Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) (55020 Views)

"If I Was Getting Paid To Kiss Portable, I Would – Destiny Amaka / Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) / Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
Na this be the final nail on the coffin grin grin grin
Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by showafrica(m): 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
doggedfighter:
A self confessed criminal !

Everything's wrong with that boy !

He's on self destruct mode !

His supposed mentors are fast unfollowing him because he's nothing but bad market .

To think that this despicable character is considered a celebrity for some people is disgusting !

The type APC uses for campaign..
Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by advanceDNA: 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
Aforxzy:
The drug he's taking is making him misbehave.. He talks and act anyhow . Portable is gradually becoming a nuisance. He's manager better hold him down before he goes gaga.

He needs mental evaluation and rehabilitation ASAP.

Manager??
This one be like person wey get manager

1 Like

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
Aaahh!! Awolowo quick vex for this guy oo.... That dirty boxer for his face really pain am!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by Abujaexpress: 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RugWk1MHXXE

I’m The Founder Of Lagos Cult Groups — Singer Portable Brags (Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgJqb_Xrklk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
If he says this, then Eiye Confraternity, of which he is a member should be able to sanction and discipline him. The guy has started to irritate me, honestly

2 Likes

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by ASAPFERG1: 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
I dont like this boy at all angry

1 Like

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
showafrica:

The type APC uses for campaign..

The lowest choice I have seen a party go for?

He removed his dirty knickers and was putting his butts in pa Awo's mouth.

And APC is yet to apologize.

And sane humans are still supporting APC undecided

7 Likes

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
This portable seems to be a psycho?

1 Like

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by Buharidgeneral: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
The guy don change weed
Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
IntelChief:
This guy and Mr Righteousness2 above needs urgent medical attention
Shut up!
Somebody is giving you the Word of God that will make your life better you're getting angry.i know you want to hear stuffs like "one bottle of bear for you". "Something vawulence" etc.
You be mumu.
Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by Akharmony: 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
Very careless and disorganised boy..
Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by Danmboss(m): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
Tobiloba448:

Na una make am blow bro!
Even the ways he talks I watched the video now I can't stop laughing.
That guy is on self destruct.

1 Like

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by 1gbdata: 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
His head is not correct
Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by ApostlePaul14: 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
He don set
Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by alabo1: 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

Why people even give this chap any attention is beyond me

3 Likes

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by Bishopadaidu(m): 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
Portable: No be Sam Larry I wan talk, na Sam Loko… h
Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
Local goat
Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by Yemi4luv: 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
If him dey USA dem go arrest am send am go jail that's when he will have sense mumu boy
Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by gozzlin: 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
doggedfighter:
A self confessed criminal !

Everything's wrong with that boy !

He's on self destruct mode !

His supposed mentors are fast unfollowing him because he's nothing but bad market .

To think that this despicable character is considered a celebrity for some people is disgusting !

Yea, celebrity for Yoruba youths. They adore him.

Really pathetic. undecided

1 Like

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by SamOchuko: 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

This guy go end up for jail or die prematurely, this he one week one wahala thing is not ordinary, the load he day carry too much, he either quit this drug and go for rehab or he continue and either go to jail or die prematurely.

1 Like

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
I really pity him his story will be from grace to grass if he should continue like this.

1 Like

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by depure(m): 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

One funny thing about Juju like Osole, Kanya Mata, eyonu and Awure is that nobody would dare to question why or what they love about you

Ask any Portable Zahzuh fan what they like about him, is it his voice, wack lyrics, terrible dress style, awful haircut, embarrassing performance , ugly rugged face with flat nose, uncouth aggressive behaviour

Everything about Portable is a turn off, but once he baths his soup, his Aljanu would start working over time to attract people to him through spiritual means

Very soon him Juju go cast

Do not judge anyone
Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by okorogodwin4(m): 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
Idiot that obi cubana is feeding
Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by seunak2016: 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

One funny thing about Juju like Osole, Kanya Mata, eyonu and Awure is that nobody would dare to question why or what they love about you

Ask any Portable Zahzuh fan what they like about him, is it his voice, wack lyrics, terrible dress style, awful haircut, embarrassing performance , ugly rugged face with flat nose, uncouth aggressive behaviour

Everything about Portable is a turn off, but once he baths his soup, his Aljanu would start working over time to attract people to him through spiritual means

Very soon him Juju go cast

some foo.l still call it grace, despite the fact we know the guy must be juju user
Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by jclassiq(m): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
One word: Crystal Meth.

1 Like

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by sisisioge: 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
grin grin grin

The guy is not well, biko dont believe him one bit. His fullishness has no boundaries!

1 Like

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

I said it.
It's just matter of time,, and the stupidity in this guy would make him to expose himself by himself

1 Like

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
Portable ko! Heavy load no..

Na who dey post this werey I dey blame...
Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by mario2k(m): 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
This guy and Mr Righteousness2 above needs urgent medical attention

CLOSE YOUR MOUTH,WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT SPIRITUAL THINGS. BLIND MAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zubby Michael Builds A House, Set For Housewarming (Photos) / RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega / Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.