLo will be 80 and still be desirable.

Easy biko....80 kwa
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by ValeeLove(m): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
Upon the fame, money, beauty and shape, she couldnt have a stable marriage. I hope we learn from this.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
God1000:
Wishing her a blissful and fruitful new marital life.

Jennifer Lopez looks very young despite her age
I never knew she's Hispanic from Puerto Rico till last year.She speaks English as second language.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Neddyogu(m): 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
So laidis she go dey collect alimony from like 3 different chairmen dem. But maybe this Ben Affleck sef get him own plans. Just like that fellow above said, if u need 5th hussy, e mi lokan o.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Neddyogu(m): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

I never knew she's Hispanic from Puerto Rico till last year.She speaks English as second language.

The name Lopez reeks Hispanic naa

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
FatherBona:
This woman has sworn her Pussy shall know no rest grin
Lol! You have spoken the unspeakable.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Chopcy29: 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
[quote author=Jovialjune1 post=114857562]So many pained fools on here, and they are mostly guys, douches them, they think all women will be like their mother and sisters that must stay in a stupid marriage eduring nonsense of a horseband grin

Jennifer Lopez that is worth more than all the men that has been in her life put together, is what fools are ranting about cheesy

Personally I love the way she changes men like they are pieces of rag that can be discarded when they are no more useful, she's living her life to the fullest, by her own rules, and getting paid at the same time, what a genius kiss[/quote
]

Men emego gi ife
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by onojaford(m): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
Tayodotcom:
Their love life really define what they say about "what is your will forever be yours" no matter the issues, distance or disaster that comes in-between
Sounds like you have an ex you're missing and can hardly get over... Bullshit! Nothing like "what's yours is yours."
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by BeanmanX(m): 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Isn't LOPEZ obvious? u should know that's a Spanish name
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
Chopcy29:
Men emego gi ife

Right back at your mother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Transcriber: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
englishmart:
Since there's nothing left to sing, she now marries for a living
grin grin
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Chopcy29: 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Men emego gi iwa
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
Chopcy29:

Men emego gi iwa

Your mama and sisters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by drmuchin: 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
God1000:
Wishing her a blissful and fruitful new marital life.

Jennifer Lopez looks very young despite her age

COUNTLESS COSMETIC SURGERIES
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Chopcy29: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Your mama and sisters.

Men atago gi kwo kwo
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by emmyluizzz: 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
this woman puna needs to be studied in University

she has sworn that her puna will know no rest
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Basher8583: 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
thorpido:
She looks happy like an adolescent marrying for the first time.

Marriage wey go crash next month
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Drfernandez(m): 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Honestly, whenever I remember that my goodwill in making sure that Abbey instructed Abiodun to remove your nude photos from that website was the reason you insulted me the other day, I feel bad.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by tessybrown(m): 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
Teaser4:
J Lo fine woman…. When you wan marry 5th, emi lokan
. grin grin grin guy way this wavulence speech na lmao

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by luminouz(m): 12:03am On Jul 19, 2022
ArchiLimited:

Some unnamed things have severely clouded your judgement and reasoning. If not so, you would see how you're foaming to make a point that I've made already. Leave unnamed things

The post ain't about you dūmmy!!!!
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by bepositive11: 2:00am On Jul 19, 2022
If the individuals have taken time to reflect and grow, it could work. I think Jennifer has a serious problem though. Jumping from one relationship to another like there's no tomorrow

meobizy:
She’ll break his heart again and he’ll reach for comfort in Budweiser bottles. I don’t know why people go into relationships with the same individuals while expecting different outcomes.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Mummiesboy: 3:57am On Jul 19, 2022
Oga pity am nah abeg
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Kraytur: 9:40am On Jul 19, 2022
Afflecktion shall not rise again the 5th time grin grin

But erection shall always rise grin
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2022
Drfernandez:

Honestly, whenever I remember that my goodwill in making sure that Abbey instructed Abiodun to put my mother's nude photos on that website was the reason my mother and father praised me the other day, I feel bad.

Eyah pele.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Mariangeles(f): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
Munzy14:

Easy biko....80 kwa

If I had told you that she'd still be desirable at 51, you probably wouldn't have agreed.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Poleski: 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
Jenny from the block, desperately wanted to be married. That's why she rushed into many relationships and marriages that failed. 
I hope this one will last.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Munzy14(m): 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mariangeles:

If I had told you that she'd still be desirable at 51, you probably wouldn't have agreed.
65 is bus stop biko...

O ga anya li kwa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. / Photos Of Giant Crater Left By The 1000kg Bomb That Hit Mariupol Kids Hospital / China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.