Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

How To Ask For Sex From Your Lover Whenever You Want To Make Love To Him Or Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ask For Sex From Your Lover Whenever You Want To Make Love To Him Or Her. (811 Views)

Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Ask For Sex From Your Lover Whenever You Want To Make Love To Him Or Her. by LoveUdie: 10:06am On Jul 19, 2022
Women may expect their men to know when they are not in the mood for sex and not ask or when they are in the mood and ask. I got so frustrated countless nights, I almost hit hubby! He didn't get it when I was caressing his body. He ought to know that means, I want sex.
"You should have plainly told me" He protested when I accused him of negligence.
"You should have got the signal." I retorted.
"Why can't you just ask?"
"Why can't you just get it?'
"There were times I responded and you went to sleep"
"Well, your hands made me feel sleepy."
"So my hands are sleeping tablets abi?" I smiled.
"When they made me sleep nko?"
"It's not my fault I don't respond to your signal then. Learn to ask. I ask when I want sex or....https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com/2022/07/how-to-ask-for-sex-from-your-lover.html
Re: How To Ask For Sex From Your Lover Whenever You Want To Make Love To Him Or Her. by Godada(m): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2022
Re: How To Ask For Sex From Your Lover Whenever You Want To Make Love To Him Or Her. by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:16am On Jul 19, 2022
So I should use because of sex to click linkundecided #ENDAPC #ENDPDP ......signing out✈

(1) (Reply)

Why Should A Plant Be Illegal? / Sidechick Tackles Her Partner's Wife For Calling Her To Leave Husband (pic/vid) / University Of Delta State Student Expose Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.