Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,421 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Lockdown Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lockdown Sex (440 Views)

Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / Naked Challenge Begins Due To Corona Virus Lockdown (photos) / While The World Is At Lockdown,see what is Trending [Adult pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown Sex by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
I let my towel fall to the floor, his eyes widened enthusiastically as I strutted over and stood before him. He pulled me in. I sat sideways across his lap with my legs draped over his. I could feel the semi stiffness of his cock rising against my arse. Skin to skin, I loved it. Our unclothedness was sexy.

I caressed him and he caressed me. Our hands roamed over each other’s bodies whilst our lips locked and our tongues danced. Our kiss was passionate and deep, sensual and urgent. His firm grip sent shivers through me, and I squeezed my legs together desperate for some pussy licking.

He groped me with purpose and nibbled my neck with intention. When his mouth found one of my erect nipples, I sighed deeply. The wetness of his tongue making its way down my neckline together with the gentle licking and sucking of one of my breasts, drove me wild. He listened to my sighs and tuned into the urgency of my breathing as his hand made its way towards my pussy. Two of his fingers found my clit and sandwiched it in between them. He moved them up and down rubbing and massaging. I could feel my clit swell. It grew more sensitive with every stroke.....read more

(1) (Reply)

. / 4 Major Causes Of White Spots Around The Nipple / Man Cuts His Testicles While Dreaming Of Chopping Meat During Sleep (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.