Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Adah Ameh Is Dead �☹️�� - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Adah Ameh Is Dead �☹️�� (313 Views)

Ada Ameh Is Dead / Chris Adah: A Charm Was Used To Tie Me Up For 30 Years / DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Adah Ameh Is Dead �☹️�� by Lumenasblog(m): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2022
She died in Warri, Delta State around 11 pm on Sunday, a source who pleaded anonymity said on Monday morning.
Ameh was said to have been a guest of an oil company toyshop and his family when she suddenly collapsed.

She was rushed to the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation’s hospital but passed on before they arrived at the facility.
The Nation gathered that several movie stars have been trooping the facility on Monday morning to see her remains.

Ameh, who played the role of Anita in the movie ‘Domitilla’ in 1996, is famous for her comic characters, especially in the series The Johnsons.
Born on May 15, 1974, in Ajegunle, Lagos, the popular actress shared a video of her eating with the family around 12:53 pm on Sunday on her official Instagram page.

Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Adah Ameh Is Dead �☹️�� by poweredcom(m): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2022
So sad � ada is gone

(1) (Reply)

Akpororo Reveals That He Used A Real Mentally Ill Woman For His Latest Skit. / Bbnaija S7: I'll Get Anybody Who Thinks A Man Will Win Disappointed" - Amaka / Bbnaija Season 7: “i’m In A Relationship With Two Women” – Hermes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.