Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) (45386 Views)

Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party / Dino Melaye Poses With 2 Ladies At His 46th Birthday Party (Photo) / Dino Melaye Rocks Celebrant At A Birthday Party (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
click on the link in my signature to join

Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
wallarwallar:

Na u dey feed all ur village in Zanfara so dey can't make dere own choice na u dey tell dem what to do with dere destiny. Useless people everywia
my village in Zamfara are Obident tongue tongue
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Chochovini: 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

So that Tinubu urchins like you can have heart attack
. Looolllllssssssssss
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by adolfHitler1934: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
SmartPolician:
This idea of letting people campaign for Labour Party without a form of financial encouragement or gift items won't take Labour Party anywhere. People are hungry - 5k means the world to someone.

Peter Obi should raise funds through crowdfunding to finance his campaigns unless he just wants to be a social media president or just a motivational speaker.
Even in the US, election campaign involves money. He can set up committes in every states and FCT. Go online and raise money, of which very many people in Nigeria and overseas will donate to such fund. Don't be surprised that more than 10 billion naira can be raised as people are willing to support.
Please he should start thinking towards this end. This one no be " I no dey give shi shi" matter o. Election takes money.
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by 1nice(m): 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
naija4life247:

Even with 2,279 votes in the whole Osun State? You will cry blood when you start seeing results that day.

You will be the one to cry blood when you start seeing results that day.
Your frustrations will make the best of you.
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Ebymyk(m): 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nice 1...Our Obi-dient movement is waxing stronger....
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Ebymyk(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nice 1...
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Amumaigwe: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
SmartPolician:
This idea of letting people campaign for Labour Party without a form of financial encouragement or gift items won't take Labour Party anywhere. People are hungry - 5k means the world to someone.

Peter Obi should raise funds through crowdfunding to finance his campaigns unless he just wants to be a social media president or just a motivational speaker.

"I will rather loose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing" PO (2022)
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Charly68: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
Obi has convince me to vote for him..He has my vote for knowing how to solve pur problems
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Utanisco(m): 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
daygee12:

Mr Man the truth is bitter, only igbo people promote Obi, so want ur Man to become the president of the ZOO
poverty at it peak
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Iamzik: 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
SmartPolician:

This will make more impact close to election
Do that now and they will collect your money and forget about you.
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 12:06am On Jul 20, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Shame to Tinubu and his miscreants

Very big and disgraceful shame to them.

Cc: Helinues, moh247

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Ade3131: 12:48am On Jul 20, 2022
Utanisco:
I have never seen a force yet in Nigeria like peter OBi

This time not just centripetal force
But centrifugal as well

Like for peter Obi
Share for other idiots

Obviously you're not in Nigeria on the buildup to the 2015 election. PMB moved and shook the country with their lies and fake change mantras.

I wish Nigeria well but as for me and my households, am done campaigning for a Nigerian politician. They're all rouges, and their mission is to kill steal and destroy.
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Ken4Christ: 1:17am On Jul 20, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

I think he's waiting for campaign to start in full gear, when he start visiting states for proper campaign he will release money.

Lazy Nigeria youths waiting for free money. People like you will sell your vote for a plate of meal.
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Shikini: 1:19am On Jul 20, 2022
Good job
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by yidemid507: 3:05am On Jul 20, 2022
Fhg

Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Emola12(m): 4:12am On Jul 20, 2022
SmartPolician:

osun state election will tell u, very soon u will know what is going on after collecting ur 10k without voting for u even if Tinubu and Atiku share 50 50k dah day I will collect it and I will vote for d ryt person which is PETER OBIDIENT aswear to God almighty trust me
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 5:30am On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=Ken4Christ post=114901543]

Lazy Nigeria youths waiting for free money. People like you will sell your vote for a plate of meal. [/quot

Campaign needs money for mobilization, logistics, refreshments and payment of workers.
How old r u?
Indomie
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Igboslayer: 5:53am On Jul 20, 2022
Subsidywise20:
Peter Obi is not going to win next year.

Most likely victor of next year's election is Atiku.

And posting pictures like this is a form of self deceit. Yes, bike riders in Sokoto...but there are lots of towns and villages in Sokoto state that have no knowledge of Labour Party, Peter Obi or Datti Ahmed.

I have earlier predicted that the next election would be a runoff between Obi and Atiku. But even now, I am not confident Obi would reach a run off.

Already, Obidient supporters are sabotaging their candidate...by making mouth about Tinubu and his muslim muslim thing. (Before you start, I too think Tinubu goofed, and any way, I am not voting for him). But the more you make mouth about Muslim-muslim, the more you risk losing muslim votes. Then there is the abuse and so forth.

If Obi people want their candidate to win, they should enter not just the state capitals and do one 50 minute rally. They should enter the villages, the houses, the slums, the surburbs, everywhere...and preach the gospel of Obidatti to every Nigerian, to the point that Nigerians will know how LP logo looks like...better than cocacola or pepsi logo. Posting memes online, and jokes about the bat and Atiku and shouting about getting rid of PDP and APC won't get you nowhere.

And Labour party should start winning elecitons at state and LGA levels. (Rejoicing in the Osun state election as a victory for Obi is another form of self deceit. It was a victory for PDP and Atiku. Adeleke is now going to make sure his state goes to PDP in the next election.)

You need people on the ground. You cannot assume that people who vote for PDP and APC in other elections would vote for Obi in the presidential.

I have talked my own.
They no go hear lailai…crazy people no dey reason.
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Pio44: 6:23am On Jul 20, 2022
Am a Hausa give Igbo a chance they will change Nigeria, I will marry Igbo girl for my unborn children future, all my house hold are for Peter obi, local government, we have our pvc

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by IamAtikulate: 7:08am On Jul 20, 2022
Subsidywise20:
Peter Obi is not going to win next year.

Most likely victor of next year's election is Atiku.

And posting pictures like this is a form of self deceit. Yes, bike riders in Sokoto...but there are lots of towns and villages in Sokoto state that have no knowledge of Labour Party, Peter Obi or Datti Ahmed.

I have earlier predicted that the next election would be a runoff between Obi and Atiku. But even now, I am not confident Obi would reach a run off.

Already, Obidient supporters are sabotaging their candidate...by making mouth about Tinubu and his muslim muslim thing. (Before you start, I too think Tinubu goofed, and any way, I am not voting for him). But the more you make mouth about Muslim-muslim, the more you risk losing muslim votes. Then there is the abuse and so forth.

If Obi people want their candidate to win, they should enter not just the state capitals and do one 50 minute rally. They should enter the villages, the houses, the slums, the surburbs, everywhere...and preach the gospel of Obidatti to every Nigerian, to the point that Nigerians will know how LP logo looks like...better than cocacola or pepsi logo. Posting memes online, and jokes about the bat and Atiku and shouting about getting rid of PDP and APC won't get you nowhere.

And Labour party should start winning elecitons at state and LGA levels. (Rejoicing in the Osun state election as a victory for Obi is another form of self deceit. It was a victory for PDP and Atiku. Adeleke is now going to make sure his state goes to PDP in the next election.)

You need people on the ground. You cannot assume that people who vote for PDP and APC in other elections would vote for Obi in the presidential.

I have talked my own.
Keep deceiving yourself.

It's easier for the rural villages in the North to hear about Peter Obi than Tinubu becausey Igbos in Northern villages.

Again, APC is now like a bad omen in most villages in the North. Any Southern that runs under APC will lose.

LP party are celebrating APC loss because it means Tinubu will not get bloc votes in SW and without bloc votes, there is no way Tinubu will win the South.

If the church queues behind Peter Obi and Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwanso shares Moslem votes, LP will win
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by IamAtikulate: 7:12am On Jul 20, 2022
Igboslayer:
They no go hear lailai…crazy people no dey reason.
Nigerians are now voting for individuals not party. Majority of Igbos in Osun voted for Adeleke, many OBIDIENTs voted for Adeleke.
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by benheaven(m): 7:13am On Jul 20, 2022
SmartPolician:

[b][/b]
SMARTPOLICIAN, CLOSE YOUR MOUTH. IN A SANE COUNTRY,PETER OBI HAS NO OPPONENT.
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 20, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Keep deceiving yourself.

It's easier for the rural villages in the North to hear about Peter Obi than Tinubu becausey Igbos in Northern villages.

Again, APC is now like a bad omen in most villages in the North. Any Southern that runs under APC will lose.

LP party are celebrating APC loss because it means Tinubu will not get bloc votes in SW and without bloc votes, there is no way Tinubu will win the South.

If the church queues behind Peter Obi and Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwanso shares Moslem votes, LP will win

Still, go into the towns and villages and preach Obidatti to everyone...or Atiku, your candidate, will win.

(I hate APC , PDP, and LP, and NNPP, so whatever happens to them does not matter in the end. But that don't stop me from giving my opinion, because most people I know want Obi to win, and I hate to see them dissapointed next year)
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Igboslayer: 8:38am On Jul 20, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Nigerians are now voting for individuals not party. Majority of Igbos in Osun voted for Adeleke, many OBIDIENTs voted for Adeleke.
So it was Obidient votes that got Adeleke the victory? You over estimate your capabilities as a minority.

The In fighting in Osun APC are the main reason they loose the election…the Aregbesolas group that withdrew their support for Oyetola and not any Obidient votes.
Re: Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) by Everlastingson: 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=SmartPolician post=114884165]This idea of letting people campaign for Labour Party without a form of financial encouragement or gift items won't take Labour Party anywhere. People are hungry - 5k means the world to someone.

Peter Obi should raise funds through crowdfunding to finance his campaigns unless he just wants to be a social media president or just a motivational speaker. [/quote

Up till now your mumu never do.Shi shi you no go get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soludo Transforms 18 Years Of Dumpsite To A Waterfountain In Ochanja (photos) / See The Final 3D Rendering Of All The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Terminals In 3 States / Willie Obiano Appoints Anambra State Youngest Local Government Chairman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.