Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Video Of Actress Adah Ameh Eating Before She Slumped And Died Surfaces - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Actress Adah Ameh Eating Before She Slumped And Died Surfaces (4209 Views)

Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) / CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) / Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Actress Adah Ameh Eating Before She Slumped And Died Surfaces by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Update From . COM

A Video Of Actress Adah Ameh eating before she reportedly slumped and died has been shared online, Reports.

The Video Shared Online On Sunday July 17, had a time stamp of 12:53pm.

Reported earlier that Ameh was a guest of an oil company's topshot and his family in Delta state when she suddenly slumped during a gathering. She was rushed to the hospital where she was confirmed dead.

Ada lost her only child in October 2020, and in June 2021, she stated that she had been battling a mental illness.

Watch The Video Of Her Eating Before She Slumped, As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgJrkajg7y2/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=a42d8468-e0e5-4526-aa21-2ec1b339410d&ig_mid=CB054857-8D83-498A-9515-517F5901149C

Source: BLOG

Re: Video Of Actress Adah Ameh Eating Before She Slumped And Died Surfaces by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Video Of Actress Adah Ameh Eating Before She Slumped And Died Surfaces by ahnie: 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
Sad...rip
Re: Video Of Actress Adah Ameh Eating Before She Slumped And Died Surfaces by Zonefree(m): 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
God rest her soul.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Actress Adah Ameh Eating Before She Slumped And Died Surfaces by telim: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Video Of Actress Adah Ameh Eating Before She Slumped And Died Surfaces by Moh247: 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
Very sad

1 Like

Re: Video Of Actress Adah Ameh Eating Before She Slumped And Died Surfaces by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
ahnie:
Sad...rip

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: Video Of Actress Adah Ameh Eating Before She Slumped And Died Surfaces by ahnie: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Getat

1 Like

Re: Video Of Actress Adah Ameh Eating Before She Slumped And Died Surfaces by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
ahnie:

Getat

Na Where Man Dey Work Na There Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop oooooo
Re: Video Of Actress Adah Ameh Eating Before She Slumped And Died Surfaces by Omihanifa: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
May God test her soul
Re: Video Of Actress Adah Ameh Eating Before She Slumped And Died Surfaces by ahnie: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

Na Where Man Dey Work Na There Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop oooooo

Re: Video Of Actress Adah Ameh Eating Before She Slumped And Died Surfaces by Newdawn30: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
It is sad she's gone. I think there is a family issues, spiritual most likely, that's killing off her lineage.
I watched her on tvc talking about her she lost in space of 3 years.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Actress Adah Ameh Eating Before She Slumped And Died Surfaces by MufasaLion: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
Newdawn30:
It is sad she's gone. I think there is a family issues, spiritual most likely, that's killing off her lineage.
I watched her on tvc talking about her she lost in space of 3 years.

Nothing spiritual. The deaths of her siblings might probably be due to health issues. Also, her own sudden death might be due to depression.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Actress Adah Ameh Eating Before She Slumped And Died Surfaces by kingPhidel(m): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
Oh that’s sad. Just last night I was wondering why I haven’t seen her the The Johnson’s but I felt may the new script did not feature her. Gosh she’s just too creative mehn embarassed
Re: Video Of Actress Adah Ameh Eating Before She Slumped And Died Surfaces by Didijiji: 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

Nothing spiritual. The deaths of her siblings might probably be due to health issues. Also, her own sudden death might be due to depression.
shhhhhh… spiritual issues definitely . No come form woke

(1) (Reply)

18 Year Old Girl Stabs Herself Because Her Boyfriend Cheated On Her (graphic ) / Four Friends In Warri Rape Lady And Record The Act With Their Blackberry!!! / An Open Letter To The Commissioner Of Police Bayelsa State Command

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.