Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,851 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures (2564 Views)

Okada Riders Storm Sanwo-olu’s Office, Beg For Suspension Of Ban / 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries / Saraki, Dogara, Kwakwanso, Others Storm Sokoto As Atiku's Campaign Begins (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures by RIVERS1stson: 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
SOKOTO:

Okadariders for PeterObi/Datti Ahmed showcasing their structure in their own style.
PO-ssible.

Peter is Coming

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures by jen4r: 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
cool
Re: Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
Agbado and cassava urchins

2 Likes

Re: Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures by Moh247: 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
cool

2732 votes in Osun Election

Loser party and Jamboree

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures by Vote4ObiDatti: 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
RIVERS1stson:
SOKOTO:

Okadariders for PeterObi/Datti Ahmed showcasing their structure in their own style.
PO-ssible.

Peter is Coming

But I thought you were referring to EscoBAT shocked shocked Anyways, more heart attach to Agbado urchins grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures by Softmirror: 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures by Odin13: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Loser party and Jamboree

But peter for avoid that campaign rally..

Means he might not be getting any vote from southwest

Only say he’s supporters are still sleeping on the reality

Power to the people
North 2023

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures by kozmokaz(m): 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
Comrade
.why the vawlence lol
Re: Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures by infini771: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
Trouble maker
Re: Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures by Moh247: 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
Odin13:

But peter for avoid that campaign rally..

Means he might not be getting any vote from southwest

Only say he’s supporters are still sleeping on the reality

Power to the people
North 2023

Obi's target is 2027 and 2031.. he isn't even wasting fund like his Ipob supprters

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures by Vote4ObiDatti: 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Loser party and Jamboree

EscoBAT lost his state but instead of his urchins to have some shame they're here disgracing themselves.

You guys don't even understand the implications of what happened on Saturday, it means that EscoBAT has become unpopular among Yorubas and may lose Lagos and Osun. Also, both Labour Party and PDP can get more than 20% each so what is left for him? He can't even go anywhere close to SS, SE and parts of Northern Christian dominated areas. In other words, he is the only presidential aspirant that is not sure of winning any region convincingly.

The election will be between Obi and Atiku. Tinubu is only a joker.

7 Likes

Re: Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures by Newton2024: 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
BREAKING NEWS.

PETER OBI IS A NICE MAN. I KNOW HIM LONG TIME AGO. I BELIEVE IN HIM IN HIM AND HE MEANS WELL FOR THE PEOPLE. I WILL NEVER UNDERESTIMATE HIM.
~~Abdullahi Admu, APC National Chairman.

I know Peter Obi since when he was governor, he means well for his people. I believe in him and I can never underestimate him – APC chair, Adamu speaks on Arise Television

“Peter Obi I knew him when he was governor of Anambra state, I visited him. These are people who mean well as far as I’m concerned, from their outbursts they mean well. They are well grounded, I don’t have doubts about that. I believe in his competency.

“So I have no reason whatsoever to underestimate their ability to lead their people to victory.”

~~~ ABDULAHI ADAMU.
APC National Chairman.

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures by Odin13: 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
Moh247:

Obi's target is 2027 and 2031.. he isn't even wasting fund like his Ipob supprters

IPOB bingos don’t understand this ... instead to market Obi peacefully drawing sentiments .. against 2027

They’re everywhere attacking aggressively.. by 2027 they will learn and eat humbly.

For now .. their noise is allowed
Re: Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures by Kestolove(m): 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
its now sokoto not lagos again, fukin liar like dia flagbearer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures by Proudlyomonna: 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Loser party and Jamboree

Those people might as well be Pdp members but have decided to ensure that tinubu doesn't goes near aso rock sit and wish to Try Young men instead of the Old Atiku.
Re: Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures by JAMO84: 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
In the next election, if Peter Obi see 3rd place, na rigging

2 Likes

Re: Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures by PeterObi4LP: 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Loser party and Jamboree

You go cry blood 2023. Any party but APC. LP will win
Re: Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures by Moh247: 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

EscoBAT lost his state but instead of his urchins to have some shame they're here disgracing themselves.

You guys don't even understand the implications of what happened on Saturday, it means that EscoBAT has become unpopular among Yorubas and may lose Lagos and Osun. Also, both Labour Party and PDP can get more than 20% each so what is left for him? He can't even go anywhere close to SS, SE and parts of Northern Christian dominated areas. In other words, he is the only presidential aspirant that is not sure of winning any region convincingly.

The election will be between Obi and Atiku. Tinubu is only a joker.

Discussing National Politics with an unfurnate Ipob miscreant turned Obi-Diot is a waste of time, some people that believe Buhari is dead and Jibril elsudan is in Aso Rock are waste of space

In 2018 Governorship Election

Oyetola and APC had 255,505

Adeleke and PDP had 255,023

Yet APC Presidential Election Buhari had 347, 634 in 2019 to beat Atiku

Only an idiot would Think because Adeleke won with just 35000 votes APC wont win landslide 2023 Presidency with Bola Ahmed Tinubu

If you think an Ede or Oshogbo man would vote Obi and Atiku over Tinubu then you are a learner

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures by PapaHadum: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Loser party and Jamboree

Wake up and smell the coffee:

https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1548415132639776768?s=20&t=3eg2pSozwQTj9iNQoPXRfw
Re: Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures by Gadafii: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
Agbado urchins used the speed of sound and light combined to enter the thread, he weak them when them enter finish cheesy
Op, you wicked pass young John the wicked producer cheesy
Re: Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures by Toktee(m): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
RIVERS1stson:
SOKOTO:

PO-ssible.

Peter is Coming
Let them storm sambisa forest we don't care...

A known Drug Lord and a known Boko Haram sponsor cannot rule Nigeria.

Nigeria is not an Islamic State.
Case closed.
Re: Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures by Toktee(m): 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
Moh247:

Discussing National Politics with an unfurnate Ipob miscreant turned Obi-Diot is a waste of time, some people that believe Buhari is dead and Jibril elsudan is in Aso Rock are waste of space

In 2018 Governorship Election

Oyetola and APC had 255,505

Adeleke and PDP had 255,023

Yet APC Presidential Election Buhari had 347, 634 in 2019 to beat Atiku

Only an idiot would Think because Adeleke won with just 35000 votes APC wont win landslide 2023 Presidency with Bola Ahmed Tinubu

If you think an Ede or Oshogbo man would vote Obi and Atiku over Tinubu then you are a learner

So to ur mind now another Buhari is contesting ahbi?

Wait for there na.
Re: Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures by Toktee(m): 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kestolove:
its now sokoto not lagos again, fukin liar like dia flagbearer
E no concern me, Buhari had an army of Alamajiri up North yet he escaped Atiku narrowly, let's see how the known drug Lord and a Boko Haram informant can make it to Aso rock via Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures by Vistra40: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Loser party and Jamboree

You should be more ashamed that you lost a very key state last weekend
Re: Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures by techWriter3: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
2732 ballots in Osun ElectionLoser faction and Jamboree
Re: Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures by MarketDispatch: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
RIVERS1stson:
SOKOTO:

PO-ssible.

Peter is Coming

Always put "LP" on all your promotional materials..Tshirt, etc .that is what will be on ballot paper ... You better start promoting LP ....if not, you guys are not ready
Re: Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures by Moh247: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
Vistra40:

Nothing spectacular about Osun... If we wanted Osun we can deploy Federal might and Supreme Court to get it, but it's of no use
Re: Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures by Moh247: 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
Vistra40:

Nothing spectacular about Osun... If we wanted Osun we can deploy Federal might and Supreme Court to get it, but it's of no use

Tinubu had always told Osun State that he was far richer than them, and their allocation means nothing to him, he barely wants them to experience good governance better than Abia State PDP style of Government
Re: Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures by Durabest: 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
jen4r:
cool
Always small number of people,had it been i Tinubu don't tell me there would have been space on that road.BAT2023 is a goal obi is a boy can't rule a country like Nigeria.
Re: Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures by Warlord12(m): 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
U Dey use tinubu clout
Re: Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures by Vistra40: 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
Moh247:

Tinubu had always told Osun State that he was far richer than them, and their allocation means nothing to him, he barely wants them to experience good governance better than Abia State PDP style of Government

Hahahaha! Thank God for BVAS. Let me see how you will rig next year

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo : Tinubu Doss Again In Kano.. / Obi Couldn't Find Adults In Jigawa, He Went And Pick Children / Police Uniforms Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.