Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] (64365 Views)

Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine / Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty / George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by nsiba: 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
ArchiLimited:
I admire Ben Affleck's tenacity. Being in the backup plan for 20 years, and finally be rewarded with the main cookie for his patience. Apparently, the patient dog eatsf the fat bone that others have finished sucking the marrow from.

U don't know their history
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by staga: 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
ArchiLimited:
I admire Ben Affleck's tenacity. Being in the backup plan for 20 years, and finally be rewarded with the main cookie for his patience. Apparently, the patient dog eats the fat bone that others have finished sucking the marrow from.

He actually walked away the first time. But I think this one will last. He seems to be "the" man.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by ArchiLimited: 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
luminouz:

What a simpish way to think!!!

To wait on a woman for 20 years and marry her in her dwindling years is nothing but mudafucking crazy!!!

WTF!!!

Some unnamed things have severely clouded your judgement and reasoning. If not so, you would see how you're foaming to make a point that I've made already. Leave unnamed things
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by ValarDoharis: 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
You know nothing. He left JLO because she was forcing him for marriage when he wasn't ready. Do a little google search and you'll know
ArchiLimited:
I admire Ben Affleck's tenacity. Being in the backup plan for 20 years, and finally be rewarded with the main cookie for his patience. Apparently, the patient dog eats the fat bone that others have finished sucking the marrow from.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by tosaino95(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Na mumu patience Dog him be
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Adakintroy: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
Jenny from the block that yr. Both had a thing for one another. How time fly.

She came across as a good girl that lost her way in Hollywood. Ben can see that. Many of us are like that from definely good home but what we ended up being God knows.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by tosaino95(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
salbis:
There must be something special about this man that make J-Lo keep running back to him.
He has stability ability grin
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Johnnyboy6757(m): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/breaking-jennifer-lopez-marries-ben-27504394
hmmm going back to ur vomit after 20 years, like she's the only woman on earth.,, After too many body counts, the one we know, how about the one we don't know. Hmmm fear some women
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Eriokanmi: 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Not only that. This happens only one in 1000 relationships, or except the husband died.

The truth is, many women had made their life partners their boyfriends, maybe due to material things or quest for famous or more attractive men and they'd never get it right for life. This could be J-Lo's final bus stop after trying some.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Samuelkirk(m): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2022
Tayodotcom:
Their love life really define what they say about "what is your will forever be yours" no matter the issues, distance or disaster that comes in-between
just shut up grin man is a big beta and simp
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by pacespot(m): 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
This woman never got tired of marriage
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Ppp1p: 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hmm
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by zinaunreal(m): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
ObO go don wide oh
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by EvangelistChuks(m): 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
Heart of man seeking God in wrong relationships.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Munzy14(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Imagine marrying someone who’s punna has been passed around like ball in the entertainment industry. Lil Wayne sef chop hin own that year.
Calm down!
E no dey bellefull..

If chop now, and never chop in a month again, e go be like you never chop in years.... grin

Sex may not be a problem for them..Na we Africans they over think am.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Verysmart101: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
thorpido:
She looks happy like an adolescent marrying for the first time.
Read well.4th husband.her first husband was marc-anthony
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Verysmart101: 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
nijaomegacode:

20 years? He is stupid.

Very very stupid
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by tofolo(m): 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
Maxymilliano:
After Marc Anthony had
sucked the better part of her juice
And Puff daddy.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by thorpido(m): 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
Verysmart101:

Read well.4th husband.her first husband was marc-anthony
Read well . ...I said like an adolescent marrying for the first time.

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by emmaodet: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Teaser4:
J Lo fine woman…. When you wan marry 5th, emi lokan

grin grin
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by iRepNaija1: 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
Brainmytool:

W h A t i S d I s grin grin

What? He's the one who left her.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
DerrickzB:

Stupid is an understatement!! I think he ha inferior complex and low self esteem!! Cause I don’t understand

It's love. Most times, some people do not get over their EX(es). Call it whatever, but some people never get to meet people like their EX(es). Some people are indispensable like that. Know that now.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by iamL(f): 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
Tayodotcom:
Their love life really define what they say about "what is your will forever be yours" no matter the issues, distance or disaster that comes in-between

The only matured comment on the thread. A love story like theirs is very rare in rear in real life only in movies especially india.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by StUriah(m): 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
And many Agbero drivers

WibusJaga:
Imagine buying a Nigerian 4th hand car that has been driven by 4 different Nigerians. cheesy
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by iamL(f): 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Happy married life to Jennifer Affleck. Feels weird calling her that

If you have an upcoming building project or want to modernize an existing one, contact me for top class Architectural designs and construction, and in good faith, we'll first design a sample plan for your project for FREE.
Contact is in my signature below

This your pain needs medication.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by adedayoa2(f): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
Finally, them marry
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by kushercain: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
DerrickzB:

Stupid is an understatement!! I think he ha inferior complex and low self esteem!! Cause I don’t understand

What are you saying Oga, una just dey yarn balls. Ben Afleck moved on, got married to Jennifer Garner nd had children. He moved on. They just happened to be single at the same time again

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by kushercain: 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mindlog:

He was married between 2005 to 2018 and had 3 children in the marriage, not as if he paused his life waiting for her.

Are you minding the nigga? All because he wants to form savage, spewing crap about Batfleck
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Mayeldah(m): 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
FatherBona:
This woman has sworn her Pussy shall know no rest grin

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Mayeldah(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
staga:

He actually walked away the first time. But I think this one will last. He seems to be "the" man.

No so people talk am initially for the 1st,2nd and 3rd Husband

We go soon hear that ..'Due to irreconciliable differences we have decided to go our separate ways'

...then she goes for the 5th
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by DavidHarry(m): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
blackpanda:
Foolish woman

Nope she scored there. It's Ben who's foolish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) / Photos Of Giant Crater Left By The 1000kg Bomb That Hit Mariupol Kids Hospital / China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.