Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,799 members, 7,862,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

I Have A Question For Each Region In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have A Question For Each Region In Nigeria (342 Views)

What Are The Contributions Of Each Region Partcularly The Se to the country? / Map Of Nigeria With Major Ethnic Tribe On Each Region And State / See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Question For Each Region In Nigeria by Mide1data: 8:04am On Jul 19, 2022
Answer for your region, Don't insult me ooooo.

1. SWeasterners- Don't you feel you owe other Southern region especially SS an apology for voting Buhari over GEJ and betraying the Southern Unity who ended up making Nigeria worse? If not, why?

2. SSoutherners- You people have been silent since 2015, who are you guys voting in 2023? Are you repaying SE for their favor in 2015 or voting PDP as usual?

3. SEesterners- Why must you always use insult to tackle SW, why can't you use your words to make them realize that it's meant to be your turn?

4. North- Are you voting your son Atiku or you are repaying SW for their favor in 2015.

Remember, answer to your region. Also no insult.
Re: I Have A Question For Each Region In Nigeria by MuslimIgbo: 8:09am On Jul 19, 2022
Okay.
You try but

Come 2023

We Igbo Muslims will vote for our brother

Tinubu JAGABAN

PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Some Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu EXCEPT WE MUSLIMS but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

WE have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of MY BROTHERS ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet WE call ourselves developer grin
Instead of US to start by holding our senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, WE fume and exhibit epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

We never READY tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Question For Each Region In Nigeria by Mokason288(m): 8:09am On Jul 19, 2022
Nansense and ingredient questions
Re: I Have A Question For Each Region In Nigeria by BATified2023: 8:12am On Jul 19, 2022
Mide1data:

1. SWeasterners- Don't you feel you owe other Southern region especially SS an apology for voting Buhari over GEJ and betraying the Southern Unity who ended up making Nigeria worse? If not, why?

2. SSoutherners- You people have been silent since 2015, who are you guys voting in 2023? Are you repaying SE for their favor in 2015 or voting PDP as usual?

3. SEesterners- Why must you always use insult to tackle SW, why can't you use your words to make them realize that it's meant to be your turn?

4. North- Are you voting your son Atiku or you are repaying SW for their favor in 2015.

please can u show me anywhere where south west entered an alliance with south south n south east that they will always do the same thing?

U supported Jonathan n we supported buhari,what’s d crime in that?

Have u forgotten freedom of association?
Re: I Have A Question For Each Region In Nigeria by Great2017: 8:18am On Jul 19, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Okay.
You try but

Come 2023

Tinubu JAGABAN

Save this post!

Some Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu EXCEPT WE MUSLIMS but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

WE have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of MY BROTHERS ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet WE call ourselves developer grin
Instead of US to start by holding our senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, WE fume and exhibit epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

We never READY tongue

1 Like

Re: I Have A Question For Each Region In Nigeria by Smoke55: 8:19am On Jul 19, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Okay.
You try but

Come 2023

Tinubu JAGABAN

Save this post!

We never READY tongue
stale..

Gibberish as usual... shocked

1 Like

Re: I Have A Question For Each Region In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 19, 2022
Westerners own no one any apology, when Goodluck was accused of being ineffective and unprecedentedly corrupt, there is a need for him to be replaced with another which will be alive to his responsibilities, Goodluck neglected the south west.
Re: I Have A Question For Each Region In Nigeria by Ttalk: 8:25am On Jul 19, 2022
Mide1data:

Before you type do your research and stop talking jagons this early morning.

Check record of votes from the SW in 2015 and tell us if that translates into voting a particular person. When vote is 60/40 that is said to be a balanced vote.

You should have asked yourself why Obi ran away from PDP where SE has greater chance of clinching their presidential ticket.

You should have asked yourself why delegates from your region voted Atiku instead of their son.

What you failed to know is that many Yoruba will vote a SE in PDP that has structure and a chance to win presidency rather than waste their vote on Obi in a party with no structure that amount to gifting the presidency to the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Question For Each Region In Nigeria by Slynation(m): 8:34am On Jul 19, 2022
As for number 3...The country would have been a better place if only the southwesterns stopped asslicking the Northerners...!! They installed a Mannequin in Aso rock and wants to install another Mannequin pro max and you want us to clap for them...!!

1 Like

Re: I Have A Question For Each Region In Nigeria by Arda1000(m): 8:53am On Jul 19, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Okay.
You try but

Come 2023

Tinubu JAGABAN

Save this post!

We never READY tongue
Afonajaaaa! grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Question For Each Region In Nigeria by MuslimIgbo: 9:08am On Jul 19, 2022
Arda1000:

Afonajaaaa! grin
Osuuuuuu grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have A Question For Each Region In Nigeria by MuslimIgbo: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2022
[quote author=Great2017 post=114874623][/quote]
Or deh
Wetin that one come teach us?

(1) (Reply)

The Unveiling Ceremony Of Shettima And The Loopholes / Why Is No One Talking About This ? / A Record Of Tinubu's Exploitation And Obi's Prudence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.