Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner (58357 Views)

Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure / Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) / Police Nab Men Breaking, Looting Traders Shops In Alaba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Morenikeji090(m): 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mad person
WonderManly:
As you can see...
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by InvertedHammer: 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
/
What do they expect us to do,?

They watched as thugs invaded and destroyed their shops while they watched. They couldn't mobilize and kill all of them? Thugs are mortals too.

I have no empathy to waste.

Let me guess. They are waiting for UN and the world to see. Idiotas!

/
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Hotfreezer: 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
The Striking Thing is that the Man that was voted in still hails from Osun state.
The FooLs who did such have clogs in their brains. They failed to realise that the man who won the election will start & end his work in Osun State.
And not that the IGBOS voted in an Emeka.

This is one of the Reasons people easily get tired of Nigeria in this period of human advancement & opt to leave the country for the majority FooLs.
This is not just Right!

You are busy speaking big English while your brothers are known as criminals in Asia. In India, once the Police stops Nigerians, they separate Igbos from other Nigerians, let others go and thoroughly search Igbos.

You carry your despicable behavior everywhere and that is why they were burning your shops in Togo last 3 years.

If you like, go to Heaven, they will still kick you ill-mannered idiots out.

5 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Mycometp3(m): 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
APC politicians are the one causing unrest and in security in our country ..once they lose elections na to disturb your tenure

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by IamCookie(f): 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
KingRoi:

You are very stupid for saying all this,I was there when it happened

You are the super mumu
Ode

Why the insult , sir ?! You could have simply explained how the scenario went about for better understanding, instead of all this shocked
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by kelechi50: 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hmmm, human inhumanity to Man

Let's allow peace to reign

We move eeeeeeeeee.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by moshino(m): 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
Commentor:
These people no dey tire for victimization?

So when their means of livelihood are destroyed by vagabonds, over an election result, they should just keep quiet and not say anything?

If your means of livelihood are destroyed because of an election result what would you do?

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by rollandben(m): 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
Yoruba were not known to be this destructive in the past o, when did Yoruba life negatively transform to this.

We are just deceiving ourselves by saying One Nigeria is better. One Nigeria Is long dead and can never stand again

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Hotfreezer: 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
What do they expect us to do,?

They watched as thugs invaded and destroyed their shops while they watched. They couldn't mobilize and kill all of them? Thugs are mortals too.

I have no empathy to waste.

Let me guess. They are waiting for UN and the world to see. Idiotas!

/

Mobilize and kill. I thought you guys said there are no Igbos in Osogbo as it is a dry place.
Well, I'm surprised the bravest tribe in Africa could not catch a single thug.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Hotfreezer: 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
moshino:

So when their means of livelihood are destroyed by vagabonds, over an election result, they should just keep quiet and not say anything?

If your means of livelihood are destroyed because of an election result what would you do?

When they destroyed the properties of Yorubas in Akwa Ibom, were you Igbos not shining teeth.
Abeg shut up

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Ezedon(m): 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
One Nigeria
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Hotfreezer: 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
Nword223:

You forgot history, what happen to Afonja will be a child's play kogi boy.

Now you remember history but you can't trace your history.
You display the typical Biafran madness of selective memory and compound foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by moshino(m): 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Igbos should learn to stay in their region and stop coming here to disturb us.. we dont want you strange people here.. tongue

You should start by recalling all your tribesmen living all over the world to return back to your region.

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by masui(m): 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
Dem don set stage for Igbo vs Yoruba online banter and it's only four pages now.

If una sleep ehhh. Na mechanized thunder go wake all of una up.

Make una dey fight online while una oppressors dey share our money dey sip expensive red wine and spirit join.

Una mumu never do?
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by InvertedHammer: 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hotfreezer:

Mobilize and kill. I thought you guys said there are no Igbos in Osogbo as it is a dry place.
Well, I'm surprised the bravest tribe in Africa could not catch a single thug.

/
I don't care how anyone feels ...but Igbo people are beginning to annoy me.

/
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Hotfreezer: 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
I don't care how anyone feels ...but Igbo people are beginning to annoy me.
/

Go to Osogbo and tell the Igbos there how you feel.

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by moshino(m): 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hotfreezer:

When they destroyed the properties of Yorubas in Akwa Ibom, were you Igbos not shining teeth.
Abeg shut up

You didn't answer my very simple questions.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by richie240: 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
That wan even good. I hope u know sey badagry dey close to d lagoon
E mean say una go use una legs enter lagoon by unasefs.

All join!
grin
Nword223:
This time around we won't stop in Ore, we will reach Badagry.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by OKEMKPI: 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
Islandlady:
Nawa o!

Ibos should stop this fake victimization abeg undecided

I mean what concerns Ibos and the just concluded Osun election? undecided
There is a part of English language called comprehension.It involves reading a passage with understanding and answer questions from the passage.
Your comment on the passage clearly shows that u lack average English language comprehension skills,we need to see your waec results,we wan check something

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by adedehinbo(m): 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
KingRoi:

You are very stupid for saying all this,I was there when it happened

You are the super mumu
Ode
if it's true,it really happened,it's appropriate! More to come soon

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Bennysam: 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
Commentor:

Soludo just brought down Igbo houses in Alaigbo just today.
He is removing structures that block road, oh are you comparing it with what you and your brothers did to igbo business in your state?

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Bennysam: 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hotfreezer:

When they destroyed the properties of Yorubas in Akwa Ibom, you Igbos were laughing.
I don't want any stupid noise from you.
You people are just plain stupid

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Ezmans: 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
realstars:
The incoming governor will fixe it.
the governor elect mother is from akwete abia state so he I'll not let his Materna home people sufer
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by WonderManly(m): 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Mad person
You are the main Mad Person.
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Kennydoc(m): 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
Islandlady:
Nawa o!

Ibos should stop this fake victimization abeg undecided

I mean what concerns Ibos and the just concluded Osun election? undecided

Why are you guys accusing Igbos? The article was written by Sikiru Obarayese and published by Dailypost. Even the Igbo spokesman did not take it seriously. Why then are you accusing Igbos? Wetin Igbos do una?

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Eriokanmi: 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
Cantonese:
Very terrible.

Hopefully next year will not be very horrible to talk about.

In all, for those who think that Igbos are only confined to the SE, they can see Igbos cast their blvotes in the respective states where the habit and do business. The same goes for other tribes and religion.
They're Tinubu's thugs. They're here too on Nairaland. If some had the opportunity, they could attack those insulting their leader physically.

Lagosian, guard yourselves because Tinubu's empire will fall next year. They'd want to protest their defeat because they'd not believe it. Guard and armed yourselves. No lose guard.

Some illiterate paid northerners too wouid dabaru things after Obi's win. Ęgbaradi

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by wales4real(m): 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
If (according to the man in the audio) this same thing happened in the last election, I think I am not getting something abi na PDP win the last election too?
Let's not create problem where there is none, they should go and locate the looters that attacked their shops.
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by adedehinbo(m): 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
DontGiveUpYet:
I wonder what they'll do when Tinubu is defeated come February, 2023.
mass attacks on the igbos in all southwest states

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) / Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Who Went To Bury An Aborted Child In Anambra Arrested By Police (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.