Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) (45234 Views)

Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party / Dino Melaye Poses With 2 Ladies At His 46th Birthday Party (Photo) / Dino Melaye Rocks Celebrant At A Birthday Party (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Mrexcell(m): 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
SmartPolician:
This idea of letting people campaign for Labour Party without a form of financial encouragement or gift items won't take Labour Party anywhere. People are hungry - 5k means the world to someone.

Peter Obi should raise funds through crowdfunding to finance his campaigns unless he just wants to be a social media president or just a motivational speaker.

Is it how it's done in civilized developed climes? We can't continue doing the same thing over and over again and expect a change.
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by saintrow1: 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
Paid and sponsored campaign
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Winters23: 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
1nice:
Peter Obi and Labour Party are victorious over their enemies.
Nigerians will oppose those who oppose Peter Obi.
All the foreigners and haters against Peter Obi will be terrified because Nigerians are with Peter Obi who have a good plan to make Nigeria a better place to live in.

All the evils plans against Peter Obi and Labour Party will surely fail. Peter Obi is an honest man that can not be defeated by his political enemies.

You can help Peter Obi better by using LP more instead of Labor Party
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Shigabs(m): 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Sokoto bike riders are seriously mobilising and campaigning for Peter obi without money inducements.

They all said a good leader from anywhere is better than a brother who's a bad leader.
I think labour party should be the party for the sane people in Nigeria, people who know their left and right. Sometimes they say Obi fans are aggressive, yes, it's annoying when you meet a supposedly literate, trying to give you wack reasons why you should vote APC or PDP, it's annoying.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by kingyakos: 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
Demi003:

Shut up

Can you live a life without insulting people?....
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by JealousCobra(m): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
Subsidywise20:
Peter Obi is not going to win next year.

Most likely victor of next year's election is Atiku.

And posting pictures like this is a form of self deceit. Yes, bike riders in Sokoto...but there are lots of towns and villages in Sokoto state that have no knowledge of Labour Party, Peter Obi or Datti Ahmed.

I have earlier predicted that the next election would be a runoff between Obi and Atiku. But even now, I am not confident Obi would reach a run off.

Already, Obidient supporters are sabotaging their candidate...by making mouth about Tinubu and his muslim muslim thing. (Before you start, I too think Tinubu goofed, and any way, I am not voting for him). But the more you make mouth about Muslim-muslim, the more you risk losing muslim votes. Then there is the abuse and so forth.

If Obi people want their candidate to win, they should enter not just the state capitals and do one 50 minute rally. They should enter the villages, the houses, the slums, the surburbs, everywhere...and preach the gospel of Obidatti to every Nigerian, to the point that Nigerians will know how LP logo looks like...better than cocacola or pepsi logo. Posting memes online, and jokes about the bat and Atiku and shouting about getting rid of PDP and APC won't get you nowhere.

And Labour party should start winning elecitons at state and LGA levels. (Rejoicing in the Osun state election as a victory for Obi is another form of self deceit. It was a victory for PDP and Atiku. Adeleke is now going to make sure his state goes to PDP in the next election.)

You need people on the ground. You cannot assume that people who vote for PDP and APC in other elections would vote for Obi in the presidential.

I have talked my own.

Ogbeni, drink cold zobo and chill...if you want Nigeria to transit from consumption to production vote PO.

LP is barely two months old and we will get there. Structure is the people.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by FreeSpirited: 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
Subsidywise20:

And posting pictures like this is a form of self deceit. Yes, bike riders in Sokoto...but there are lots of towns and villages in Sokoto state that have no knowledge of Labour Party, Peter Obi or Datti Ahmed.

I have earlier predicted that the next election would be a runoff between Obi and Atiku. But even now, I am not confident Obi would reach a run off.

Already, Obidient supporters are sabotaging their candidate...by making mouth about Tinubu and his muslim muslim thing. (Before you start, I too think Tinubu goofed, and any way, I am not voting for him). But the more you make mouth about Muslim-muslim, the more you risk losing muslim votes. Then there is the abuse and so forth.

If Obi people want their candidate to win, they should enter not just the state capitals and do one 50 minute rally. They should enter the villages, the houses, the slums, the surburbs, everywhere...and preach the gospel of Obidatti to every Nigerian, to the point that Nigerians will know how LP logo looks like...better than cocacola or pepsi logo. Posting memes online, and jokes about the bat and Atiku and shouting about getting rid of PDP and APC won't get you nowhere.

And Labour party should start winning elecitons at state and LGA levels. (Rejoicing in the Osun state election as a victory for Obi is another form of self deceit. It was a victory for PDP and Atiku. Adeleke is now going to make sure his state goes to PDP in the next election.)

You need people on the ground. You cannot assume that people who vote for PDP and APC in other elections would vote for Obi in the presidential.

I have talked my own.
Your opinion does not matter, go and vote your Agbado structure that can only win. Mumu opinion
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
Bikers or bandits?
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by sweetjohn(m): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
Subsidywise20:

I have talked my own.
It will end in tears for you. The confuse one here is you. Do you actually think that as intelligent as peter obi is he will just be seating in his comfort and be waiting for miracle? Why do you people think this way or is it just shear hatred. Look here Mr confused man, labour party will have the biggest structure any party in Nigeria has ever seen or witnessed in this election without spending a dime. Already, right now labour party has uncountable number of volunteer offices across Nigeria and more than 10000 people have already volunteered to act as agent in every polling unit in the country. Let me tell you and you will see it on election day, labour party will have nothing less than 15 agents in every polling unit in Nigeria next year election. All this will be done without the party spending a dime. Nigerians have seen and identified with a man they trust and are willing to help bring forth the dream country we all are clamoring for all this years.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Subsidywise20:

I have talked my own.

You forget Obi na vice atiku 2019 And then no go know am Seriously lol, imaginations, assumptions, I like that, assuming is never a good thing for humans in relationships, business, anything. Full 2019 where the election tie wrapper, them no go know Obi or ask who he is. Obi national pass Tinubu, na now Tinubu go sell enter those villages.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by itsja4: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
SmartPolician:
This idea of letting people campaign for Labour Party without a form of financial encouragement or gift items won't take Labour Party anywhere. People are hungry - 5k means the world to someone.

Peter Obi should raise funds through crowdfunding to finance his campaigns unless he just wants to be a social media president or just a motivational speaker.

This is scarcely the dumbest shi I ever read online today?
At your age.. You brain is still functionally retrogressive
So you asking him to start dashing money so people can be encouraged? that's a no no bro.
The dividend are gonna be enjoyed when he finally attains the presidency status.
That's why we need to look past this monetary motivations and put in our all to ensure the right candidate is put in his rightful place.
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by ObidientFC: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Subsidywise20:

I have talked my own.

Before , you guys were saying Peter OBI inst known in the North, now you have shifted it to villages.

Soon you will shift it to neighboring Countries .

Why do you guys love heart attack and deceit. It won't cost you anything to admit that Peter OBI has been widely accepted by Nigerians and he will become the president next year.
Stop crying
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Alajiki(m): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

I think he's waiting for campaign to start in full gear, when he start visiting states for proper campaign he will release money.

Yinmu.

When will he start visiting states? Keep spewing that until election day. Zero votes in Ekiti, barely 2000 votes 8n Osun. Go everywhere, no notable Labour party candidates or party excos. And that's the way Obi wants to win Nigeria's presidency.

E don win am...in his dreams.
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Theoarhics: 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Baba Ahmed is doing good job in mobilising the youths over there
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
JealousCobra:

Ogbeni, drink cold zobo and chill...if you want Nigeria to transit from consumption to production vote PO.

LP is barely two months old and we will get there. Structure is the people.

You need more people, is what I am saying.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Qtrpst4: 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
You can see that okadas riders are doing the job very well, who else stays in the villages if not okadas riders. Do you know their population in the north?

Subsidywise20:

Tinubu is also not the only candidate with name recognition.

Atiku has similar name recognition.

Besides, the truth is, leave the city, and in the rural areas, people only know PDP and APC. Your job is to make sure they also know LP.

Screaming about Tinubu won't do anything. He most likely won't even win next year...rigging or no.
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Theoarhics: 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
Peter Obi is the most loved and most accepted politician in Nigeria right now. Any other one na agbado and cassava
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeSpirited:

Abuse gets you nowhere.
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
SmartPolician:

Abeg na true you talk...the man stingy no be small angry
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Quantized92(m): 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
They are OBIdiently YUSful
Nigeriafirstlad:
Sokoto bike riders are seriously mobilising and campaigning for Peter obi without money inducements.

They all said a good leader from anywhere is better than a brother who's a bad leader.
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by mema900: 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
SmartPolician:

Bad energy stay far away-! Make you stay far awaaaay!
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by countryman13: 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
SmartPolician:

Beginning of another woes! No be so APC share share money not knowing that they are paying for our lives to be taken at will. Who say a solid campaign can't be done without giving out money? We are just too money conscious and that's where we are. Obi for life with/without money
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by perez100: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Obi-Datti all the way
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Neyoosha007(m): 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
This ones don collect shishi
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Nekky5(f): 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
The force behind Peter Obi is DIVINE!!! accept it or leave it!

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Stanleyq: 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
If Atiku wins, i likewise like him other than bat, bat bu usu, bat doesnt belong to animals that live in the land because it has wings, nor animals that live on trees because it has four legs and no feathers.
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by jonuel1(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
SmartPolician:

So that you will classify him with others shey?
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Don27tiky(m): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
Subsidywise20:

I have talked my own.
keep deceiving yourself. South south and south east and middle belt that voted for atiku are all now rooting for Obi. This will be the worse election ever for Atiku

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Don27tiky:
keep deceiving yourself. South south and south east and middle belt that voted for atiku are all now rooting for Obi. This will be the worse election ever for Atiku

Well, I am not an Atiku supporter anyway, plus I am not a Tinubu supporter either, so whoever wins among tinubu, atiku and obi...it does not matter to me.
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by daygee12: 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
Utanisco:
I have never seen a force yet in Nigeria like peter OBi

This time not just centripetal force
But centrifugal as well

Like for peter Obi
Share for other idiots
Mr Man the truth is bitter, only igbo people promote Obi, so want ur Man to become the president of the ZOO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Suicide Bomber Intercepted By Soldiers In Adamawa State. Photos / Photos Of Soldiers At The Home Of Tamunosisi Gogo-Jack, Rivers Commissioner / Police Officer Carrying Bags For Stella Odey, Commissioner In Cross River (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.