Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Tinubu Is Trying To Be Like Pablo Escobar - David Hundeyin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Trying To Be Like Pablo Escobar - David Hundeyin (1044 Views)

Throwback:Tinubu Will Run Nigeria Like Pablo Escobar Through Thugs: Reno Omokri / Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin / DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Trying To Be Like Pablo Escobar - David Hundeyin by swaggerjack: 4:58am On Jul 19, 2022
Speaking on his viral article, "Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate", in an interview on Njenje Media TV, Hundeyin expressed that he is fascinated about Tinubu's character and would like to deconstruct it for better understanding.

Hundeyin said that the negative history Tinubu is said to carry is not unique to him. He noted that many Nigerian politics have history in drug trafficking.

"This isn't something that is unique to Tinubu. But what strikes me about him is that he is not just somebody with a bad past, made his money and went to sit somewhere and eat it quietly, which is what most people do; instead, this guy wants to be president.

"The same kind of thought process that Pablo Escobar had, where he thought that his drug money, or his dirty money, was enough to get him anything he wanted, up to and including the Presidency.

"This man is trying to do the same thing. From the point of view of a storyteller, this struck me as a good story to tell."

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/tinubu-is-trying-to-be-like-pablo-escobar-david-hundeyin/3fjfw8v

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Be Like Pablo Escobar - David Hundeyin by maybet081: 5:28am On Jul 19, 2022
Do you know that BATs are used in making charms that blinds people?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Be Like Pablo Escobar - David Hundeyin by Tochitee(m): 5:34am On Jul 19, 2022
Omo,people in tinubu's cage are plenty. After pocketing the whole obiturist, this Mimi hudanyin has joined them. Well they should continue sniffing his butt.
Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Be Like Pablo Escobar - David Hundeyin by b3llo(m): 5:41am On Jul 19, 2022
We reject Bobo Chicago

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Be Like Pablo Escobar - David Hundeyin by AntiTerrorist: 5:42am On Jul 19, 2022
swaggerjack:
Speaking on his viral article, "Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate", in an interview on Njenje Media TV, Hundeyin expressed that he is fascinated about Tinubu's character and would like to deconstruct it for better understanding.

Hundeyin said that the negative history Tinubu is said to carry is not unique to him. He noted that many Nigerian politics have history in drug trafficking.

"This isn't something that is unique to Tinubu. But what strikes me about him is that he is not just somebody with a bad past, made his money and went to sit somewhere and eat it quietly, which is what most people do; instead, this guy wants to be president.

"The same kind of thought process that Pablo Escobar had, where he thought that his drug money, or his dirty money, was enough to get him anything he wanted, up to and including the Presidency.

"This man is trying to do the same thing. From the point of view of a storyteller, this struck me as a good story to tell."

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/tinubu-is-trying-to-be-like-pablo-escobar-david-hundeyin/3fjfw8v

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Be Like Pablo Escobar - David Hundeyin by Eddygourdo(m): 5:52am On Jul 19, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu doesn't pass the fit and proper test of character needed to contest for the office of the president of Nigeria.

It is a big shame that people still support him. While we are at it, Atiku doesn't also pass the fit and proper test to be the president of Nigeria. His history of graft is well documented.

We must vote out relics from power and start a new Nigeria built with the choice of its youths ( the future)
Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Be Like Pablo Escobar - David Hundeyin by donleo92(m): 5:55am On Jul 19, 2022
if na me be Tinubu, if for beg this David. dude has just been giving it to jagaban back to back like say na track record.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Be Like Pablo Escobar - David Hundeyin by WonderManly(m): 5:59am On Jul 19, 2022
Wetin concern me self. Just let me finish my reading my book on..

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Be Like Pablo Escobar - David Hundeyin by swaggerjack: 6:05am On Jul 19, 2022
donleo92:
if na me be Tinubu, if for beg this David.
dude has just been giving it to jagaban back to back like say na track record.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Be Like Pablo Escobar - David Hundeyin by RevolverOcelot(m): 6:05am On Jul 19, 2022
Drug money is Blood money. No way Im voting for this man.
Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Be Like Pablo Escobar - David Hundeyin by WatchYourSix: 6:08am On Jul 19, 2022
maybet081:

There's no charm...most people are just law breakers in this country ....so they see no big deal in a drug runner contesting for the highest public office is nigeria..... U don see where thief dey vex for thief?? That's why they keep saying leaders are a reflection of the populace....

In a sane country, this man would not be running for local goverment chairman let alone president...he go just dey use presidential jet pack cocaine.

.on a diplomatic passports, who will search a president and his crew at the borders??

But who wants to raise the matter?? Evem if they do it...The nigga has a significant portion of the justice arm in his pocket..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Be Like Pablo Escobar - David Hundeyin by swaggerjack: 6:13am On Jul 19, 2022
WatchYourSix:

There's no charm...most people are just law breakers in this country ....so they see no big deal in a drug runner contesting for the highest public office is nigeria..... U don see where thief dey vex for thief?? That's why they keep saying leaders are a reflection of the populace....

In a sane country, this man would not be running for local goverment chairman let alone president...he go just dey use presidential jet pack cocaine..on a diplomatic passports...who will search a president and his crew at the borders??

But who wants to raise the matter?? The nigga has a significant portion of the justice arm in his pocket..

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Be Like Pablo Escobar - David Hundeyin by Salvador1: 6:16am On Jul 19, 2022
David is really prepared for Bobo Chicago this season.
Kudos man.
Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Be Like Pablo Escobar - David Hundeyin by Wisetrue99: 6:36am On Jul 19, 2022
swaggerjack:

money! Exactly how he won the primaries!
Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Be Like Pablo Escobar - David Hundeyin by JASONjnr(m): 6:45am On Jul 19, 2022
There's everything wrong with this country....

Seeing people like Tinubu and Atiku contesting for the highest title shows that we will never get things right from the long journey of misrule from Buhari...

I really hope that I can Japa from this country.... Una mumu still the cook...
Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Be Like Pablo Escobar - David Hundeyin by gozmok1(m): 6:58am On Jul 19, 2022
APC and Buhari knows what they are doing to Tinubu, they have succeded in destroying His strongest Base Which is South West, right now,tinubu is a political orphan with lots of Identity crisis over his age, wealth, health and academic Qualifications,

With APC's Muslim/Muslim ticket forced on Tinubu, Peter Obi has already taken SE, SS, Obi will surely win Lagos State and get at Least 40% From SW region,

no South West politician will go to any christain gathering to campaign for Muslim/Muslim ticket in the whole of southern nigeria with all the evils and persecution Christianity is passing thru even when christains and Southerners have a sitting Vice president Osibanjo as a pastor, Just think of what will happen when two corrupt and mindless Muslims occupy the two highest office in Nigeria, they will see christainity as a terror to their own religion,

Right now, 95% of Christain voters in NC, NE, and NW will vote for Peter Obi, they have seen 200% reasons why they must never vote for APC and Tinubu, even christains in APC has written to The national body that they will never support Muslim/Muslim ticket,

Tinubu will share Muslim votes with Atiku, and the unstable kwankwaso, The northern Muslims I know will Always consider a northerner First especially if that person is a Muslim before any other tribe becos they see youruba Muslims where Tinubu comes From as inferior and unstable Muslims,

Peter Obi is already cruising to Victory with little effort becos APC has made his campaign easier for Him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Be Like Pablo Escobar - David Hundeyin by SmartPolician: 7:27am On Jul 19, 2022
David Hundeyin should take it easy so Tinubu urchins don't come after him.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Be Like Pablo Escobar - David Hundeyin by swaggerjack: 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
SmartPolician:
David Hundeyin should take it easy so Tinubu urchins don't come after him.
Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Be Like Pablo Escobar - David Hundeyin by swaggerjack: 2:24am On Jul 20, 2022
b3llo:
We reject Bobo Chicago
Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Be Like Pablo Escobar - David Hundeyin by swaggerjack: 6:02am On Jul 20, 2022
maybet081:
News to me
Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Be Like Pablo Escobar - David Hundeyin by Great2017: 6:15am On Jul 20, 2022
Imagine a thief and drug bagman wants to preside over Nigeria and his supporters including the APC do not see anything wrong with it. Anyway, bird of a feather flock together. Good Nigerians must resist them.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2023:Cyynthia And Other Progressive Yorubas Won't Vote For Tinubu / The Repeated Use Of "Death" By Tinubu On Peter Obi / APC Wins Yakubu Dogara Constituency For Bauchi Assembly Bye-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.