Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

How Did You Overcome Masturbation, Betting, Drinking, Etc? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Did You Overcome Masturbation, Betting, Drinking, Etc? (219 Views)

How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? / How To Stop Hand Practice: 13 Effortless Ways To Overcome Masturbation / Vitamin C For Acne – Here Is How Vitamin C Will Help You Overcome Acne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Overcome Masturbation, Betting, Drinking, Etc? by Travicon(m): 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hello Nairalanders,
Have you been addicted to smoking, drinking, betting, womanizing, and masturbation before? How did you end it?

Let's hear from you!

I used to be addicted to playing video games on my phone though I don't know how I overcame it. I think I out-grow playing video games.
Re: How Did You Overcome Masturbation, Betting, Drinking, Etc? by Cypress042(m): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
I still wonder how people get addicted to things easily, i'm here to learn though especially the masturbation addiction cool
Re: How Did You Overcome Masturbation, Betting, Drinking, Etc? by MITCHELL96: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
I've never smoked, I don't drink alcohol, life is bitter, why drink something that's bitter ? undecided isn't that madness

I still wonder how people love to drink beer

I don't have any addiction, I came from a good family that knows how to train a child, and I couldn't let some bad friends make me venture into doing bad things, I thank God my 'Will Power' was strong enough to say "NO" without regretting it

The only thing I'm addicted to is Football, both watching and playing it, It's My Life, My Happiness
Re: How Did You Overcome Masturbation, Betting, Drinking, Etc? by Durabest: 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
I masturbate,bet, i don't smoke,but alcohol count me out i can't even finish a bottle of bear at my 33yrs but i was able to stop masturbation by taken a decision as for bet am still into it becus i discover a particular partern which has been helpful but i regulate is not a do or die affair like the way some people sees it.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Overcome Masturbation, Betting, Drinking, Etc? by Chloraseptic: 7:52am On Jul 19, 2022
Masturbation is the worst and easiest to get addicted to amongst all..

It's the only one that doesn't require money.

(1) (Reply)

Wellness: 5 Natural Ways To Cleanse Your Lung After Smoking / Natural Ways / 5 Habits That Are Very Dangerous To The Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.