Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,905 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi (22373 Views)

Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? / Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi / APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by lereinter(m): 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
fitinwell:

What does herdemen Karan allah got to do with Nigerian election.. you guys has no business with Nigeria go to saudi arabia ... Leave us alone

Saudi Arabia will leave Aramco and now focus on cow

Or they will leave the development of Neom and focus on cow

Haba

1 Like

Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by MuslimIgbo: 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
dozai:

Time registered: 17 July 2022.
No comment. Next page please.
You're on your own.
The message has been passed and words are very powerful grin tongue tongue
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by KristaPretty(f): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
If all the cattles in Nigeria are wiped out, one one would notice.

We can only be threatened if there are no options!!!
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by MuslimIgbo: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
OtunbaStixx23:
[quoi know u are suffering where ever u are so be wish and end be obedient,so u can also enjoy this ur papa landte author=MuslimIgbo post=114889248]Na Una sabi.
All I know is that, Come 2023

We Igbo Muslims will vote for our brother

Tinubu JAGABAN

PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Some Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu EXCEPT WE MUSLIMS but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

WE have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of MY BROTHERS ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet WE call ourselves developer grin
Instead of US to start by holding our senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, WE fume and exhibit epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

We never READY cheesy
Cry me a River

Or deh grin
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by MuslimIgbo: 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
175:

I be Mumu. . .how much I collect? Hope na all dem pay Me at once? Just only 1day wey I take create this moniker, I wan labour to death. gringrin

See frustration grin
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
The owners of the land have spoken.
Ok.
It depends on what you're bringing to the table.
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Angelfrost(m): 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
Eddygourdo:
dont say it loud yet please.

He is right!

Enough is truly enough! Any aspirant that can't compel these bastards to ranch their stupid cows should never be voted in.
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by TEACHER4REAL(m): 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
That is good I think Obi should think along forming ministry of livestock with a minister I think it will go along way
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by diadem10: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
What revenues are they generating for the country?

It's like to have some pigs rearers come out to ask the government to incorporate their interests. These are personal businesses. These people should stop acting like illiterates for crying out loud and that's why the country is the way it is presently.

I mean this is not something that's exciting to hear. This like a backward thinking.

The term herdsmen is even archaic. No livestock rearers in developed country employ such method because It's unproductive, archaic and a menace to the society.

I've actually seen a modern cattle rearer with his own ranch in the North, just like pig rearers because these are personal businesses. As a matter of fact, livestock produces more yield when they're not moving from one place to another.
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by etrange: 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Livestock development is good for everyone, not just the herders. The problem is how it's done. The presidential candidates should have a plan for this.
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by ottersberger(m): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
All these ones cares about is cows lol

Agbo sellers interests should also be tended to. They need a ministry too.
Idi0ts!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Dorakay93(m): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
Gruesome killers are finding relevance. These people are bloody vampires that supposed to have been proscribed in a sane state.
May the blood of those your members have killed, raped and rendered homeless hunt u gruesomely.
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
awuri4:
I know that elders aren't in your linage. Peter Obi is a well trained man who knows how to show respect to elder statesman.
Are you trying to use your lineage or generation to judge others better hold on your limitation to generation. if Peter Obi is talking about saving the country from corrupt people yet he is sitting and ass licking those corrupt leaders.
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Zeezeal7(m): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
I pray a sensible candidate take this up and settle this herdsmen and other civilians enmity amicably once and for all.

ghettokid1:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/19/2023-incorporate-our-interest-or-lose-bloc-votes-herdsmen-to-atiku-tinubu-obi-others/
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Dorakay93(m): 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
[quote author=etrange post=114890070]Livestock development is good for everyone, not just the herders. The problem is how it's done. The presidential candidates should have a plan for this.[/quote

It's private business , just like saying govt should recognise,or prioritise those selling garri. Does it make sense?
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by latolz: 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
When there is no Nigeria or strategic restructuring then we will see how all these nonesense will continue
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Mom007(f): 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hope this country I'll not divide last last... Is this not treat and cheap manipulation like this? I'm sure this is what they told tinubu that made him pick terrorist governor as a running mate. These are shocking developments that can only happen because the man at the helm of affairs is one of them. "I am for everyone and I am for no one" my foot.
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by sekem: 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
Say no to any form of RUGA
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Na Una sabi.

Tinubu JAGABAN

Save this post!

Some Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu EXCEPT WE MUSLIMS but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

WE have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of MY BROTHERS ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet WE call ourselves developer grin
Instead of US to start by holding our senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, WE fume and exhibit epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

We never READY cheesy
Who do this boy things thing?

Somebody help before it becomes too late.
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Perfecttouchade: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by AbuUmmu: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
Do we have headsmen association in Nigeria, in my opinion, the heading of this news is bias bcs the details of the news deviate from its heading.
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Brushstrokes20: 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
These inconsequential clowns must be high on cow dung as usual undecided
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by kiddkash(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
everyone is talking about Atiku Obi Tinubu, no one is talking about Kwankwaso
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Reasonable4me: 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Na Una sabi.

Tinubu JAGABAN

Save this post!

We never READY cheesy

So it's vote my own I'll vote your own abi? You think you're doing anyone favours by voting Peter Obi? Can I say you're unwise? I really want to say that to you
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Tundex911: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
Where's Gumi

Smh
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Elineska: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Jack500:
I am waiting for the Ipob lunatics that will blame Tinubu for this statement, Tinubu is responsible for thier failure and he flog their parents in the dream. Infact, every evil that happen to them is because of Tinubu.

Tinubu will triumph.

On your mandate Jagaban
Standing on the mandate of an animal(BAT)
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Raph82(m): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
SalemIfeanyi1:
Wetin una say wahala be like again?
Wahala be like gurara waterfall, e no dey dry finish.

1 Like

Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by ZeroChil: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Terrorists
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Karemarealty288(m): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
Watch as Asiwaju will dive at this WITH all that is left of his energy....

Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by ChiefAfonja: 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
It's Tinubu or Division.
That's all.

Tinubu urchin grin

Even your grandfather Afonja betrayed his own and ran away from war

Fight wey your grandpa no fit fight na you go fight?
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by DWickedLandLord: 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
igbotormentor:
Hope Peter Obi will not go there begging like this one,

So to make your point you show PO in the parlour of an ex president of Nigeria??

Just how much weed do you smoke?
Serious question
There has to be some added elements to that weed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former Osun Officials Return Government Vehicles After Adeleke’s Warning / Food Crisis: Maize, Sorghum Prices Drop As Major Feed Producers Suspend Purchase / Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.