Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War (21810 Views)

PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision / Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass / CAN Rejects Muslim/Muslim Presidential Ticket. Says This Is Not 1993 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War by ezefrank87(m): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
femisplash:
DSS should be inviting this man for attempting to incite religious war. Muslims voted a Christian-Christian ticket in the just concluded election in a Muslim dominated state of Osun and no one is crying foul. I wonder why Christians are towing this dangerous path.
lol...shame on you and your cohorts.....swear with your life,if it was a Christian -christian aspiration, wouldn't you lots have done worse?? No one has monopoly over madness oga.......the country doesn't belong to you lots alone...never

1 Like

Re: Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
The dwarf is at it again
Re: Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War by Pastorsmile: 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
APC is just one of the many political parties we have in Nigeria.
Let us stop acting as if everyone must vote for APC.
Since Tinubu has denied Osinbajo and Amaechi the ticket, I have joined the obedient camp.
Re: Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War by gloryman91: 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
Will you keep quiet.
Re: Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War by WibusJaga: 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
Buhari's 8yrs of nepotic Govt seriously damaged the inter ethno-religious trust in Nigeria.
&now the na-my-turn desperado bat wants to use the M-M ticket to heighten the tensions & further divide the country along religious lines. It will even get worse if the ticket sails thru. God forbid bat thing.
Re: Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War by SmellyNyash: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
grin
Re: Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War by ChronicGp(m): 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
femisplash:
DSS should be inviting this man for attempting to incite religious war. Muslims voted a Christian-Christian ticket in the just concluded election in a Muslim dominated state of Osun and no one is crying foul. I wonder why Christians are towing this dangerous path.

That was a state election.
Re: Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War by Blakpot: 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mtchew
This shameless scammer!

I wonder how his pool of Bethesda business is doing now?
With 50k per dip he should have made up for the cost of the pool construction, and well into profit by now.
Re: Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War by Sonedu: 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
That's true
Re: Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War by AdeniyiA(m): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
femisplash:
This is a shortsighted and uninformed view... That Osun State could not be equated to The whole country is a no-brainer undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War by Sleekfingers: 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/18/2023-tinubus-muslim-muslim-ticket-a-sign-of-war-prophet-iginla-warns/

Who is this clown? Will anybody force nigerians to vote for Tinubu? Vote for candidate of your choice . And stop whining like a bitch.....
As for me, I will be voting for Tinubu......

1 Like

Re: Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War by tnerro1(m): 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
All these people supporting this Muslim Muslim ticket have never for once answered this question

Will the north accept a Christian Christian ticket?
Re: Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War by Hotfreezer: 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
Tinubu is not the only candidate, there are 2 other candidates.
Obi is a Christian, Okowa is a Christian. Vote for them and stop disturbing Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War by JOemmy(m): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
Tinibu only cares how he will achieve his life long presidential ambition he doesn't care if it cost the lives of millions of innocent nigerians.
Re: Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War by Hotfreezer: 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
femisplash:

Which Christians are falling into trap. Forget that thing.
The Christians in my family are voting Tinubu, the Muslims in my family are voting Tinubu.
Thise who don't want, let them vote Obi or Okowa.
Re: Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War by femisplash: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
AdeniyiA:

This is a shortsighted and uninformed view... Equating Osun State tó The whole country is a no brainer undecided
Are you insinuating that the people of Osun are more cultured and mentally advanced than majority of Nigerians.
Re: Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War by tnerro1(m): 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
femisplash:

Comparing Osun politics to Nigeria politics

Chai, Education sector has failed you
Re: Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War by Rehak: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
No be small war o
Re: Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War by RZArecta(m): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
helinues:
STFU
cassava muncher has spoken cool
Re: Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War by 07kjb: 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
Pastorsmile:
APC is just one of the many political parties we have in Nigeria.
Let us stop acting as if everyone must vote for APC.
Since Tinubu has denied Osinbajo and Amaechi the ticket, I have joined the obedient camp.

I don't think you know what is precedence
What is bad shouldn't be planted talk more of germinating
Re: Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War by WATCHOVER(m): 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
femisplash:
You are also guilty of what you just condemned, Read your statement again, you will understand
Re: Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
femisplash:

Elrufai the midget have been ruling Kaduna with a Muslim Muslim ticket. The new Governor and deputy to be elected in fbe coming election are also Muslim Muslim. Oga this is National Level. It shouldn't be allowed.
Re: Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War by Ilumire: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
Which call for war. was there any call for war when Adeleke win with a christian Deputy? Or is Adeleke Jackson a Muslim. Did you not see the list of Governors and Deputy in Nigeria. How many Muslims are there. Please stop this non sense otherwise you will call people to attention which they seems not concerned about. Ire o
Re: Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
Iginla ko igi kekere níí.....
Na u wan start the war?
Guess he has being blind to christian christian tickets of some States.

Pastor go get a life.
Re: Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War by Theoarhics: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
After the nepotic and one sided appointment of Buhari, Bat wants to bring Muslim muslim ticket . That's just to tell you how bad and worse this Tinubu govt would be if God forbids he becomes the president of APC not Nigeria.
Re: Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War by PeterObi4LP: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
helinues:
STFU

The war will consume you and your househood. Sensible Nigerians both Christians and Muslim who have seen the grave danger of M-M ticket has voiced out, but you keep supporting evil. All una plans won't work.
Re: Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
helinues:
STFU

Them hit you with heavy cassava for head, abi na the Osun defeat cause this behaviour cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War by okorogodwin4(m): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
femisplash:
you are a bigger fool how can you compare Osun with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
I don’t get what this guys are all yapping about. Why can’t they ignore him and vote other presidential pairs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Moves To Remove Fuel Subsidy, Begins Consultation With NASS / “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno / APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.