Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi (22376 Views)

Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? / Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi / APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West (2) (3) (4)

Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by athaboi(f): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
What is your interest? That they should come and build school and borehole in the bush??
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Yorobastard(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Na Una sabi.
All I know is that, Come 2023

We Igbo Muslims will vote for our brother

Tinubu JAGABAN

PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Some Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu EXCEPT WE MUSLIMS but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

WE have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of MY BROTHERS ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet WE call ourselves developer grin
Instead of US to start by holding our senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, WE fume and exhibit epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

We never READY cheesy

CRY BLOOD!!!!
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by OtunbaStixx23: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
Only tinubu and atilu will accept this....peter obi 2023
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Blitzerz: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Na Una sabi.

Tinubu JAGABAN

Save this post!

Some Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu EXCEPT WE MUSLIMS but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

WE have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of MY BROTHERS ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet WE call ourselves developer grin
Instead of US to start by holding our senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, WE fume and exhibit epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

We never READY cheesy
Expired format.... grin
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Franking: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
And ur interest is what exactly? Permission to destroy and maim? Or even kidnap?
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Sholaco: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
They better lose than to incorporate your killing agenda
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by onajo2000(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hhhmm madness
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by GetYourPVCNow: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by UnabashedIPOB: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
ghettokid1:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/19/2023-incorporate-our-interest-or-lose-bloc-votes-herdsmen-to-atiku-tinubu-obi-others/

This is your ONE NIGERIA... incorporate the ideology and interests of the TERRORIST FULANI HERDSMEN or lose their block votes. Aint that a biatch?
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by article1: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
Inconsequential buffoons seeing themselves as important. I don't blame them, I blame Bubu for their gots
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by MuslimIgbo: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
Yorobastard:

CRY BLOOD!!!!
Cry frustration and misery grin grin grin
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
How many herdsmen are there in Nigeria ?
Sick mother fkers
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by OtunbaStixx23: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
[quoi know u are suffering where ever u are so be wish and end be obedient,so u can also enjoy this ur papa landte author=MuslimIgbo post=114889248]Na Una sabi.

Tinubu JAGABAN

Save this post!

We never READY cheesy[/quote]
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by awuri4: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
I know that elders aren't in your linage. Peter Obi is a well trained man who knows how to show respect to elder statesman.
igbotormentor:
Hope Peter Obi will not go there begging like this one,
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Moh247: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
E don red.... Everybody fighting for their interest

Politics in Nigeria is developing really fast... Unfurnately that doesn't mean governance is improving
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Coolbreeze1988(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
igbotormentor:
Hope Peter Obi will not go there begging like this one,
Like it was reported that Tinubu went to beg for endorsement for Muslim Muslim ticket from Baba Adeboye of RCCG?
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by clothingonline(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
People who predicted no more Nigeria after 2023 are they right lets febuary come
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by cooljude(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Success77x:
What's wrong with ranching?
Borno, Zamfara, Kastina and Sokoto state alone have enough forest that can contain your cows and livestock scheme.

I nor blame una at all, na Lord Luggard i blame.

May his soul continue to Rest in piece.

It's a way of life for them, being nomadic is not just business.
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Olaolex: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
SalemIfeanyi1:
Wetin una say wahala be like again?
Wahala be like hot vawulence

Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by GetYourPVCNow: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Ibos are cursed as a tribe

Take it easy. Are you not Ibo?
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by famology(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
ghettokid1:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/19/2023-incorporate-our-interest-or-lose-bloc-votes-herdsmen-to-atiku-tinubu-obi-others/

Wahala..........
Nigeria is too divided along various tendencies. I feel sorry for the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by lereinter(m): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
Rubbish

Cow interest should be interest of the FG of a country

Oloriburuku association
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Yorobastard(m): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Cry frustration and misery grin grin grin
I get big bucket for you to cry but make sure not to kick it
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Eddygourdo(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
SmartPolician:
What's the population of Fulani people in Nigeria again? undecided

Cows will be ranched if Peter Obi wins.

Nigeria has to build a sane society!
dont say it loud yet please.
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by SalemIfeanyi1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
I hereby declare TOTAL VAWULENCE!!
Olaolex:
Wahala be like hot vawulence
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Tutu19: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Peter Obi has. The best plan for this people. I wish they can listen and maximise their chances. Vote Obi and enjoy the best of ranching. World class ranches should be built for these guys, we need each other.

Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Anaerobi(m): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Give them big land to rear their cattle in North West. ...
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by lereinter(m): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Jack500:
I am waiting for the Ipob lunatics that will blame Tinubu for this statement, Tinubu is responsible for thier failure and he flog their parents in the dream. Infact, every evil that happen to them is because of Tinubu.

Tinubu will triumph.

On your mandate Jagaban

The kind of house that tinubu children bought, hope tinubu will buy it for you too
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by dozai: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Na Una sabi.

Tinubu JAGABAN

Save this post!

We never READY cheesy
Time registered: 17 July 2022.
No comment. Next page please.
Re: Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by 175(m): 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Na Una sabi.

Tinubu JAGABAN

Save this post!

We never READY cheesy

Mumu. . .how much you collect? Hope na all dem pay you at once? Just only 1day wey u take create this moniker, you wan labour to death. gringrin

Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) / Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Kastina (Videos, Pictures) / IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family!