Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

MIL: How To Bear The Faults Of Your DIL - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MIL: How To Bear The Faults Of Your DIL (1044 Views)

I Don't Want My Son To Bear My Surname. Could This Be Possible? / The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) / Benue Woman Marries Pregnant Lady To Bear Children For Late Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MIL: How To Bear The Faults Of Your DIL by efficiencie(m): 4:34am On Jul 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Say someone mistakenly manage you for marriage, what will the person benefit? Be frank please

Mistakenly manage? Bros you wicked no be small.
Re: MIL: How To Bear The Faults Of Your DIL by siofra(f): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Okay... Aside procreation, what do you think you can offer a man in marriage?

Procreation is the number one thing. This cannot be stressed enough even if you try to dismiss it.

Do you have any idea what a woman goes through during childbirth?
The cognitive decline, you can't even focus on anything you keep forgetting and you also become less smart, the pains that go on for months, pains everywhere; your vagina, weak muscles, your abdomen, nipple, spine, literally every part of your body, the postpartum depression.

That is more than 50% and it will always be more than what any man on the Lord's good earth can offer in marriage.
Re: MIL: How To Bear The Faults Of Your DIL by Zonefree(m): 10:20am On Jul 19, 2022
siofra:

Procreation is the number one thing. This cannot be stressed enough even if you try to dismiss it.

Do you have any idea what a woman goes through during childbirth?
The cognitive decline, you can't even focus on anything you keep forgetting and you also become less smart, the pains that go on for months, pains everywhere; your vagina, weak muscles, your abdomen, nipple, spine, literally every part of your body, the postpartum depression.

That is more than 50% and it will always be more than what any man on the Lord's good earth can offer in marriage.
You're only focused on the pregnancy without considering the efforts and pains of the sperm produced to fertile the pregnancy. Do you know what men go through during sperm reproduction? The excruciating pains from all over the body, the dizziness, the constant penile and urethral reconstruction etc.

All these are beyond your comprehension, darling.

2 Likes

Re: MIL: How To Bear The Faults Of Your DIL by greenie77: 10:28am On Jul 19, 2022
Zonefree:

You're only focused on the pregnancy without considering the efforts and pains of the sperm produced to fertile the pregnancy. Do you know what men go through during sperm reproduction? The excruciating pains from all over the body, the dizziness, the constant penile and urethral reconstruction etc.

All these are beyond your comprehension, darling.

You are free to explain so others can learn, since you have chosen to skip answering the question "What did your mother offer your father in marriage aside giving birth to you?"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MIL: How To Bear The Faults Of Your DIL by Zonefree(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2022
greenie77:

You are free to explain so others can learn, since you have chosen to skip answering the question "What did your mother offer your father in marriage aside giving birth to you?"
As silly as Siofra, she's still more sensible than you hence I'm responding to her.

1 Like

Re: MIL: How To Bear The Faults Of Your DIL by greenie77: 10:43am On Jul 19, 2022
Zonefree:

As silly as Siofra, she's still more sensible than you hence I'm responding to her.

You can't answer simple "what did your mother offer your father in marriage aside giving birth to you?' na Siofra you see mention and it shows how you have no sense.....everytime you carry woman matter for head as if they are responsible for the stuffs you are dealing with in life, yeye! cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MIL: How To Bear The Faults Of Your DIL by emmanuelbrown26: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2022
siofra:

Men can't even offer up to half of what women offer in marriage, so SHUT UP! angry
What do u bitches offer
Re: MIL: How To Bear The Faults Of Your DIL by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

What do u bitches offer

Your mother is in the best position to answer your question
Re: MIL: How To Bear The Faults Of Your DIL by emmanuelbrown26: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Your mother is in the best position to answer your question
And I ask again, what does bitches offer, aside rotten and smelly pussy?
Re: MIL: How To Bear The Faults Of Your DIL by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

And I ask again, what does bitches offer, aside rotten and smelly pussy?

Ask your mother, she is nearest to you.
Re: MIL: How To Bear The Faults Of Your DIL by emmanuelbrown26: 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Ask your mother, she is nearest to you.
Not at all, she is not

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Struggling Financially, Should We Sell Our Dad's Property Due To Bad Area / Help Me Solve This Dilemma / 5 Secrets Of Contentment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.