Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi (22374 Views)

Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? / Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi / APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Mrexcell(m): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
So the #100b that was given to them is not still enough?
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by tunapawizzy: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
See weytin Buhari cause, criminals dey make demands
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by chinebu(m): 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by DWickedLandLord: 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Jack500:
I am waiting for the Ipob lunatics that will blame Tinubu for this statement, Tinubu is responsible for thier failure and he flog their parents in the dream. Infact, every evil that happen to them is because of Tinubu.

Tinubu will triumph.

On your mandate Jagaban

What the hell

I'm beginning to believe some of you will gladly open your yansh for Tinubu if it means he wins this election.

Nobody above you was even thinking about that man . The hero worship is something else .

Is it by FORCE to love Tinubu?
All you people know is igboigboigbo. Jesus christ... Yes every single Nigerian loves n reveres Tinubu except for igbos. Including that very famous Igboman Obasanjo

Smh
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Tingotoe: 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
HONESTFACT101:
lol small nyash dey shake
This guys don't realize how insignificant they aregrin
Minorities making noise
#ENDAPC
#ENDPDP ......signing out✈
They are Nigerian citizens just like you and have every right as you to lobby for their interests. I support them 100%
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by iike: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
Jack500:
I am waiting for the Ipob lunatics that will blame Tinubu for this statement, Tinubu is responsible for thier failure and he flog their parents in the dream. Infact, every evil that happen to them is because of Tinubu.

Tinubu will triumph.

On your mandate Jagaban

Is a pity that you do not love yourself?
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by elsiusgr8t(m): 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Na Una sabi.
All I know is that, Come 2023

We Igbo Muslims will vote for our brother

Tinubu JAGABAN

PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Some Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu EXCEPT WE MUSLIMS but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

WE have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of MY BROTHERS ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet WE call ourselves developer grin
Instead of US to start by holding our senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, WE fume and exhibit epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

We never READY cheesy

Ur*chin we have noticed you..... Congratulations on your new NL spam account
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Gbadespet(m): 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Na Una sabi.

Tinubu JAGABAN

Save this post!

Some Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu EXCEPT WE MUSLIMS but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

WE have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of MY BROTHERS ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet WE call ourselves developer grin
Instead of US to start by holding our senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, WE fume and exhibit epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

We never READY cheesy

Stop hiding under Muslim, you only wanted to create scene.... Come of it bro
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by lugado: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
Imagine nomadic herders have pvc and enlightened youths dont have and you say there is suffering
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Segzy19: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
This one is kuren Allah.

The other one is Miyetti Allah...

Bloody terrorists...

To hell with your shit votes
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Reasoning(m): 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
They are all the same Gays and Sodomites Boko Haram Terrorists, Operating in different ways and Political Parties. They thinks they are smart and Conny politically, but no body can manipulate the Zane Master. GREAT ONE always Billions of Miles Ahead of dem evil Clonist and cloned Humans put together.
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by etrange: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dorakay93:

It's private business , just like saying govt should recognise,or prioritise those selling garri. Does it make sense?

No, livestock developments isn't a private business. It's a sub-sector under the ministry of Agriculture. What is private is the individual establishment. The idea is not to prioritize them but to put a plan/policy in place to guide thier activities and provide the resources needed to implement these policies. If ranching must be implemented, they need support to put that up. Farmers get support from the government in terms of cash, loans, extension programs, etc. That's not new. Herders aren't any different. Let's not be biased. If we leave them to continue the only way they know how to, we'd always have issues. This is why we have a government.
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Mrpojj(m): 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by MizSparks(f): 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
Anima talk. Such disgusting mentality. Livestock farming is private business period!!!
Empty threats.
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Thomasankara(m): 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
They have spoken. After all where are the cows? His response when Pa Fasorantis daughter was killed. He added Fulanis and Yorubas are one. So its either he supports RUGA land grabbing or he loses theor votes.

Tinubu i no wouldn't mind giving up the entire yoruba land to the Fulanis to have the presidency

At least he supported the apprehension of the criminals and those criminals involved are now chilling in prison. However, where are the killers of Dora Akuyili's Husband?
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by jimetagambo: 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
The landlords have spoken.
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Reference(m): 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
That is normal, fair and the way democracy works everywhere it is successful in the world.

It is a pity that other vulnerable groups are oblivious to this fact but rather bicker amongst themselves and at best are carved to bits of ineffectual cliques by the virus of stomach infrastructure.

There is ASUU, hit by tunnel vision and not able to plan an ambush for the coming government, student groups at home but enmeshed in ethno-religious mud games, SME's, farmers, etc. all in unique positions to extend leverage over the candidates and extract concrete commitments, plans and programs sealed in stone and deposited in the vaults of the CBN awaiting the inauguration of the new government.
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Reference(m): 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
jimetagambo:
The landlords have spoken.

You must belong to a business, professional or an interest group of one kind or the other.
Instead of doing a 'crab in a barrel' dance, why not call your pals together to do same and seek attention from the incoming government to better your lives.

The only thing that has improved in Nigeria since 2015 is crime. Everyone needs a break and it is pointless running another person's race.
They want a deal, they want assurances, they want to survive and thrive.
I think they know what democracy is all about.
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Yankee101: 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
They won’t
Anyone who identifies with you should kiss their ambitions bye
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Jack500: 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

What the hell

I'm beginning to believe some of you will gladly open your yansh for Tinubu if it means he wins this election.

Nobody above you was even thinking about that man . The hero worship is something else .

Is it by FORCE to love Tinubu?
All you people know is igboigboigbo. Jesus christ... Yes every single Nigerian loves n reveres Tinubu except for igbos. Including that very famous Igboman Obasanjo

Smh

It is obvious that you people hate Tinubu with passion despite the fact that he doesn't have anything to do with your States, if Tinubu win next year ehn! I will so mock and torment you people on this forum, til then sha grin
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Blue3k(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
How many are u and how much are you donating?
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Halo22: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ndi Ara.
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by steveodo(m): 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
This useless people keep threatening Nigerians with block they don't even have.
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Str8talk21: 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nonsense upon ingredients!
What audacity?
Lubbish!!
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by sibidey896: 3:16am On Jul 20, 2022
Yfh

Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Emmanuelcann: 7:55am On Jul 20, 2022
What's your population, are you planning to involve all of West African fulanis?
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 20, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Na Una sabi.

Tinubu JAGABAN

Save this post!

We never READY cheesy

I don't believe you are a Igbo guy despite everything you said makes a lot of sense because Igbo guys never see anything good in Yorubas.
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Thazard(m): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
Success77x:
What's wrong with ranching?
Borno, Zamfara, Kastina and Sokoto state alone have enough forest that can contain your cows and livestock scheme.

I nor blame una at all, na Lord Luggard i blame.

May his soul continue to Rest in piece.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know / FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC / PDP Candidate, Ugwuanyi Defeats APC In Enugu Governorship Election - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.