Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,047 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (72680 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) / Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja / Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Myhusband(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2022
Okobola146:
stop deceiving yourself, Tinubu no dey go anywhere

electorates will decide not you ipob impostor

complex inferiority dummy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Moh247: 9:48am On Jul 19, 2022
Conrod:
Do you know that your people (despite ruling for 50years)are becoming tenants in their own land ?....i witnessed the exhuming and burning of skeletal remains of ur "uncle" abandoned by his sons after selling his land plus grave to an omo igbo,....can you now imagine life in another 50year and tell me if you're winning ?.

Only an Ipob idiot believe such tale
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by IbrahimSola: 9:49am On Jul 19, 2022
It is pure insensitivity to feel that the other half of the country will not react when do the the unthinkable. After all that has happened for the past 7 years, I thought that any right thinking person should have done more to unite the country and buy back the Christians.

See, when it is not your turn, no matter how many time you shout emi lokan, you will make mistakes. The right ticket for APC should have been Gov David Umahi of Ebonyi to be paired with any northern Muslim. We can't talk about competence without equity. We can't talk performance in the midst of injustice. For Oga Tinubu to have come out for the ticket, he should have known the implications for choice of VP.

In a country with religious tensions like Nigeria, you shd be able to find competent people in the North and South, and among Christians and Moslems. You will end up in a mess when you place personal interest beyond national interest.

What is power when the people cannot live in peace? We have to elect leaders and not rulers again. We're tired of powerful rulers when leadership is cursed in a country that is so blessed.

Nigeria... good people, great nation
Nigeria... great nation, cursed leaders leaders
Nigeria... cursed leaders and passive citizens.

Vote Equity, Competence, Character and Capacity. But start with equity first and others will fall in place.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Cassahav: 9:49am On Jul 19, 2022
mighty2:
BAT/SHET23 is a goal, anybody who wan die should go and end his miserable life

Ewure
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2022
He should visit CAN and not Adeboye.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:

Let's face reality, Nigerian won't be Governed by idiots that think Buhari is dead and Jibril is in AsoRock, Nigeria won't be Governed by fools that think Nigeria is Zoogeria

Just as we kept clowns out of AsoRock for over 50 years and didn't give dem Shi Shi vote in Ekiti and Osun, we even didn't allow them be service cheifs, senate President or Speaker

We will keep blocking enemies of Nigeria wey dey disguise

Said a useless minority Muslim clown in Nigeria.

Who got you the freedom you enjoy today. No south East or south South will vote you animals we did it to Buhari are people in north west and south west better than us. The answer is clear. Coward afonja slave.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by lereinter(m): 9:59am On Jul 19, 2022
Rccg is an arm of apc

Good visit
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Okobola146: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2022
Myhusband:

electorates will decide not you ipob impostor

complex inferiority dummy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by DLuciano: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2022
thedio:

Keep deceiving urself,u think Adeboye will leave his brother and follow another Fulani man after Buhari 8yrs cos of one foreign religion.
you don't understand, I am more inside down you are. Adeboye is a man when it comes to politics he stands neutral, he can never tell you yes nor no, but you know his direction when he talks to his children (his members)
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Alajiki(m): 10:02am On Jul 19, 2022
pyyxxaro:
CHIEF YEKINI AMODA grin

What's wrong with the name
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Myhusband(m): 10:05am On Jul 19, 2022
Okobola146:

if you like use deep Yoruba name as moniker Tinubu is your next President and Shettima is the vice

call these two icon and educated gurus names from now till thy kingdom come, it had been written

I don't even know what you people eat inside the dream to suddenly believe Pthief obi will outclass Atiku and Tinubu at the poll. like what the hell are you southeast smoking with the hope your igbo candidate will defeat patriotic Nigeria? the zoo will defeat you as they'd from 1967-1970 to sending your kinsman back to zoo prison

clowns
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ArewaNorth: 10:05am On Jul 19, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

grin grin grin grin
The wicked run when no man chases him
Tinubu will go round begging Christian leaders till the election results are announced, he has inevitably lost at least over 15 million Christian votes
He has lost the block votes he could have gotten in the south west, but with his choice of a Muslim Vice President, the millions of south west christian votes he could have added to his overall South West votes has inevitably been lost.

Tinubu miscalculated and scored a political own goal with his Vice President pick, he thought this was 1992 when MKO Abiola ran with a Muslim Vice President, Nigeria today is now religiously divided and religiously sensitive all thanks to Buhari's nonchalant, sit down and look attitude to the killings and destruction of lives and properties of Nigerians by marauding bandits and ravaging terorists groups.
Tinubu ti lule, he should go, search and beg for his votes in the mosques and sambisa forest since he said there is no competent Christian person to pick as Vice President

If not him Atiku will win, then tell me how Christians will fare in the Election?
All I know is SW and Northern Christians won't vote for LP party, PDP is their choice!
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by thedio(m): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2022
DLuciano:

you don't understand, I am more inside down you are. Adeboye is a man when it comes to politics he stands neutral, he can never tell you yes nor no, but you know his direction when he talks to his children (his members)
It is that direction that I was talking about..... Do u think he will direct his children to Fulani man
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Alajiki(m): 10:09am On Jul 19, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
lol Drugnibu is already panicking.
he don see say even SW no too sure for him

Abuse him till eternity, he's Nigeria's president come 2023.

You had better double your hussle on OBItuary grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by slydog(m): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2022
Whether you visit GO or CAN
83year old drug dealer with his boko haram sympathizer will be retired in Politics next year.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ebhohon: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2022
It is only in nairaland that you will have this unconfirmed news.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by PoliteActivist: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2022
deeva2:

Who do u now think will win the general election?

Well this clairvoyant and erudite prophet below says it's PO

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by AfonjaConehead: 10:13am On Jul 19, 2022
Myhusband:

Tinubu always stand to his statement not like one motivational speaker that say sth and denied later

I've been following Tinubu political skills since he was gov, he's sound and religion tolerance that's why his wife chose her faith without Muslim husband stopping her
Hahahaha!!!!!

We know a kindergarten from a distancegrin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by olakan22: 10:13am On Jul 19, 2022
He should have done this before he made the announcement. How can you be doing consultation after you've made decisions?
Church leaders need to be careful lest they end up chewed out on this board.
Again the problem with the ticket is the disrespect to the citizenry and the idea that politicians can get away with anything without considering how the led feel about it
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by porka: 10:18am On Jul 19, 2022
Will RCCG sell out Nigerian Christian community the second time?

For how much?

At the cost of how many Christians' blood?
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 19, 2022
That's if you can see them in 2023.

mighty2:
BAT/SHET23 is a goal, anybody who wan die should go and end his miserable life
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by tribalmall: 10:25am On Jul 19, 2022
And how many times did Tinubu tell you n your father to rot in hell with your vite in Igboland.

ironheart:
The funny thing is that if it was a Christian - Christian candidate that was announced, they up north would have started burning and killing Christians by now. Even without waiting for the election to take place. I do not support Muslim - Muslim ticket. I like tinubu but on this one, my vote is for Dat Obi

i am replying you to make you feel good in your 2tupidity. You keep making no cence like my reply here
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Major7: 10:25am On Jul 19, 2022
b3llo:
This BAT-SHET Nawa o... You won't find love in the Church. We northern Christians are not scared of Tinubu but Shettima. He ruled over a Sharia state for 8 years. He will push for the interest of Sharia in Nigeria.

Then vote them out. Action speaks louder than voice. Let's us all stand against anything that threaten the peaceful coexistence of our beloved country. I come in peace
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ruggedtimi(m): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

grin grin grin grin
The wicked run when no man chases him
Tinubu will go round begging Christian leaders till the election results are announced, he has inevitably lost at least over 15 million Christian votes
He has lost the block votes he could have gotten in the south west, but with his choice of a Muslim Vice President, the millions of south west christian votes he could have added to his overall South West votes has inevitably been lost.

Tinubu miscalculated and scored a political own goal with his Vice President pick, he thought this was 1992 when MKO Abiola ran with a Muslim Vice President, Nigeria today is now religiously divided and religiously sensitive all thanks to Buhari's nonchalant, sit down and look attitude to the killings and destruction of lives and properties of Nigerians by marauding bandits and ravaging terorists groups.
Tinubu ti lule, he should go, search and beg for his votes in the mosques and sambisa forest since he said there is no competent Christian person to pick as Vice President
tinubu needs a weak man as his vice...at the same time someone that will buy the northern Muslim votes
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by beyondPen(m): 10:37am On Jul 19, 2022
Am a Yoruba christian and am voting for Tinubu (one man naira no godfather as 9ice will say)

I don't have to make my decision because of religion, tribalism, peer pressure or crowd mentality

My reason been I believe in his competency.
Those who knows Tinubu and what he his capable of from day one will know what am talking about.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Malawian(m): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2022
Tinubu should have chosen a Yoruba Christian running mate, so that those telling us Religion doen't matter will tell us why Tribe matters.

Onye Ara somebori.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Omoslim26: 10:39am On Jul 19, 2022
Nobody can support Muslim-Muslim ticket and still claim to be a Christian because such agendas are UnGodly.
God doesn't stands for injustice, unfairness and disunity.
Apc should be sent back to wherever they came from.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by lagdmark(m): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2022
pyyxxaro:
CHIEF YEKINI AMODA grin
aka EscoBAT, aka Tinubu, aka Emi lo kan Oti lu le
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Omoslim26: 10:42am On Jul 19, 2022
beyondPen:
Am a Yoruba christian and am voting for Tinubu (one man naira no godfather as 9ice will say)

I don't have to make my decision because of religion, tribalism, peer pressure or crowd mentality

My reason been I believe in his competency.
Those who knows Tinubu and what he his capable of from day one will know what am talking about.

You are a Christian and you think it's Just and fair for a particular group to hold onto power for a possible 24 straight years in a country with diversities like Nigeria?
God is Just ,is what you are supporting Just?
You are not a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Omoslim26: 10:48am On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:

His parents are well educated and instead of acting irrational like stupid Ipob miscreants that believe Buhari is dead and Jibril is in AsoRock or that a 3rd class Philosophy Graduate of Nsuka a failure in Anambra is the next Messiah

His parents would simply check C.V of all aspirants and commend him for picking the most qualified guy

If His parents are honest and Just people they would try to talk him out of voting for an agenda that will put power in the hands of one particular group for a possible 24 straight years in a Country with diversities as Nigeria such agendas should be discouraged bcus it's reeks of disunity, mistrust, unfairness amongst the countrymen with diversities.
Muslim-Muslim ticket can never be supported by True Muslim bcus the stand of Allah on equity and fairness is loud and clear.
Allah even admonish you to go against your own self instead of not being fair and Just.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Omoslim26: 10:52am On Jul 19, 2022
leokid866:
so basically your sense of entitlement would see you choose religion. Over humanity and competence? You would divide a nation because someone from your religion is not in a particular post......quick question if you were running a company you would say you cannot hire Muslims is that it?

Oga stop making noise.
We coexist in a society with diversities,our constitution already gave out ingredients such as fairness, equity, unity, inclusiveness to help us attain a better society even with our diversities.
Christian-Christian ticket can never be accepted so expecting Muslim-Muslim ticket to be accepted makes you a Fraudulent and dishonest person.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by DLuciano: 10:57am On Jul 19, 2022
thedio:

It is that direction that I was talking about..... Do u think he will direct his children to Fulani man
As it is now, 80% I have interacted with are "Obidient", before 2023 election many will also join. Its not the issue of Yoruba, Fulani or Ibo, but who amongst them have the capability to fix Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Saraki Deceived President Buhari To Become Senate President -SaharaReporters / Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.