Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday (7480 Views)

Soludo: We Wish Obi Good Luck But We Have A Candidate Whom We Will Support / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) / Boys Dressed Up Like Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi, Gives Speeches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by MarketDispatch: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lol...Youths are not smiling at all ...they don't want to eat Cassava and Agbado..
Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by EgwunsoDOTcom: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ewedu banger boys right now.. cheesy

Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by tarantino1: 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
Realtalk20:

You are new here aren't you? grin

You Yorubas keep embarrassing your tribe daily .. it shows a deep seated insecurity and inferior complex. You all assume everyone agrees with you except the Ibo and this is a sad delusion grin it shows how weak you are . You people should really reorientate your youths its becoming a shame on the internet to identify as Yoruba. grin

One I am a true Muslim and definitely not ibo secondly you are very ignorant

It is very sad I tell you. grin

Once you're against Tinubu, you automatically become an Igbo indigene. There go wan force am for your body

Na the sophistication be that? grin
Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by PapaHadum: 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
helinues:
The youths of no tomorrow who have no respect for their elders

No respect for elders who double as elders and youths at the same time.

Elder wey no know e'm placeal as an elder!
Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by Foolishbuhari: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
helinues:
Ogun kee that respect! Old men who have refused to respect themselves need respect? Nonsense!
Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by khadaffi(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
helinues:

Where I come from, elderly people like Tinubu rest at home while able bodied men work for him to eat. I've never seen a condition where the elderly one is saying he will work hard and fight dirty so that the youth can eat. Is something wrong with us here? This is part of the dirt he said he is willing to take when he came out to contest
Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by realestate99: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ozinlex:

When the elders fail to be elders, the youths becomes unruly and in most cases navigate their way alone

The so called elders have lost it, let the youth take charge.
.....and who is the youth we are talking about? Hope u won't mention 61 year old Pandora fraud as youth?
Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by realestate99: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sincinnati:
Dude the amount of bitterness you exude is enough to change the taste of River Niger.
Flat headed hypocrite, when your people are abusing others, your likes would be laughing in one corner, but a slight counter attack , you begin your emotional blackmail like a lonely widow.....bunch of akpu munching yam legged developers.
Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by realestate99: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
MrLearned:

I wonder if this People won't grow OLD someday?

It's an Omen to INSULT an Elder...

Though I'm not in Support of APC Candidacy!

When I see Black I call it Black

Mr Learned
They can't give what they do not have , a barbaric group with no iota of respect in their culture, you will see a kid exchanging words with his father's mate and grumbling like a sad hippo.
Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by HARRYPORTTERJNR: 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
helinues:
THIS ONE TOUCH AM FOR CHEST.THE UPPER CUT TOOK U UNAWARES.LAS LAS U WILL BE FINE

Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lol

Them be like "OSI ANYI TAWA AKPU" HE SAID WE SHOULD BE CHEWING CASSAVA
Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by adekolaelect(m): 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
Jobless lazy youths everywhere ...... Wasting their time debating on unproductive Issues .

Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by PHOTSEE(m): 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Elder, wey want chop pinkin food. That one na Elder?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unemployment Is Not A Headache For Us – Aregbesola / Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success / Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.