Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (72792 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) / Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja / Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Phaantom22: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
Simple truth is that Tinubu is a pioneer of this failed Buhari led government, he has nothing good to offer, he is too old to lead us to the promised land. Be it Muslim/muslim or Christian/ muslim. Tinubu can never win the next elections. He can used all his drugs money to bribe the voters but it will not be work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by akbonus: 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
mighty2:
BAT/SHET23 is a goal, anybody who wan die should go and end his miserable life
NO ITI S TFNUBU THE DRUGEE THAT WILL DIE AFTER THE 2023 RESULT IS ANNOUNCED.MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET?INFACT IT IS GOD THAT PUSH HIM TO MAKE SUCH MISTAKE AND HE HAS JUST LOST OVER 10 MILLION VOTES FOR THIS SHOW OF RASCALITY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by clothingonline(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
mistilink:
Be dreaming sir, I am member of RCCG, I know what we have been directed to do concerning the forthcoming election,I can tell you that BAT WILL NOT win this election.Also visit most of Christian Whatsapp group, you will know that BAT is a goner.
Pure lie the church won't direct anyone to vote any candidate

Every party have a member in the church

The church said get a pvc vote ur choice no name is mention in Rccg
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by McLizbae: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
If the meeting is progressive, then they haven't met the real Adeboye.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by yemmywesey(m): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Adeboye should use wisdom this time, he should not allow Tinubu to drag his name and legacy into the mud.
That's why I like comrade pastor oyedepo, giving buharists and escobatists vawulence back to back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Goditto(m): 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
Medicine after death.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by EgwunsoDOTcom: 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
See his dirty brown ewedu teeth grin grin

Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Empiree: 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

grin grin grin grin
The wicked run when no man chases him
Tinubu will go round begging Christian leaders till the election results are announced, he has inevitably lost at least over 15 million Christian votes
He has lost the block votes he could have gotten in the south west, but with his choice of a Muslim Vice President, the millions of south west christian votes he could have added to his overall South West votes has inevitably been lost.

Tinubu miscalculated and scored a political own goal with his Vice President pick, he thought this was 1992 when MKO Abiola ran with a Muslim Vice President, Nigeria today is now religiously divided and religiously sensitive all thanks to Buhari's nonchalant, sit down and look attitude to the killings and destruction of lives and properties of Nigerians by marauding bandits and ravaging terorists groups.
Tinubu ti lule, he should go, search and beg for his votes in the mosques and sambisa forest since he said there is no competent Christian person to pick as Vice President
It is obvious that Christians are problematic for Nigeria. Their hypocrisy is top notch. Tinubu doesn't need them to win

Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Zelenskyy(m): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

PhD in Mathematics

If you think Baba Adeboye would toll the line of uneducated Religious bigot like Pastor Iginla over competency and logic then you don't know him

People like Bishop Kukah and Pastor Adeboye are more of a Philosopher

Forget this nonsense

God did not call him to preach mathematics or philosophy

God Called him to preach Jesus Christ

And the church of Jesus Christ is under serious attacks by Islamic Jihadist and if Adeboye and his gang cannot speak out against this Muslim Muslim Ticket Wickedness

Then they have denied their calling.

South West Christians would never vote for Tinubu because he has spat on the face of the Church.

Baba Adeboye cannot even open his mouth and tell people to vote this evil and wicked ticket because that would be a big question mark on his calling and faith.

Well meaning Nigerians are saying No to a Muslim-Muslim Ticket.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Moh247: 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Forget this nonsense

And the church of Jesus Christ is under serious attacks by Islamic Jihadist and if Adeboye and his gang cannot speak out against this Muslim Muslim Ticket Wickedness

South West Christians would never vote for Tinubu because he has spat on the face of the Church.

Baba Adeboye cannot even open his mouth and tell people to vote this evil and wicked ticket because that would be a big question mark on his calling and faith.

You live in another dream world if you think, a Yoruba man would vote an Ibo man over his Yoruba brother

Even in RCCG some positions are strictly for Yorubas

And if you think any Muslim Ummah worldwide would consider an infidel over his brother then you are wrong

But I won't correct you, I'll let you enjoy your fantasy
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by braveboi4life: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
APC goofed giving tinubu their ticket,.that was a political miscalculation, with Osibanjo on the ballot picking a core Muslim from the North won't be an issue, and believe me SW will pitch their tent with him both Muslims and Christians.

Tinubu has too much baggages, drug issues, false age, health issues, corruption, political manipulation.
Let him deal with, only rigging can save him

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by akbonus: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Daguga:
Desperation is very bad. He personally knows that at the national level, the interest and representation of the Muslims and Christians is very important.

Tinubu knows he cannot get votes from the North without a Northern Muslim but all in all 2 wrongs can never make one right.

Tinubu may never emerge President. Even Atiku lacks the competence. I would have preferred that Osinbajo be given a try but putting his failed 8 yrs as VP is a factor to consider.

Still yet to find a competent individual that can steer the wheels of this almost destroyed Nation. Peter Obi himself isn't saint but is he worth giving any chance?

FIRST TIME I AM SEEING A CREDIBLE CRITICISM OF THE ROAD TO 2023,I AM A STRONG OBIDIENT AND I LIKE YOUR CRITICISM OR ANALYSIS UNLIKE THOSE DUMB ASS FOLLWERS THAT WILL JUST COME TO SM AND BE MAKING NOISE, TINUBU IS A GOAL WHEN THEY KNOW IT IS GOING TO BE AN OWN GOAL OR AN OFFSIDE GOAL.KUDOS TO YOU SIR.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by soledayo(m): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
LYING AGAINST ADEBOYE... WHO TOLD YOU HE IS NOT AGAINST MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET. FOOLISH MAN
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by akbonus: 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:

You live in another dream world if you think, a Yoruba man would vote an Ibo man over his Yoruba brother

And if you think any Muslim Ummah worldwide would consider an infidel over his brother then you are wrong

SO YOU DON'T KNOW THAT THE FOOLANIS DON'T SEE YORUBA MUSLIMS AS MUSLIMS BUT THEY WILL STILL VOTE FOR TIFNUBU DESPITE THAT,THAT WAS WHY THEY GAVE HIM SHITT MAN,SO THEY HAVE SMALL TRUST ON HIM.I AM A MEMBER OF THE RCCG,FOR YOU TO SAY SOME POSITION ARE MEANT FOR RCCG IS NOT SUPPORTED OR THE DOING OF PASTOR ADEBOYE RATHER SOME YORUBA DEMONS PRETENDING TO BE CHRISTIAN,LET THEM CONTINUE,WE WILL KNOW WHO IS WHO ON THE LAST DAY,WE KNOW THEM AND THEIR SCEMES.BUT LAS LAS TIFNUBU WILL NEVER AND CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA.SAVE THIS POST.THE FAILURE HAS STARTED HAVEN LOST OSUN,AND FOR YOU TO STILL BE SEEING OBI AS A REGIONAL OR TRIBAL CANDIDATE AT THIS TIME MEANS YOU ARE SLEEPING.JUST WAIT TILL OCTOBER BY THEN YOUR EYES WILL BE WIDE OPEN TO THE SUPRISE PACKAGE OBIDIENTS HAVE FOR YOU,TIFNUBU AND ATIKULOOTED WILL BE PLANNING A MERGER COME OCTOBER TRUST ME.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Zelenskyy(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:

Wake up from Stupidity

Atiku is my Candidate.... I have since left the Obidient gang months ago.

And FYI I am not from the South East but stupid Tribal sentiments and Online Tribal War would not allow APC followers to know that it is not only South Easterners that are angry with this APC Government and Party.

Anything that would push APC out of office is welcome by me . I hate the APC with Passion.

I am eternally against this Wicked APC Government and Party

I would have considered Tinubu if he had chosen a Christian VP but since he has declared War on the church....

We have Also declared War on his candidacy.

Just as your Muslim leaders see people as infedels, we also see this Muslim Muslim Ticket as Wickedness and an attempt to Islamize Nigeria.

At the end of the day Atiku with a Christian VP would benefit from this wickedness and be victorious.

Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jhonsyene: 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
I trust Asiwaju , he knows who and who to talk to.....Muslim- Muslim ticket , Christian - Christian ticket , Ifa priest - witches ticket , I don't care.......All I want is good governance.....Thats all
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by akbonus: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Forget this nonsense

HE WILL NOT EVEN DARE IT,TINUBU GOING TO SEE HIM IS A WASTE OF TIME AND RESOURCES,PASTOR ADEBOYE CANNOT ADD TO HIS VOTE RATHER HE CAN REMOVE AND TINUBU WANTS WHO WILL ADD.RUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by SeunNotOwner: 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
Okobola146:
stop comparing Obama with your drug baron

Read below:

First of all, Obama is hardly the first prominent politician to acknowledge youthful indiscretions involving illegal drugs.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/BothSidesAllSides/story?id=2773754&page=1

Thank me later
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Telldem1(m): 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/19/tinubu-adeboye-meet-over-muslim-muslim-ticket
Let him meet Pope John Paul in Rome ,who cares. May APC never to us again ijn.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by SeunNotOwner: 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Forget this nonsense

My friend stop calling out people's parents to talk n political issues if they choose to stay apolitical.
Call out your own daddy and mummy to do it. This world is free
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by saintadeola: 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
Don’t tell us nonsense,let pastor Adeboyeku come out direct and tell Nigerians that he support Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by akbonus: 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:

Let's face reality, Nigerian won't be Governed by idiots that think Buhari is dead and Jibril is in AsoRock, Nigeria won't be Governed by fools that think Nigeria is Zoogeria

Just as we kept clowns out of AsoRock for over 50 years and didn't give dem Shi Shi vote in Ekiti and Osun, we even didn't allow them be service cheifs, senate President or Speaker

We will keep blocking enemies of Nigeria wey dey disguise

WHO IS THIS ZOBIE AGAIN ,YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT THE DRUGEE WHO LOST HIS STATE EVEN WITH AN INCUMBENT GOVERNOR ON SEAT OR ATIKULOOTED WHO KNOWS THAT HE CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA AGAIN THAT IS HWY HE LIVES IN DUBAI,SO THAT WHEN THE SHOCK WILL COME HE WILL NOT HAVE TO SUFFER TOO MUCH PAIN SINCE HE IS CLOSE TO GOOD MEDICAL FACILITIES
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Zelenskyy(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

My friend stop calling out people's parents to talk n political issues if they choose to stay apolitical.
Call out your own daddy and mummy to do it. This world is free

Your own Mumu na follow come or what ?

Who is calling out people's parents into Political issues. ?

Are you sure you don't have reading and comprehension problems ?

OK..... You think everyone is like you that have called your parents into Political debate ?

You better get lost from my Mention make thunder nor Fire your Head.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by luluosas(m): 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
We reject the evil alliance of Muslim/Muslim ticket
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by blueAgent(m): 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
mighty2:

Clown,

All for how much?
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by DLuciano: 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
thedio:

It is that direction that I was talking about..... Do u think he will direct his children to Fulani man
Have you seen the disclaimer from RCCG tweet? They have been spreading fake news. See the link:

https://twitter.com/rccghq/status/1549362109468778497
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Deemas(m): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
When whispers circulated about Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s plan to pick a fellow Muslim as his running mate, the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate described the reports as “fake” news.

Tinubu had amidst the APC presidential primary hurriedly issued a statement denying the reports to avoid losing votes from party delegates.

THE WHISTLER reported that the APC candidate had accused “undemocratic elements” of sending text messages to APC delegates during the presidential primary election to thwart his “imminent victory” at the poll.

A statement issued by his media office read: “We have been informed of a text message going round APC delegates at Eagle Square, Abuja purportedly from Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, claiming that with his imminent victory at the APC Presidential Primary and emergence as the party’s presidential candidate, the APC leader has now decided on a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

“This is nothing but a lie. It has no basis whatsoever. We enjoin the distinguished delegates to ignore this completely.

“The fake text message is a ploy by some undemocratic elements to confuse and hoodwink delegates sensing that Asíwájú Tinubu is comfortably coasting home to victory.

“Truth is Asíwájú is destined for victory and no one can scuttle this through their shameful tactics. Asíwájú is not known to jumping guns. He will deal with all important matters pertaining to his presidential pair at the appropriate time, after his victory has been fully established by the distinguished delegates.”

But on Sunday, Tinubu declared former Governor of Borno State, Senator Kashim Shettima, a Muslim, as his running mate shortly after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari in Daura, Katsina State.

He described Shetimma as “competent, capable, reliable and able to be picked as a running mate”.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by thedio(m): 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
DLuciano:
As it is now, 80% I have interacted with are "Obidient", before 2023 election many will also join. Its not the issue of Yoruba, Fulani or Ibo, but who amongst them have the capability to fix Nigeria.
� lol
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Sunday2021: 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
mighty2:
the Tinubu you supporting is gradually dieing because of the own goal he scored. We must prove to you people that Nigeria is not an Islamic country.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by badoh(m): 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
Strangebuttrue:
Tinubu is a gonner, he is antichristian

Our Christian brothers in the North are being marginalized and been killed. This is their chance and they are not asking for too much, just the VP ooo.

We cannot betray our brothers
Please of what benefit is a Christian VP Osinbajo to the Christians in Nigeria? I even prefer we have a christian senate president who can checkmate the excesses of the executive than a VP who may just be a figure head in govt.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Sunday2021: 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Burgerlomo:
I just like the fact that Jagaban is not a Muslim fanatic because his wife is a Christian and a pastor for that matter.
Rubbish! What is the role of his wife in governance? Ruling a complex country like Nigeria is different from a family affairs. If Tinubu is not a Muslim fanatic,why is he advocating for Muslim Muslim ticket since 2014? He wanted a Muslim Muslims ticket in 2014 but Buhari said no. Now in 2022 he bring another Muslim Muslims ticket. God will never allow him to succeed in this his evil agenda.
How can someone that want to rule this country open his mouth to tell us that the only competent people are Muslims?
I was a die hard supporter of APC but now I have withdrawn my support for apc because of this Muslim Muslim ticket.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

General Hassan Ahmed killed In Abuja, Wife Abducted / Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War / FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.