Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Shameless Tony Kabaka And Mcoluomo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shameless Tony Kabaka And Mcoluomo (1657 Views)

Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). / Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameless Tony Kabaka And Mcoluomo by 3yga: 1:54am On Jul 19, 2022
MY BROTHER, MC OLUOMO,HAS INVITED ME TO SUPPORT THEM IN A MILLION YOUTH "MARCH" FOR TINUBU COMING UP VERY SOON IN LAGOS..I WILL MOBILIZE THOUSANDS OF EDO YOUTHS FOR HIM"..
-Tony Kabaka.

This one wants to scam and collect woto woto his share of Tinubu money like Portable oh ����

How long will these vagabonds fool up

Re: Shameless Tony Kabaka And Mcoluomo by Validated: 2:02am On Jul 19, 2022
If McOluomo do anyhow, we will initiate his ban from US and his family returned to Nigeria. Simple petition with evidence of thuggery, both US and EU will tame him and his family for electoral fraud and violence.

As for Kabaka, he has been rendered impotent in Edo. That one na old useless format.

10 Likes

Re: Shameless Tony Kabaka And Mcoluomo by tinsel: 3:56am On Jul 19, 2022
Why is he shameless? For not supporting your own candidate?

1 Like

Re: Shameless Tony Kabaka And Mcoluomo by tinsel: 3:57am On Jul 19, 2022
Validated:
If McOluomo do anyhow, we will initiate his ban from US and his family returned to Nigeria. Simple petition with evidence of thuggery, both US and EU will tame him and his family for electoral fraud and violence.

As for Kabaka, he has been rendered impotent in Edo. That one na old useless format.
You don't know that MC Oluoma has us passport? US cannot ban their own. All his children there are also US citizen. The twitter ban on signature on Reno, how far? Noise makers

5 Likes

Re: Shameless Tony Kabaka And Mcoluomo by SmellyNyash: 4:01am On Jul 19, 2022
grin Dem never learn yet. Bring una money we go chop vote for LP grin

1 Like

Re: Shameless Tony Kabaka And Mcoluomo by DCatt: 4:13am On Jul 19, 2022
I wish Mc Oluomo can sue him for defamation in the US.
tinsel:

You don't know that MC Oluoma has us passport? US cannot ban their own. All his children there are also US citizen. The twitter ban on signature on Reno, how far? Noise makers
Re: Shameless Tony Kabaka And Mcoluomo by MadeInTokyo: 4:31am On Jul 19, 2022
All these questionable characters holding rallies for Tinubu are only making Tinubu candidacy more unmarketable and unsellable to the voters
First it was Portable
Now two notorious thugs Mc Oluomo and Kabaka .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless Tony Kabaka And Mcoluomo by McOluOmo: 6:07am On Jul 19, 2022
3yga:
MY BROTHER, MC OLUOMO,HAS INVITED ME TO SUPPORT THEM IN A MILLION YOUTH "MARCH" FOR TINUBU COMING UP VERY SOON IN LAGOS..I WILL MOBILIZE THOUSANDS OF EDO YOUTHS FOR HIM"..
-Tony Kabaka
sure thing to do

Re: Shameless Tony Kabaka And Mcoluomo by McOluOmo: 6:08am On Jul 19, 2022
Validated:

ya fada

Re: Shameless Tony Kabaka And Mcoluomo by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 19, 2022
March of agberos and touts

1 Like

Re: Shameless Tony Kabaka And Mcoluomo by 3yga: 12:30am On Jul 21, 2022
Antimarraige:
March of agberos and touts
Foolish People
LoL

Re: Shameless Tony Kabaka And Mcoluomo by emmanuelbrown26: 2:11am On Jul 21, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
All these questionable characters holding rallies for Tinubu are only making Tinubu candidacy more unmarketable and unsellable to the voters
First it was Portable
Now two notorious thugs Mc Oluomo and Kabaka .
Before who in his right mind would hold rally for somebody like Tinubu?
A man ready to kill for power
A dictator. Just name it
One thing u guys fail to understand is that, dis is season of cash out, just get close to Tinubu and present something then see ur self cashing out

1 Like

Re: Shameless Tony Kabaka And Mcoluomo by 3yga: 2:34am On Jul 21, 2022
Where’s Eleyi of Eyi? What happened in Osun must repeat itself in Ogun State. Dapo Abiodun get your stinking ass ready to hit the streets shamelessly soon!

Re: Shameless Tony Kabaka And Mcoluomo by Validated: 2:39am On Jul 21, 2022
tinsel:

Those being tried for Jan 6, 2020 invasion of congress have US citizenship. It takes 2 mins for a judge to declare your US passport useless. I repeat 2 mins.
If McOluomo misbehaves, we will deal with him the oerfect way . 2033 is not 2019.

1 Like

Re: Shameless Tony Kabaka And Mcoluomo by Kul3ger(m): 2:39am On Jul 21, 2022
grin grin

Thousands of which Edo Youths?

Kabaka wey dem don seal e mouth for Benin.

The Edo wey I come from na [arguably] the most politically enlightened state in the south.

We no send wether you be Yoruba, Ibo or Hausa. Christain or Muslim no concern us. But we no de like rubbish.

Remember Edo no be Lagos? Tinubu’s first disgrace; na we run am.

All media houses in Benin are fully Obidient.
Call in programs like ITV/Radio ‘Man Around Town”’ you fit hype Peter Obi, no issue. But the minute you mention Tinubu, them go cut you off tell you say na radio program, no be campaign grin grin

Go street go shout vote Tinubu at your own risk.

For here, before election we don know who we de vote for. E De be like consensus candidate. Lol

Even PDP state governor, Obaseki, is Obidient.

Leave this illiterate ozuo Kabaka wey say e be lion of the tribe of Judah; when Obaseki/Shaibu show am pepper 2020, e hear whiiiin.

1 Like

Re: Shameless Tony Kabaka And Mcoluomo by Validated: 2:45am On Jul 21, 2022
tinsel:

For your information, we do not do "change.org", we do DOJ. Check the difference.

1 Like

Re: Shameless Tony Kabaka And Mcoluomo by tinsel: 3:23am On Jul 21, 2022
Validated:

Those being tried for Jan 6, 2020 invasion of congress have US citizenship. It takes 2 mins for a judge to declare your US passport useless. I repeat 2 mins.
If McOluomo misbehaves, we will deal with him the oerfect way . 2033 is not 2019.
This shows your complete ignorance. Once, you have a legitimate passport and becomes a US citizen, nobody can take it away from you even court unless he is charged for fraud or tax evasion.

(1) (Reply)

Wike Daring The North? / Dele Alake: Biography, Education, Career & Net Worth. / Can Seyi Makinde Get A Second Term?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.