Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,234 members, 7,811,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis (20827 Views)

Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation / Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis / Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by Saintinoo(m): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2022
omowolewa:
That halt means alot sha

Just shake head for this nation

What has been the essence of Our borrowings to date. That simply indicates Financial Capital is not Nigeria's problem.

So we got that heavy debt that refused to drive the Economy. O ma se o

When we talk about this government bad policies, those 30k paid Buhari/Tinubu urchins will come up defending them.

I will say this till the world ends, you don't borrow for consumption, in as much as I know that we must consume.

Buhari government borrow to build white elephant infrastructure for show off, borrow to give 30k to their supporters, borrow money to loot.

A country should borrow and invest into the economy. but when the government lacks vision, that's what you get.
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by BigYash: 8:50am On Jul 19, 2022
Zionmdde:

They have never delayed my flight for once

The economy is going down
People are suffering
Yet some people are bent on bringing another old sick man who is fast losing his memory on board
You think he uses flight abi? He is just a noise maker ,supporting devilish apc. He must be one of those agbero collecting tickets from keke in his local government.
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by uuzba(m): 8:52am On Jul 19, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Did you ever fly Nigerian airways. I'd like to hear how flying to New York in their DC10s felt those days. I'm an airline enthusiast.

Now only Delta connects Nigeria direct to the US. Atlanta and New York.
Well I remember flying with my dad and siblings in 1981 from Kaduna to Lagos.
Probably it was Nigerian Airways, as that was the only airline then. I don't know what "DC" it was. I just sat near the window, near the wings and observed all the aileron movements on the wings. Yeah, my brother had taught me the names of different parts of aeroplane and how they operate.
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by kingyakos: 8:54am On Jul 19, 2022
inoki247:
Make we still dey fly d one wey dey....

Air Peace and Green africa still dey rescue in local way dem still cheap small...

I just pray the Economy no send all of us bak to road soon.....

How e take cheap?.....
U don reach airport before not to talk of boarding a flight
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by Armani84: 8:57am On Jul 19, 2022
We all know what is happening in the country....this started during pdp... let stop deceiving ourself
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by SweetVibe: 8:58am On Jul 19, 2022
This company is owing my Dad over 400k since 2010. May God keep punishing them for the evil they did my Dad after working and sweating for them
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by Splitmind: 8:59am On Jul 19, 2022
And I wanted to apply to these people, how could things get this bad? cry
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by emmyseg(m): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2022
Without no further ado, obviously you know what you're talking about so you're really an airline enthusiastic as I'm an engineer I know how those stuffs work.
JohnBullMySon:
Did you ever fly Nigerian airways. I'd like to hear how flying to New York in their DC10s felt those days. I'm an airline enthusiast.

Now only Delta connects Nigeria direct to the US. Atlanta and New York.
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by nedekid: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2022
inoki247:
Make we still dey fly d one wey dey....

Air Peace and Green africa still dey rescue in local way dem still cheap small...

I just pray the Economy no send all of us bak to road soon.....
With one airline out, less seats=higher prices.
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by inoki247: 9:04am On Jul 19, 2022
kingyakos:

How e take cheap?.....
U don reach airport before not to talk of boarding a flight

u think say na everybody be like u I neva reach airport na railway I dey tak dem...

Even before everything turn upside down we dey enter Green Africa for 15k so stop thinking going to airport na achievement na means of transportation...
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by kingyakos: 9:08am On Jul 19, 2022
inoki247:

u think say na everybody be like u I neva reach airport na railway I dey tak dem...

Even before everything turn upside down we dey enter Green Africa for 15k so stop thinking going to airport na achievement na means of transportation...

Why u come dey talk say e cheap like say u too get money or u be regular business class user.
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by helinues: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2022
zolajpower:

Bros delay is their top job . I'm having a feelings that the acronym "AERO"means delay
shocked grin twice in 2015 and 16 respectively I flew their airline to I was delayed and disappointed ,. Then someone introduced GIG Transport to me since then stop going with them grin another airline known for delaying passengers is airpeace

Aero,give it to then when it comes to delaying. That they are still existing with their poor service, they are just too rugged cos so many other airlines have packed up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by inoki247: 9:11am On Jul 19, 2022
kingyakos:

Why u come dey talk say e cheap like say u too get money or u be regular business class user.

Ehn na Economy I dey fly I'm not in this world to compete with anyone why will i put myself in debt flying first class....

The goal na to reach where I'm going any comfort wey I want I go get am wen I reach my destination not inside the plane....
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by Bizibi(m): 9:13am On Jul 19, 2022
Airmolue
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by Kurutinto(m): 9:17am On Jul 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I was privileged to fly Chanchangi and IRS back in the day as a kid but today that I've grown to a man, I fly Ibom air or Airpeace , you're not better than I am bro
pls stop replying helinues. The guy irritates every sensible person on this forum. He stylishly ignored the fact that it is APC that brought this horrible mess that AERO is going thru today.

1 Like

Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by ZeroChil: 9:18am On Jul 19, 2022
dre11:
[b.Nigeria’s Oldest Carrier, Aero Contractors, Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis[/b]

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-nigerias-oldest-carrier-aero-contractors-halts-operations-over-economic-crisis
We are in recession by default.
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by kingyakos: 9:21am On Jul 19, 2022
inoki247:

Ehn na Economy I dey fly I'm not in this world to compete with anyone why will i put myself in debt flying first class....

The goal na to reach where I'm going any comfort wey I want I go get am wen I reach my destination not inside the plane....

So u follow get this ideology and u know the value of cutting unnecessary cost but u go dey open mouth they insult Obi
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by helinues: 9:21am On Jul 19, 2022
Kurutinto:

pls stop replying helinues. The guy irritates every sensible person on this forum. He stylishly ignored the fact that it is APC that brought this horrible mess that AERO is going thru today.

The Bellview,chanchaga, Virgin Nigeria that are no longer in operation, Apc must have also been responsibile don't you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by IgOga(m): 9:25am On Jul 19, 2022
It's the economy and it's a global trend....
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by danngnews: 9:26am On Jul 19, 2022
Zionmdde:

They have never delayed my flight for once

The economy is going down
People are suffering
Yet some people are bent on bringing another old sick man who is fast losing his memory on board

Stop replying Buharists, e get why.
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by danngnews: 9:29am On Jul 19, 2022
helinues:

Just wait for more NL'S to revalidate my statement about Aero.

Aero don tey for Nigeria oo,

See how this Buharist is trying to change the thread from Buhari's catastrophic failure on the economy to who delays flight more than each other.
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by frog12: 9:29am On Jul 19, 2022
this airline is still in business while the others don wrap up grin
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by nedekid: 9:32am On Jul 19, 2022
omowolewa:
That halt means alot sha

Just shake head for this nation

What has been the essence of Our borrowings to date. That simply indicates Financial Capital is not Nigeria's problem.

So we got that heavy debt that refused to drive the Economy. O ma se o
We borrowed, not to fix the most essential issues.
The first most important we should have fixed was our refining capacity. We did not, instead used loans for trains etc that cannot be used or cannot even generate income to sustain itself not to talk of paying loans.
Now all our income from crude sales is stolen, remaining used to pay subsidy for imported fuel and the balance service debt. While other oil producing countries are cashing out!
At this rate if we are not carefuful we may default on loan payment, sending us to junk status.
Hence the importance of 2023.
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by Rick9(m): 9:41am On Jul 19, 2022
In saner climes, Party like. APC aren't supposed to be contesting elections but be seeking redemption.
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by Navalsadiq(m): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari APC government just killed another company , sending hundreds of staffs into labour market and increasing poverty

APC must not be reinforced in 2023
it's a done deal APC and buharist are leaving govt completely that will last a century and eternity
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by OCHKESTINE(m): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2022
They wan leave us for the hands of Arik down Northeast. Arik wey dey operate just to cancel flight.

Aero is The second most reliable down there after maxair.
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2022
helinues:

Aero contractor,you are lying.

They are master of delay. They must always have one or 2 issues Sha ni

Will you shut up there,what did you know about economy primary 6 drop out.
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by sulaak(m): 9:48am On Jul 19, 2022
Nazgul:
The worse thing about this stuff is that despite the hardship APC has put Nigerians through, some people are warming up to reelect them next year, then resume their lamenting when the hardship begins to suffocate them. Nigerians are strange species.

May God help us

What has God got to do with Nigeria?

Nigeria has been blessed with everything that is needed to build a successful Nation.
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by Babaken(m): 9:49am On Jul 19, 2022
Oxb90:
Oh Nigeria!
Buhari, TUFIAKWA.
If Buhari has left Nigeria in this form, what will happen if the man who brought him to power is given the same opportunity?
God instead of bad thing to happen make rain fall.
If you calling buhari don't forget one man that sale buhari to Nigerians.

Like those phone some people buy when their get home they see stone inside.
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by Kurutinto(m): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2022
helinues:

The Bellview,chanchaga, Virgin Nigeria that are no longer in operation, Apc must have also been responsibile don't you think?

Can you hear yourself?? AERO said it is shutting down temporarily due to HARSH ECONOMIC REALITIES on ground. Those re the key words. The airlines you mentioned never packed up due to the economic ish as at then
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by midehi2(f): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2022
helinues:
Aero cupboard .

That airline is just too rugged

Delaying is a must for them... grin
Is that the case now undecided tell me which airline that don't delay undecided
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by Temptee101(m): 10:19am On Jul 19, 2022
Remember the agbado and cassava ambassador promised to continue from where buhari stopped.

If you like vote for APC or PDP in 2023 and be officially welcomed to hell.

Vote peter obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six Things Nigerians Should Not Do On A Flight / Thread For Nigerians In Tahiti / Commercial Bus Rams Into A Fuel Tanker & A SUV In Gbagada (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.