Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,498 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike (73668 Views)

NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike / FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. / Suny Edeko: 'I Will Sue ASUU For N10bn If They Disrupt Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by pacespot(m): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2022
Na so your punna dey juicy reach? Anything to trend sha.
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by uptownemmygee(m): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2022
Cat fish account full twitter eeh
Even me own like three
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by deavicky(m): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2022
Even if school dey she for still dey do the same thing Ashawo na Ashawo
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by faithfull18(f): 11:35am On Jul 19, 2022
Smh.
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by lowaist101: 11:37am On Jul 19, 2022
caution guys!
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by AlphaStyles(m): 11:37am On Jul 19, 2022
SIMPS
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Nyascobar1414: 11:41am On Jul 19, 2022
uptownemmygee:

I. Dey tell you Shit almost exhaust my life I had to bring in some girls to stay with me b4 I conquer it
Eyyahh.. See this man...
Masturbation almost exhaust your life... Fornication will retain your life baa..
Expose yourself to negative energies,stds,hiv and aids...spiritual wahala...

Tread carefully..
Apart from celibacy, masturbation is better that fornication... Moderacy is key.

1 Like

Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by ashawopikin(m): 11:42am On Jul 19, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Lol guys still fall for this tricks?
especially for twitter and instagram
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by electhnd(m): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2022
See the way some people rush to the news, to see her masturbating
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by kayperry: 11:47am On Jul 19, 2022
Magnoliaa asides using your hands what other bad habits do you wana share with big brother before the diary section is over undecided

Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Streetmovement(m): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hahahajaja grin
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by adollyboy(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2022
Iru omo wo Leleyi
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by jaxxy(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2022
Mumu
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by nedekid: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2022
GeneralPula:
Guys will rush in to DM her not knowing it’s another yahoo boy behind the account..
For real shocked
Na so my paddy for London send me message weh one powerful, yellow, full specks lady for naija send to am from fb. Say na him chat gf and say him done de serious to come naija after 15 years of abroad because of the smallie. grin
I tell am make him send me the sisi number make I confirm, him de code, thinking say I Wan cut him job grin
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Akharmony: 11:50am On Jul 19, 2022
Government just toying with the lifes of youth, even professor are frustrated. .
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Slydan204: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2022
See ds 1. My friend go nd gt itself a BF
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Slydan204: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2022
See ds 1. My friend go nd gt urself a BF
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Injera(f): 11:57am On Jul 19, 2022
havenz:
Masturbation is a very strong spirit on its own, do not underate or underestimate the power and force in and behind self satisfaction.

Try as much as possible not to engage or be addicted into masturbation.

Masturbation destroys ones destiny, delays ones destiny.

Stay out of MASTURBATION it's a curse that causes many PROBLEMS.
Words of wisdom. A whirlpool of slippery slope is what it is. Easy to start and pleasurable but difficult to stop
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Sophiemikey: 11:59am On Jul 19, 2022
Take heart my dear
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Bherie22(m): 11:59am On Jul 19, 2022
Hmmm just passing ooo wetin ASUU no go cuz pesin
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
havenz:
Masturbation is a very strong spirit on its own, do not underate or underestimate the power and force in and behind self satisfaction.

According to your dictionary grin grin grin
Why does the urge come in the first place grin grin
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by dontbothermuch: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
GeneralPula:
Guys will rush in to DM her not knowing it’s another yahoo boy behind the account..
You are wise
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ladies give Naija men o, wetin una dey do no good, masturbate finish come dey follow us only for money
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
havenz:

It's not that deep, not everything is spiritual, some people have higher urges than others, it's another habit like gambling etc, and storing that spunk for too long not too good for men glands. Ain't nothing spiritual about masturbating, it's same with people that drink, fck other people wives, fck olosho etc. Stop letting religious superstition ruin your thinking. It's just an habit, I know a lot of rich people that do sick things. Na poor man dey carry superstition for head.

1 Like

Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by adecz: 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Missing your university bobo ❗️❗️☺️☺️☺️
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Braga90(m): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
havenz:

Mtchew!!! It's better to sharaap than open your mouth and talk shit.
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by boldsleek: 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Fiscus105:

Attention Seeking Association.

Madam, thinking globally and say/act locally. There is power in tongues, it can make and it can destroy.

So many of your mates have learnt tailoring, hairdressing, mechanic among others, but for you, you keep ranting on one social medium to another, seeking for cheap and destructive fame.

I think you should learn from Portable, on how human being should learn how to talk little biko.
All this sermons untop say person self-service? if she come f. v. ck Na wetin go come happen?
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Emperorx: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by oakfruit: 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
Surely, it's a guy that is under the Twitter account. While such is very rampant among girls who form porche, die hard and solid babes that pretend not to care for pen!s, but feel hell inside of them when lonely.
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by crownprince23: 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
You are a shameful Obidient
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by trumpcoat(m): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
Its not an excuse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage / Truth Or Dare Sex Video: Chrisland, The Parents Or The Girl - Who Is To Blame? / Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.