Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis (20855 Views)

Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation / Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis / Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by JohnBullMySon: 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I'm 29 years old bro
Ok. I'd Felt you were older than that and had experiences.
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by helinues: 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Flying to SA is nothing to be proud about

SA is a shitty country

So you are expecting me to be listing the name of countries I have been to.

oh lala, Oh my Mynd

17 countries visited already and still counting.

Embrace some shame and keep shut whenever I am talking

1 Like

Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
helinues:

So you are expecting me to be listing the name of countries I have been to.

oh lala, Oh my Mynd

17 countries visited already and still counting.

Embrace some shame and keep shut whenever I am talking
Na SA be the only foreign land you don go , don't lie

4 Likes

Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by helinues: 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Na SA be the only foreign land you don go , don't lie

You jumped into the thread without having any experience with the airline, those with experience are talking about it yet you still dey shook mouth. Have you seen the guy arguing further about who delay most between Aero and Air peace?

Okay na only SA I have ever been to outside Nigeria.. Happy now

Go through the thread and see how you have disgraced yourself for pokenosing into things you have no experience about.

You have no idea about how ITK is making you to look and sound

Your case is an apology case

1 Like

Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by 802oluwaseyi: 7:43am On Jul 19, 2022
Aero cupboard .That airline is just too rugged Delaying is a must for them... Aero cupboard .That airline is just too rugged Delaying is a must for them... ...
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by Amotekun777: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2022
Yay! cool
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by lexy2014: 8:36am On Jul 19, 2022
dre11:
[b.Nigeria’s Oldest Carrier, Aero Contractors, Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis[/b]

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-nigerias-oldest-carrier-aero-contractors-halts-operations-over-economic-crisis

your darling daddy is working

1 Like

Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by phranq30(m): 8:36am On Jul 19, 2022
Pray Nigeria doesn’t happen to you. Enough of this broom cult called APC.
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by shaggy007(m): 8:37am On Jul 19, 2022
helinues:

Just wait for more NL'S to revalidate my statement about Aero.

Aero don tey for Nigeria oo,

Brother, I don't know much about aero contractors.

I've used them once or twice.

But of Aero contractors are the masters of flight delay, then airpeace are the grandmasters.
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by CSTRR: 8:37am On Jul 19, 2022
And some people will still tell you that Buhari has tried.

Useless people.
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by Kobicove(m): 8:38am On Jul 19, 2022
Sad news, hundreds about to loose their source of livelihood sad

1 Like

Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 19, 2022
gambia:
From top to bottom.

Bottom to underworld grin
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by Okobola146: 8:39am On Jul 19, 2022
Rest in peace
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by Kingcalls: 8:39am On Jul 19, 2022
helinues:

This conversation is not about Molue you have been jumping from one to another, why not sit and learn

U are an enemy of progress... u will end up reaping what u sow
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by CSTRR: 8:39am On Jul 19, 2022
All the people that will lose their jobs will do so regardless of party loyalty, tribe or religion.

Don't vote for Peter obi, you hear?

Vote for atiku or tinubu.

You are eating your own future like a locust.
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by zolajpower: 8:40am On Jul 19, 2022
Zionmdde:

They have never delayed my flight for once

The economy is going down
People are suffering
Yet some people are bent on bringing another old sick man who is fast losing his memory on board

Bros delay is their top job . I'm having a feelings that the acronym "AERO"means delay
shocked grin twice in 2015 and 16 respectively I flew their airline to I was delayed and disappointed ,. Then someone introduced GIG Transport to me since then stop going with them grin another airline known for delaying passengers is airpeace

1 Like

Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 19, 2022
Very very sad, this was one airline that made flying available to Nigerians in the early to mid 2000s. Many local airlines are struggling with undue fuel costs, they are not even allowed to import their fuel but must buy from corrupt govt cronies at exorbitant prices.

Only foreign airlines are enjoying flight business in Nigeria because they re insulated from the racket.

A living proof that this government is grossly incompetent, the country has 4 refineries that it wont fix, rather it wants to continue importing fuel.

And wait for a crony to build a refinery that will never refine fuel. Only God knows the principality that has sworn to itself to prevent the country from refining its own crude.

Until these vampires are removed the country will never progress.
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by Fakeagbado: 8:42am On Jul 19, 2022
Who is the minister of petroleum?
The person should resign
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by donprinyo(m): 8:42am On Jul 19, 2022
Naira value is going down the drain
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by izubext007: 8:42am On Jul 19, 2022
In buhari government, everything is ice.
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by Raph82(m): 8:43am On Jul 19, 2022
I wouldn't know who placed this spell on Nigeria. We keep retarding as each day passes by. May Nigeria never witness this type of administration again. Affliction shall not rise again in our land, our PVC is the amen to the prayer.
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by lanocfoods: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2022
Another one bite the dust, thanks to the present administration
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by Opoki(m): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2022
They can no longer hide it that we are in economic repression
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by Belteshazzar1: 8:45am On Jul 19, 2022
It still won't stop them from going for medical check~up abroad....
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by eldoradoxx: 8:46am On Jul 19, 2022
Clap for APC Government that is achieving great feat. Am happy that APC can no longer blame Jonathan. Buhari has spent more time in power than Jonathan did. We now know that incompetence in managing the economy by APC government is the issue, not PDP or Jonathan. Today I heard $1 (one USdollar) now goes for #620. It was #180 when PDP left power in 2015. Nigerians should wake up and send APC packing from Aso Rock.
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by Brushstrokes20: 8:47am On Jul 19, 2022
By the time the lifeless scammer is done with the shithole, Nigerians will be queueing up in droves for Somalia visa!
Nig urgently needs a SANE, SOUND and COMPETENT LEADER!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thread For Nigerians In Tahiti / Uk Student Visa / Why Nigerians Are Refused US Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.