Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (72780 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) / Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja / Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by beyondPen(m): 10:58am On Jul 19, 2022
Omoslim26:

You are a Christian and you think it's Just and fair for a particular group to hold onto power for a possible 24 straight years in a country with diversities like Nigeria?
God is Just ,is what you are supporting Just?
You are not a Christian.

What makes a Christian and who are the christians.

If it was about Christianity, no christian should be meddling in politics which is a game of blood.

We need a competent leader in Nigeria and I can brag for my own choice as well as you can for yours.

I have always been saying it that south west don't discriminate people in terms of religion like the other region.
Most of my friends are Muslims some are northerners and we don't even talk matters of religion as much because that's not what our friendship is about. We were Yoruba first before religion.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Cyberterror: 10:58am On Jul 19, 2022
I am a Christian from Imo state and I am voting for Tinubu. There is no way I would vote for an IPOB sympathizer in the person of Peter Obi to finally destroy our beloved nation.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Tareq1105: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2022
Daguga:
Desperation is very bad. He personally knows that at the national level, the interest and representation of the Muslims and Christians is very important.

Tinubu knows he cannot get votes from the North without a Northern Muslim but all in all 2 wrongs can never make one right.

Tinubu may never emerge President. Even Atiku lacks the competence. I would have preferred that Osinbajo be given a try but putting his failed 8 yrs as VP is a factor to consider.

Still yet to find a competent individual that can steer the wheels of this almost destroyed Nation. Peter Obi himself isn't saint but is he worth giving any chance?

Most of us that were canvassing for Osinbajo then envisaged this problem would arise if Tinubu wins. We saw it coming.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Omoslim26: 11:01am On Jul 19, 2022
beyondPen:

If it was about Christianity, no christian should be meddling in politics which is a game of blood.

We need a competent leader in Nigeria and I can brag for my own choice as well as you can for yours.

I have always been saying it that south west don't discriminate people in terms of religion like the other region.
Most of my friends are Muslims some are northerners and we don't even talk matters of religion as much because that's not what our friendship is about. We were Yoruba first before religion.

Forget about Religion,if as a country with diversities we have a constitution to ensure that there is equity, fairness,, unity then one group holds on to power for consecutive 16 or 24 years is that Just and fair.
Answer as a Human being with dignity.
Most of my friends are Muslims but you will never catch them support such agendas bcus they understand that it doesn't show fairness and equity,such agendas promote fear, distrust and disunity amongst us.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Flamzey00(m): 11:02am On Jul 19, 2022
Tinubu already bought the presidency slot. He is the real Jagaban. If Tinubu no win, Nigeria wouldn't remain the same again. I just hope that those keyboard warriors wouldn't stay in their homes and keep encouraging others to vote. Let's cleanse Nigeria together. Obi_dient �❤️
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Goke7: 11:02am On Jul 19, 2022
Why are people still loosing sleep over tinubu? Shebi he has lost in osun

Na wa for una, you guys will only make tinubu more innovative in his campaign above all these attacks.

The man is not a learner and he's got lots of goodwill among many pastors. Only emotional and ignorant people think many pastors will not support this man.

Na betrayal una go shout at the end of the day
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ironheart(m): 11:03am On Jul 19, 2022
tribalmall:
And how many times did Tinubu tell you n your father to rot in hell with your vite in Igboland.

the good thing about low brain pikin like you is that you cannot make sense without an insult. Grow up
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Moh247: 11:06am On Jul 19, 2022
Omoslim26:

If His parents are honest and Just people they would try to talk him out of voting for an agenda that will put power in the hands of one particular group for a possible 24 straight years in a Country with diversities as Nigeria such agendas should be discouraged bcus it's reeks of disunity, mistrust, unfairness amongst the countrymen with diversities.
Muslim-Muslim ticket can never be supported by True Muslim bcus the stand of Allah on equity and fairness is loud and clear.
Allah even admonish you to go against your own self instead of not being fair and Just.

Only small minded people dwell religion of Abraham a Middle eastern man
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Goke7: 11:08am On Jul 19, 2022
Tareq1105:

Most of us that were canvassing for Osinbajo then envisaged this problem would arise if Tinubu wins. We saw it coming.

And since osinbajo did not emerge, should we now scatter everything? How many people sef like osinbajo. The people attacking tinubu now are the same that would have attacked osinbajo.

And from the attacks we are seeing its obvious tinubu is a stronger and formidable opponent to his enemies. They are only using the mm ticket to accelerate their attacks. They did same with buhari and still he won.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Lubumbashi: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2022
If anyone tells you that Muslim Muslim ticket is a ploy to Islamize Nigeria, tell them that Nigeria has been an Islamic country since 1986 when it joined the OIC(Organization of Islamic Cooperation) countries as a full member. Christian presidents Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan both attended and participated fully in OIC meetings during their tenures. No southwest state operates sharia law even though they have large percentage of Muslims who are majority in some states. That shows you the liberal nature of Yorubas. I am not even Yoruba but admire their religious tolerance greatly.

BATified 2023 cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Tareq1105: 11:12am On Jul 19, 2022
beyondPen:

I agree with you. I'll vote competence at the expense of religion bcoz I don't see Tinubu as a religious fanatics moreso when I've not seen the impact of VP Osinbajo in all the killings including the woman RCCG evangelist killed in Kubwa Abuja. VP is a powerless position. Tinubu should engage and negotiate with CAN. To me, there are many positions that are more sensitive than VP.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Okobola146: 11:18am On Jul 19, 2022
Myhusband:

if you like use deep Yoruba name as moniker Tinubu is your next President and Shettima is the vice

call these two icon and educated gurus names from now till thy kingdom come, it had been written

I don't even know what you people eat inside the dream to suddenly believe Pthief obi will outclass Atiku and Tinubu at the poll. like what the hell are you southeast smoking with the hope your igbo candidate will defeat patriotic Nigeria? the zoo will defeat you as they'd from 1967-1970 to sending your kinsman back to zoo prison

clowns
stop deceiving yourself, Tinubu no dey go anywhere
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Omoslim26: 11:20am On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:

Only small minded people dwell religion of Abraham a Middle eastern man

You will always hypocritical avoid the question that begs for answers.
If Christian-Christian ticket can never be accepted,why then do you think it's cool for Muslims to hold on to power for a possible consecutive 16 or 24 straight years if you are not an untrustworthy and dishonest minded person undecided
We are not saying our Muslim brothers are not competent or capable we are rather making a case for equity, fairness and inclusiveness that promotes unity and tolerance and trust as enshrined in our constitution.
The worse form of deciet is self deciet.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Emekaonline: 11:21am On Jul 19, 2022
Daguga:
Desperation is very bad. He personally knows that at the national level, the interest and representation of the Muslims and Christians is very important.

Tinubu knows he cannot get votes from the North without a Northern Muslim but all in all 2 wrongs can never make one right.

Tinubu may never emerge President. Even Atiku lacks the competence. I would have preferred that Osinbajo be given a try but putting his failed 8 yrs as VP is a factor to consider.

Still yet to find a competent individual that can steer the wheels of this almost destroyed Nation. Peter Obi himself isn't saint but is he worth giving any chance?

But why are many biafools are idiotic in thinking? When Obi, Ighodalo, and Datti visited OBJ, it was consultation but when Tinubu visited Adeboye it was desperations. Now I know that what Nwazuruike said is true below

Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by comrChris(m): 11:21am On Jul 19, 2022
Waiting for him to meet Oyedepo if he thinks he has balls
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Moh247: 11:23am On Jul 19, 2022
Omoslim26:

You will always hypocritical avoid the question that begs for answers.
If Christian-Christian ticket can never be accepted,why then do you think it's cool for Muslims to hold on to power for a possible consecutive 16 or 24 straight years if you are not an untrustworthy and dishonest minded person undecided
We are not saying our Muslim brothers are not competent or capable we are rather making a case for equity, fairness and inclusiveness that promotes unity and tolerance and trust as enshrined in our constitution.
The worse form of deciet is self deciet.

I know this username but let me pretend I don't

Have you ever supported Tinubu ever even for once

If you have screenshot it, if not let Tinubu make the choice best for him as he owes you nothing
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by christistruth01: 11:24am On Jul 19, 2022
Adeboye is an Ogboni freemason he cannot represent or speak for Nigeria's Christians

Jesus Christ has exposed their tricks
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by beyondPen(m): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2022
Tareq1105:

I agree with you. I'll vote competence at the expense of religion bcoz I don't see Tinubu as a religious fanatics moreso when I've not seen the impact of VP Osinbajo in all the killings including the woman RCCG evangelist killed in Kubwa Abuja. VP is a powerless position. Tinubu should engage and negotiate with CAN. To me, there are many positions that are more sensitive than VP.

Thank you and I respect your choice and opinion.

Even if Peter Obi became president, will terrorism stop? Will christians and other non christians stop been killed? That's the question
It will become worst because obi will not want to go after them because he will loose the fight against terrorism as the northerners will see it as war against them like GoodLuck's regime.

Tinubu answer to no one and he is been feared he could checkmate anybody just like Obasanjo did to the south people and bokoharam during his reigns and there was peace

This is one of many of my support for Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Omoslim26: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:

I know this username but let me pretend I don't

Have you ever supported Tinubu ever even for once

If you have screenshot it, if not let Tinubu make the choice best for him as he owes you nothing

I know this username and it's already known that you are not a man of integrity.
Nigerians are coming out to speak against tinubu desperate agenda bcus they know that such moves is very bad at a time when we are trying to bring each other closer.
We will continue to speak up bcus we coexist together in this space and when shit goes down it will affect all of us.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Moh247: 11:31am On Jul 19, 2022
Omoslim26:

I know this username and it's already known that you are not a man of integrity.
Nigerians are coming out to speak against tinubu desperate agenda bcus they know that such moves is very bad at a time when we are trying to bring each other closer.
We will continue to speak up bcus we coexist together in this space and when shit goes down it will affect all of us.

I thought so, you are the true definition of hypocrite and your envy is next to that of a demon

Keep your vote Tinubu doesn't need it, vote your Christian aspirants in peace and stop wailing over Tinubu's freedom of association as guranteed by the Constitution

How many times have you seen me care who Obi or Sowore picks as deputy?!

That is integrity minding my own business

Please do that as well
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Omoslim26: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:

I thought so, you are the true definition of hypocrite and your envy is next to that of a demon

Keep your vote Tinubu doesn't need it, vote your Christian aspirants in peace and stop wailing over Tinubu's freedom of association as guranteed by the Constitution

How many times have you seen me care who Obi or Sowore picks as deputy?!

That is integrity minding my own business

Please do that as well

You integrity grin grin
Joke's actually on you.
Tinubu seek to cause more unrest, disunity and mistrust in the Country , denounces all the important ingredients for our coexistence with unity and tolerance all for his desperate emilokon agenda,all well meaning Nigerian will continue to speak up against such fiendish agendas.
Hypocrisy is when you know something is wrong and unacceptable but bcus it favors you you begin to create narratives to support it.
You be hypocrite.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 19, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

grin grin grin grin
The wicked run when no man chases him
Tinubu will go round begging Christian leaders till the election results are announced, he has inevitably lost at least over 15 million Christian votes
He has lost the block votes he could have gotten in the south west, but with his choice of a Muslim Vice President, the millions of south west christian votes he could have added to his overall South West votes has inevitably been lost.

Tinubu miscalculated and scored a political own goal with his Vice President pick, he thought this was 1992 when MKO Abiola ran with a Muslim Vice President, Nigeria today is now religiously divided and religiously sensitive all thanks to Buhari's nonchalant, sit down and look attitude to the killings and destruction of lives and properties of Nigerians by marauding bandits and ravaging terorists groups.
Tinubu ti lule, he should go, search and beg for his votes in the mosques and sambisa forest since he said there is no competent Christian person to pick as Vice President

I must confess that u made me laugh.

90% of Yorubas have a muslim as relative so it is not a big issue especially since his wife is a Pastor. The west will not abandon their son. Even in Osun, almost all those who voted for Adeleke said they will be bastards to vote against their own.. It will affect the SE and SS definitely but not SW. Infact, the more Igbos attack him, the more Yorubas will want to protect him. Read about the siege mentality.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by King44(m): 11:42am On Jul 19, 2022
It would be silly and a grievous mistake to give him benefit of a doubt.

A very greedy and cunning man.

That spoke person thinks we are fools. Let him, Adeboye come out to say there is nothing wrong with it and let's see if he won't lose members or bombarded with criticism.

You don't have to lie on him and deceive the public.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Moh247: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2022
Omoslim26:

You integrity grin grin
Joke's actually on you.
Tinubu seek to cause more unrest, disunity and mistrust in the Country , denounces all the important ingredients for our coexistence with unity and tolerance all for his desperate emilokon agenda,all well meaning Nigerian will continue to speak up against such fiendish agendas.
Hypocrisy is when you know something is wrong and unacceptable but bcus it favors you you begin to create narratives to support it.
You be hypocrite.

Try any silly unrest because of Tinubu's choice of Vice and prepare to answer to DSS

Do you ask for the religion of pilots before flying? What of your doctors nurses and lecturers if you don't care about that then you are a hypocrite that wish Tinubu bad out of envy and jealousy

Cure yourself of Bigotry and vote competence

Only Fulani and Ibos are extreme about Religion... Yorubas don't care, Kanuris and Hausa has both religion and traditional worshipers

Christian had 14 years President, 10 years Vice

What of IFA worshipers and traditionalist like Sowore?

Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2022
Kenny206:
The corrupt will forever know no peace. If he likes, let him go up and down, no Christian will vote for him. Even the so called muslims are tired of bad government, let alone having an ancestor as a president. My only word for him is that he has already failed in the upcoming elections. Let him enjoy his failure. #alwaysobidient

Can u be more christian than we are? No one made you the mouthpiece of christians. Comments like this is even giving Tinubu more votes from Muslims.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by beyondPen(m): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2022
Omoslim26:

Forget about Religion,if as a country with diversities we have a constitution to ensure that there is equity, fairness,, unity

The answer is what you just wrote.

But it will never work while we are together because the tribes don't share same thinking, believe, customs and traditions.
We need to separate though I believe in one Nigeria. Imagine we have separate country we could hold our leaders responsible even single handedly strip them off their positions because everyone in that country has one believe which is called Zionism.

The other day Ghanians and some countries in Africa protested until they went into their government house. Can said be done in Nigeria. No. They sitting president's supporter will not allow. If we have our countries we will do such.

But am not seeing Nigeria separating because we are becoming mixed into each other even in years to come we are getting mixed.

And for your Muslim friends saying ill of the Muslim Muslim ticket. I will tell you that anything for their religion is what they are for even secretly.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by simplesearch: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2022
If they succumb to his wishes, they may have voluntarily placed Nigeria on a wrong path for their children to inherit. Hopefully they hear him out and frankly tell him it's too late. Why destroy a solid foundation holding the country together for your own selfish ambition?
Didn't he ignore the voice of reasoning and several warnings from CAN and prominent others,? Yet he went ahead to pick Shetima.
Now he want to have an audience with them after the deed has been done; if they grant him such favour: if Nigeria turned Afghanistan, God forbid, what would be left of our pride to celebrate as a nation. If Tinubu succeeds at this first attempt in modern times, it will become a standard practice by Northerners and Christians opinion won't matter any longer in this country. Let his stubbornness and selfwill lead him on.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Omoslim26: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:

Try any silly unrest because of Tinubu's choice of Vice and prepare to answer to DSS

Do you ask for the religion of pilots before flying? What of your doctors nurses and lecturers if you don't care about that then you are a hypocrite that wish Tinubu badout of envy and jealousy

Only Fulani and Ibos are extreme about Religion... Yorubas don't care, Kanuris and Hausa has both religion and traditional worshipers

Look at this renowned bigot talking about bigotry grin shamelessness at it's peak grin
If it's competency then apc should not even be on the ballots, tinubu knows he cannot win if he does the right thing as always seen since 1999 so he chose this party thinking the North as a host ground for Muslims will stand with him.
But He failed woefully, they are not zombies like you so they will not be pushed to sin against Allah and disobey His stand on fairness and equity just to satisfy the greedy desperate emilokon ambition.
It's also good to know that you have already accepted the fact that if the Table was turned around it will never be accepted by Muric and the Muslim community, Christian-Christian ticket will even never be accepted by a true Christian.
Hypocrisy is written all over you.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Moh247: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Omoslim26:

Look at this renowned bigot talking about bigotry grin shamelessness at it's peak grin
If it's competency then apc should not even be on the ballots, tinubu knows he cannot win if he does the right thing as always seen since 1999 so he chose this party thinking the North as a host ground for Muslims will stand with him.
But He failed woefully, they are not zombies like you so they will not be pushed to sin against Allah and disobey His stand on fairness and equity just to satisfy the greedy desperate emilokon ambition.
It's also good to know that you have already accepted the fact that if the Table was turned around it will never be accepted by Muric and the Muslim community, Christian-Christian ticket will even never be accepted by a true Christian.
Hypocrisy is written all over you.

I love how you Obi Supporters keep thinking true Muslim would pick a Christian leader over his Muslim Ummah

Ok oo I know the wailing is because you smell defeat if not you shouldn't be worried about Tinubu's choice since it won't affect you
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nelblac1974: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
see below �

Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Greenback: 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:

Do you ask for the religion of pilots before flying? What of your doctors nurses and lecturers if you don't care about that then you are a hypocrite that wish Tinubu bad out of envy and jealousy

Christian had 14 years President, 10 years Vice

What of IFA worshipers and traditionalist like Sowore?

Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Omoslim26: 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:

I love how you Obi Supporters keep thinking true Muslim would pick a Christian leader over his Muslim Ummah

Ok oo I know the wailing is because you smell defeat if not you shouldn't be worried about Tinubu's choice since it won't affect you

Hahahaha if you are not convinced that tinubu chances of even winning the SW are quite slim you will not be very concerned about our voicing out against his evil agenda grin grin
Up North Islamic leaders are already preaching against such agendas that tinubu is fronting,even cursing any finger that will vote for him.
Atiku will get the major Muslim vote some will vote for Obi bcus for Age and Competency.
So what of Tinubu a Man who is desperate and do not mind them going against the instructions of Allah to ensure fairness and equity??
Not in the picture at all cheesy grin
Before now tinubu had always been the most dreaded politician in the North they don't like him at all grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng / Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / A Closer Look At Ibrahim Babangida's Latest Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.