Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner (58385 Views)

Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure / Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) / Police Nab Men Breaking, Looting Traders Shops In Alaba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by dragunov: 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
lizzybella26:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZpQHWxDlhM

Thugs Led By "Asiri Eniba" Destroyed Shops Of IGBO Traders In Osogbo After Adeleke Was Declared Winner Yesterday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/07/18/osun-election-hoodlums-vandalise-shops-belonging-to-igbos-in-osogbo/%3famp=1

Mr Asiri Eniba is one of the right hand men of Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Dukemmanuel(m): 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
We are following
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Commentor: 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
Bennysam:

He is removing structures that block road, oh are you comparing it with what you and your brothers did to igbo business in your state?

They are clearing the state of rubbish.

Stop building ramshackles everywhere.
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by BrownRoofRep: 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hotfreezer:

I am currently replying Igbos who have shops. When I start replying to unfortunate children of paupers whose parents sell gala and fan yogo on bicycles, I will let you know.
LOL
IPOB still have fathers unlike Theif.nubu's low budget terrorists aka thugs, whom he recruited and has been feeding them with cassava and agbado.
Huge population of fatherless, jobless men makes an opportunity of EscoBAT to recruit fake moozelm, low budget terrorists. cheesy

I am currently replying to one. grin

And yes, it's better to have parents that sell gala than being a son of single mother of pvssy sampler and the unknown father, a low budget terrorist aka agbero.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by royal231(m): 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
No wahala 2023 is at the corner.. Who dem born his papa well make he attack my area for lagos..

One magazine go finish that day for people body.. If possible more than one.. But one magazine go finish..

We full ground here for amuwo odofin.... If Tinubu get mind make he forward his thugs to area..

No be by much talk..

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by ZUBY77(m): 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
Adeleke is Igbo now.
When we say Tinubu is the leader of thugs, they don't get it.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Franking: 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
Tinumbu boys. Na their way. They won't allow people get PVC or vote in peace.

Tinumbu has failed already.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Omodua(m): 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
Islandlady:
Nawa o!

Ibos should stop this fake victimization abeg undecided

I mean what concerns Ibos and the just concluded Osun election? undecided
Are you blind. Didn't you see the havoc wreaked on their shops? This also happened before 2019 Presidential elections in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by patrickcollins: 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Igbos should learn to stay in their region and stop coming here to disturb us.. we dont want you strange people here.. tongue
As if u don't have ur people in other regions, they have the right to live and do business any where in this country and u wouldn't do anything even with ur shallow envious mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
chiedu7:

No dey reason like Mumu, Tinubus thugs are attacking Igbos
victim cry Ina go still cry say Dem rigged out Ina hyped pikin Obi next year... useless props node ever tire una...

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by onuman: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
lizzybella26:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZpQHWxDlhM

Thugs Led By "Asiri Eniba" Destroyed Shops Of IGBO Traders In Osogbo After Adeleke Was Declared Winner Yesterday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/07/18/osun-election-hoodlums-vandalise-shops-belonging-to-igbos-in-osogbo/%3famp=1

Igbos need to endure Nigeria. This is like the final stages of the Israelites leaving Egypt.

You say Biafrauud after treating Igbos like this, like foreigners in Nigeria. You need a psychiatrist.
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by eddie7: 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
So what will now happen when Nigerians eventually become OBIdient come 2023?

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by tobillionaire(m): 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
Thought Igbos can only be found in "no man's land" Lagos
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Essien45: 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
After the cowards in Kano stoned and burnt Deborah who was not igbo by tribe they set out to destroy the businesses of igbo people in Kano.
Now APC lost woefully to PDP in Osun state election and the businesses of igbos were attacked again and some people here are saying they should stop crying victimisation?

If we want them to go tell them.
They didn't attack the businesses of the Hausas, Fulanis or Yorubas, why the igbos?

How many percent of igbos are in Osun state to determine who wins an election?

The Yorubas are bigger than this.

Enough of all this nonsense abeg!

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Naijanascam: 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
Elemosho478:
Igbo and crying victimization as usual

Because you have nothing to loose after all you are living on someone's wallet and manhood

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by solmak: 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
This to show u that Nigeria don't want Igbo tribe again,Au & UN give us BIAFRA

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by dododawa1: 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
Propaganda,Na lie
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by onuman: 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
Commentor:
These people no dey tire for victimization?
You no de tire with false belief that no country can survive without crude oil and gas deposits?
There are too many sovereign countries at the UN with population less than half a million people.
Yoruba Nation is more than 25 million people.
Any day you declare Oduduwa Republic, do whatever you want to any Igbo left in Yoruba Nation when he/she cries victim.

But under one Nigeria, you must have any Nigerian live anywhere in Nigeria, with his/her property not destroyed by folks like you.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by enuguyouth: 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
So bad
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Wintertime: 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
Elemosho478:

I know what I'm saying

I live in Osun and so many Igbo lives in my street peacefully. That area that was attacked also have Yoruba properties and businesses, many of the shops are Yoruba properties rented to Igbo.

You must be really daft to believe the attack targeted only Igbo.

What happened in Uyo really targeted Yoruba but then Yoruba don't cry like you people, many of you even mocked them back then despite the fact that Yoruba were targeted.

For me I don't have any sympathy to give, Yoruba land is very big and you go to far away Uyo for what? If you don't like the way they treat you there move back to your region instead of crying or wailing that won't fly.

To be honest Nigerians are very tribal and only a naive individual will deny that, I told my family members not to live outside south west because Nigerians are very tribalistic.

You can help by dividing, and not feeling contempt or irritated when you hear Biafra,,, being is not by force and it's not a must..

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Sholaco: 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
Abegy angry undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Essence20(m): 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hotfreezer:

Better don't piss off the Yorubas in Lagos. Your cups are almost full and you will have yourselves to blame.

179 soldiers led by Iluyomade defeated 5,000 pigs led by Banjo (no Igbo soldier was brave enough to lead your cowardly fathers into battle, they had to look for a Yoruba).
Who are the pigs and who do you refer to as cowardly fathers? You think coming to a faceless platform to make careless comments shows you're brave? Just pray in your lifetime you don't experience war. Small boy with fish brain

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Commentor: 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
onuman:

You no de tire with false belief that no country can survive without crude oil and gas deposits?
There are too many sovereign countries at the UN with population less than half a million people.
Yoruba Nation is more than 25 million people.
Any day you declare Oduduwa Republic, do whatever you want to any Igbo left in Yoruba Nation when he/she cries victim.

But under one Nigeria, you must have any Nigerian live anywhere in Nigeria, with his/her property not destroyed by folks like you.

Sharap Hypocrite.

Was it not your people killing northerners in the East just a few months ago?

Were you not all cheering the killers?

Because of Obi you guys have suddenly switched gear.

Let's bet it, Obi would not win.

That thing you guys want to do let's see it.
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Wintertime: 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hotfreezer:

Let them sit down in their regions and stop being parasites about.

Parasite, please push for Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by drololaaof: 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
richiemcgold:
I wonder what igbos got to do with this. It was Osun people that voted Adeleke, not igbo. This is probably a wrong headline.
It is not a wrong headline
The urchins are in action ,they do it in Lagos when they discovered that people are not likely to vote for Sanwoolu during2019 election ,and that is why they bring in MC Oluomo back on track . God will punish them ,when their master did not perform they did not caution him

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by DKM123: 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
It is obviously those who lost that are on a rampage. This is one of the reasons I dislike Tinubu. Always using thugs to do his very evul and dirty work including murder and then he will be pretending as though he and MC Oluomo know nothing about it... That's is forte, using other people's children to commit wickedness.

God forb!d BAT thing he wins, democracy will be thrown to the dogs. Any one who opposes him will be k!lled by his miscreants. IT WILL BE THE END OF FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS IN NIGERIA as we know it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Commentor: 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
Excuzeme:

It is a huge Shame what these useless Politicians are turning Nigerians into.
I served in UYO a long time go and l can tell you these people are one of the most friendly and beautiful people l've ever met, across Nigeria (I have spent at least two weeks, in every major city in Nigeria, due to work postings). Ever welcoming you with a Smile and open arms!

I have fond memories of Akwa Ibomites and it is very shocking to hear that Politicians are using them to target other tribes.

Mbok, if you are an Akwa Ibomite reading this, tell your People that they should not lose the Love that God put in their herat and replace it with hatred that Politicians like Ayade are giving them.

The whole of Southern Nigeria must not allow the blood-thirsty madness in the North to creep into them because we are all naturally hospitable people.

Everyone is welcoming in the south but we hace to tell the truth about SE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kidnappers Caught And Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.